Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House (87150 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by dinachi(m): 4:57am On Sep 28, 2019
tropaz:
The same set of people voting her are definitely responsible for voting Buhari and subsequently plunging Nigeria into Anarchy....

#spits

PS; so one stupid man will end up with this dirty hoe and expect to be successful in life
If you know how many lesbians are salivating to suck that her worn out boobs, you will be shocked!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by SkengRay: 5:58am On Sep 28, 2019
The Headline should be Tacha was detached from bbn lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by greypencils: 6:06am On Sep 28, 2019
QuickStandard:
grin

So las Las no leave no transfer, AKA 99days, left disgracefully!!!

Inside life!!!

Moral of it all, Stay humble.

Respect is Golden.

But I still feel Biggy was bias, he should have disqualified both Tacha and Mercy.

I am guess its because Mercy has already qualified for the final
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by ctleurocollege: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2019
She didn't fight
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by rubyjan(f): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2019
QuickStandard:
grin

So las Las no leave no transfer, AKA 99days, left disgracefully!!!

Inside life!!!

Moral of it all, Stay humble.

Respect is Golden.

But I still feel Biggy was bias, he should have disqualified both Tacha and Mercy.

You all should also be humble and accept the fact that you do not understand the game.

They were given equal punishment which is 1strike each. Tacha was already on 2 strikes and that was why she was disqualified.

Ask questions before commenting pls or passing nonsense judgments.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm so Tacha finally got banned see life
Someone i thought would even go on to win the money undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by godofuck231: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2019
[s][/s]
pocohantas:
Good!

I watched the replay of their fight with so much disdain. As pro-women as I am, I am very surprised that there are people supporting them all because they want a FEMALE WINNER.

Do we have to crown two different tiers of oloshos and classless women all because we want a woman to win?

Fighting like prostitutes on live TV.

I don't blame them, I blame millions of Nigerians supporting bullshit!!!

Do they represent the average Nigerian woman?

Why strongly support someone who doesn't represent the values you uphold?

No brain, no class, no tact, zero carriage - come get bad character full everywhere.

This is the FEMALE WINNER they want.

If a woman has to win, then she should deserve it! She should be a good representative!

She should own something more than a VAGINA!!!

and a hoe to dig for gold
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by QuickStandard: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2019
rubyjan:

You all should also be humble and accept the fact that you do not understand the game.

They were given equal punishment which is 1strike each. Tacha was already on 2 strikes and that was why she was disqualified.

Ask questions before commenting pls or passing nonsense judgments.

Who is this one?

Did I drag anything with you?

See me see wahala....

Abeg stay your lane.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by addey44: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2019
pocohantas:
Good!I watched the replay of their fight with so much disdain. As pro-women as I am, I am very surprised that there are people supporting them all because they want a FEMALE WINNER.Do we have to crown two different tiers of oloshos and classless women all because we want a woman to win?Fighting like prostitutes on live TV.I don't blame them, I blame millions of Nigerians supporting bullshit!!!Do they represent the average Nigerian woman?Why strongly support someone who doesn't represent the values you uphold?No brain, no class, no tact, zero carriage - come get bad character full everywhere.This is the FEMALE WINNER they want.If a woman has to win, then she should deserve it! She should be a good representative!She should own something more than a VAGINA!!!
On point! Reading through your post, Jackye immediately came to my mind. Well, if it has to be a woman this season, there's only still Diane left.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Elista(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
I will miss Tacha Why biggie

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto / Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.