Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House (87151 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Mateen1000: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Someone said Tacha left the house without bathing

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Almost 18k view just after 20Minute of posting...

People like BBN reach this level?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by GENTLETEE(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
I knew she was not going to win even if she had made it to the final. She lacked character!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Cutehector(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
I broke up with my girlfriend for supporting tacha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Cutehector:

Congratulation on your Breakup

Nonsense and Festus Keyamo shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by roladex(f): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Disgrace to woman

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by WalkerMichael(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Cutehector:

Good riddance bro. Great step!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Good!

I watched the replay of their fight with so much disdain. As pro-women as I am, I am very surprised that there are people supporting them all because they want a FEMALE WINNER.

Do we have to crown two different tiers of oloshos and classless women all because we want a woman to win?

Fighting like prostitutes on live TV.

I don't blame them, I blame millions of Nigerians supporting bullshit!!!

Do they represent the average Nigerian woman?

Why strongly support someone who doesn't represent the values you uphold?

No brain, no class, no tact, zero carriage.

This is the FEMALE WINNER they want.

If a woman has to win, then she should deserve it! She should be a good representative!

She should own something more than a vagina!!!

Na wetin the people want ooo. Since when Jackie comot? What about khafi?

That's why it's democracy. The choice of the masses.

Crazy people provide far more entertainment. The guys at Accenture and bbn already know who will be the strong contenders. The crazy uncouth women.

It is what it is

You have known this since your crush on secondary school bought the fan yogo for the chick wey open leg show white pant during class.

You no see how the yanks voted in a criminal carnival entertainer?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Omega30(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Davebio:
YES!
Thank u mercy for helping seyi win d money
Mercy has immunity, but as it stands, a female can neither win it again this year, cos it will be biased to Tacha. Hence the winner is.........MIKE or Seyi

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Poorboy: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bye bye Trasha,
PortHerCunt's worst daughter.
You didn't leave, you didn't transfer, you were dumped off.

But Mercy deserved to be disqualified too.
There are parameters and there must be consequences for its disregard.

Mercy was just as guilty.
Anyways, I'd love to have her address so I can mail her a carton of Rexona deodorants; she can use some for her armpits and the rest for her kpekus.
Port harlot first daughter

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by LyfeJennings(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nothing like bad publicity
If she smart enough, she would be the most successful housemate...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Zane2point4(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
davefieldpop:
In as much as i detest Tacha i have to confess she is a star.
The kind of crowd viewing this thread right now could only be witnessed when Nigeria faces Brazil in the world cup final.

Star wetin? grin grin
Abeg i came to celebrate over her eviction and am sure same as others too.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Olusheyi1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
You say what! ���
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Digitalcreator(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Next we will hear is tacha bags an endorsement deal �
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha Tacha, Tacha!! !

Social Media is an abode of powerful movements now!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by mikeuz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mr P and family. Over to you.take over from where BBN stopped. Its easy to know who is more sensible among the Psquare brothers

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by SniperSmurf(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Yes. Finally.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by ireneidiva(f): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
seangy4konji:
Good riddance.

Very uncouth girl...

People with PhD in life self are not that disrespectful...what has she achieved in life to see everyone as an enemy and just talk anyhow?

In real life she would have gotten the beaten of her life.. Haba

I always feel like vomiting when I switch to that channel and see her.. It's either she making up hiding in the bath or fighting with someone..

Chihuahua like her.

Porthacunt.

PS.. To all you who call yourselves her fans? You should be terriblly ashamed of yourself to call that dirty,bad � mouth human being your fan.very terrible.

Tueh
Beating.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by ranksz: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
rockafela:
Nooo leave no transfer
How far ?

Transfer and leave full ground oo Tacha...
Lesson learnt.”
“Be humble”

Hahahahahahahah she don go leave by force

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Theprettyone(f): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Now African and BBN house can have peace

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by pocohantas(f): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
ornicus:

Crazy people provide far more entertainment. The guys at Accenture and bbn already know who will be the strong contenders. The crazy uncouth women.

It is what it is

You have known this since your crush on secondary school bought the fan yogo for the chick wey open leg show white pant during class.

It is appalling the way they kept defending, c'mon. One can't be stupid and uncouth at the same time. Pick a struggle na!

How can one person stay and be fighting with almost everyone, with so much guts!!

Yet some people actually wanted such to be a winner, because there must be a FIRST female winner. We keep rewarding the bad ones, the good ones be wondering if there is still justice in the world.

Tuehh!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by kennys: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jimalicoco:
Good for her, she has attitude problem
And she also has a olosho tendencies as well
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by foster212: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
wamide042:
Thank you jesus!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God for mercy...
This comment got me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by TechCapon(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
meeky007:
NEW world Record
Everyone posted at 8.01
Abeg @walkermicheal which network u dey use
I wan buy
what u said is true

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Derea(f): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
seangy4konji:
Good riddance.

Very uncouth girl...

People with PhD in life self are not that disrespectful...what has she achieved in life to see everyone as an enemy and just talk anyhow?

Tueh

Lol, would you objectively say ceec is better?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nat404: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
caprini1:
Failure at the end of success,i always thought its nothing.
Ok man.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by kennys: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
henriche:
Who is Tacha?

Smellingthing...
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by ajailer(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thank God she is out. I stopped watching the program because of her attitude and how ppl outside of the house were reacting positively to it. might start watching it now cos of Mike my nigga.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by oluwaahmed: 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
No leave no transfer don leave
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by simony2020: 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thank God this dirty and manner less girl has been disqualified let her go home and learn morality, and she has succeeded showing herself to the world that she was not well brought up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by rockafela(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Where’s Peter psquare oya transfer 60m to your Tacha as promised... cool
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Divay22(f): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
ornicus:

It is what it is

She went too far bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto / BBNaija: Maria's Face When Pere Said He Loves Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.