Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House (87152 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by obadesanre: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
That served her right, arrogant bastard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by DECENCY3: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Not a fan anyway! But I heard everyone is picking on that girl character wise. More to come

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Akanapiaigwe1: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
foolish girl
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
At last, she supposed don wake tehteh. Lessons to all the unclean slay mamas

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pride goes before a fall oooo

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Foresterteewhy4: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Confirm

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by akikanju(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Okay.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Danielz19(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tabithatim:
Tacha has been disqualified
no leave no transfer.. Oops cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by DECENCY3: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Really?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by mdchikezie(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
let her go and enjoy her achievements

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nat404: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
It's really a pity. She could have won it. It's okay. Life goes on.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Yahman1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Shuuuu ! Within 2 minutes thread don reach page 2
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by PLATOCENTRIC(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
That is good,she lacks moral

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Finest641(f): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Finally!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by OnPointMan(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ok now cool

Contact me for help if your need it.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Equation89(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wooow....this is good.

The girl have attitude problem

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Tezcatlipoca(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
I don’t really watch this show but I’m just happy she was disqualified

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by alobright17(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
No leave no transfer as if na her papa get BIG BROTHER HOUSE .

All of you saying Biggie can never disqualify Trasha because she's making money for him , You people can bury una face and pride in shame.

I love you biggie for cutting Trasha down to her local size .Say no to violent.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by wisdom042(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Which day this program go finish.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
See Traffic