Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House (87126 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by enemmo(f): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
Refund all her voters money this week Biggie
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by mercyviv(f): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pride goes before a fall!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by 3RNEST(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mateen1000:
Someone said Tacha left the house without bathing
grin so correct we no see the bathing part.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by 3RNEST(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
enemmo:
Refund all her voters money this week Biggie
grin Mr.P go pay una, mk una calm down, remember he promised 60 million for Tacha, win or no win.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Alawaxbimbex(f): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
At last no leave no transfer left the house, the house will now smell nice and peaceful

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Enemyofpeace: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
afolabia143:
Na so at least make she carry her smelling armpit go
no be only armpit o, even her pussy follow join

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Divay22(f): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Derea:

Lol, would you objectively say ceec is better?
No. But at least ceec is brilliant and didn't push housemate unnecessarily

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Progress62(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
WalkerMichael:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I knew she'll be disqualified grin grin
No leave no transfer my black a$$ cheesy
Fun Fact: The Titan fans cant pray to have her as a 'sister inlaw'
She is lucky it happened at a time when snipper have been removed from market

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Otunbastevo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Is Tacha not that girl they say have body odour ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by olate: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Shebi somebody say him go give Tacha the 60 million abi how much if she no win . make i see how e go happen.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by mblarry1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
seangy4konji:
Good riddance.

Very uncouth girl...

People with PhD in life self are not that disrespectful...what has she achieved in life to see everyone as an enemy and just talk anyhow?

In real life she would have gotten the beaten of her life.. Haba

I always feel like vomiting when I switch to that channel and see her.. It's either she making up hiding in the bath or fighting with someone..

Chihuahua like her.

Porthacunt.

PS.. To all you who call yourselves her fans? You should be terriblly ashamed of yourself to call that dirty,bad � mouth human being your fan.very terrible.

Tueh

You de vex oh...
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by seangy4konji: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Derea:

Lol, would you objectively say ceec is better?
girls with this type of behaviour are a no for me.. I distant myself4totally.. I hate the ceec with passion also.. Not because she is rude or sort but a manipulator... The way she manipulated Tobi that time could make me commit murder. I v sisters.you her ones but so so pleasant to be with. Hardly disgrace.,abuse or make another human being feel used on lesser. When you are nowwbdoibg it purposely makess my head feel like its about to burst. If an ur brother ceec do that nonsense to. U go like am? I go Don chase am away.. U don't go back for any reason .same blood run in veins MA.female or male.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by SaturnNick(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Good!

I watched the replay of their fight with so much disdain. As pro-women as I am, I am very surprised that there are people supporting them all because they want a FEMALE WINNER.

Do we have to crown two different tiers of oloshos and classless women all because we want a woman to win?

Fighting like prostitutes on live TV.

I don't blame them, I blame millions of Nigerians supporting bullshit!!!

Do they represent the average Nigerian woman?

Why strongly support someone who doesn't represent the values you uphold?

No brain, no class, no tact, zero carriage - come get bad character full everywhere.

This is the FEMALE WINNER they want.

If a woman has to win, then she should deserve it! She should be a good representative!

She should own something more than a VAGINA!!!

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Lamanii22(f): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Very good... Her own is too much... She's condescending, cocky....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by millionboi2: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nat404:
It's really a pity. She could have won it. It's okay. Life goes on.
either tacha or mercy should have win.....bcoz BBnaija wants to push it to a woman now.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Bayoibee: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bye bye Trasha,
PortHerCunt's worst daughter.
You didn't leave, you didn't transfer, you were dumped off.

But Mercy deserved to be disqualified too.
There are parameters and there must be consequences for its disregard.

Mercy was just as guilty.
Anyways, I'd love to have her address so I can mail her a carton of Rexona deodorants; she can use some for her armpits and the rest for her kpekus.

Don’t forget they were both verbal with each other which is allowed but tacha dragged her hair not once but twice, common na that two strikes is fine for mercy...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by TimiRume(f): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by princejenks(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
I hope Mr P has her 60mil ready, should not start forming upcoming artist now
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by puretayo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
You made my day. Love you
pocohantas:
Good!

I watched the replay of their fight with so much disdain. As pro-women as I am, I am very surprised that there are people supporting them all because they want a FEMALE WINNER.

Do we have to crown two different tiers of oloshos and classless women all because we want a woman to win?

Fighting like prostitutes on live TV.

I don't blame them, I blame millions of Nigerians supporting bullshit!!!

Do they represent the average Nigerian woman?

Why strongly support someone who doesn't represent the values you uphold?

No brain, no class, no tact, zero carriage - come get bad character full everywhere.

This is the FEMALE WINNER they want.

If a woman has to win, then she should deserve it! She should be a good representative!

She should own something more than a VAGINA!!!

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by kennys: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Demiladedemzy:
No leave no grin grin

Now regret
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by oloyede90(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
The dullard has left d house!!! No one will use 5 minutes to finish arena games of 2 minutes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Immarocks(f): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Diane....the gods of that girl strong gan.... no body is thinking of her but she might just be d one....to smile home

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by PapaAdanna: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is the best news since this BBN

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by winterfell007(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:
partial judgment from big brother
both should have been disqualified

it happens in football in situations like this both should be shown a red card

I repeat no human being can withstand that provocation by mercy
the thing is that she perfected her plan because she knew that Tacha will react
come on who will keep her cool when hair is been thrown to your face

as a non-fan and neutral both should be sanctioned
BBN didn't act wisely here

Biggie acted fairly if you ask me. C'mon this is Tacha's third time she'll be cautioned in the House by biggie. Biggie had sanctioned Tacha twice for acting unruly and had her suspended with a strict warning that if she commits again, she'll be disqualified. Obviously, Mercy has just be cautioned once, this would probably be her second time which would warrant a suspension. Tacha is a loose psychopath and truly deserved what she got for being unable to put her attitude in check

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by kennys: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
DonBenny77:
Mr P over to you
Mr. Prick over to u...supporting idiotic animal Tacha or what is she called

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by erons22(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wow see the people viewing this thread shocked
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Derea(f): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Divay22:

No. But at least ceec is brilliant and didn't push housemate unnecessarily

I don't like either of them. However, hypocrites are those who liked ceec but hate tacha. I say this because I don't see any difference between the two. People who like ceece but dislike tacha only do because she's rich or from a rich family. That is to say, nigerians are petty. Petty and vain.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:
wrong move by BBnaija

that was a nasty provocation by mercy
no human being can take that
why fling her hair on her face?

dirty tactics by mercy
Tacha proved to be a complete olodo. Mercy threw her hair (that was a provocative act - 2 strikes). Tacha didn't see through, she fell - hook, line and sinker. She dragged her hair and catch a disqualification. A complete mumu

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Derea(f): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
seangy4konji:
girls with this type of behaviour are a no for me.. I distant myself4totally.. I hate the ceec with passion also.. Not because she is rude or sort but a manipulator... The way she manipulated Tobi that time could make me commit murder. I v sisters.you her ones but so so pleasant to be with. Hardly disgrace.,abuse or make another human being feel used on lesser. When you are nowwbdoibg it purposely makess my head feel like its about to burst. If an ur brother ceec do that nonsense to. U go like am? I go Don chase am away.. U don't go back for any reason .same blood run in veins MA.female or male.

I don't like either of them. However, hypocrites are those who liked ceec but hate tacha. I say this because I don't see any difference between the two. People who like ceece but dislike tacha only do because she's rich or from a rich family. That is to say, nigerians are petty and vain.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by CHARLOE(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good, d housemates can now breathe, no more body odor. Let us shoot your Wedding like a Movie!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Seyi for the win
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by zubino(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Stupid girl Tacha left too late. Biggie should hv done this 4 weeks ago. That girl with her juju would have killed someone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For? / Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.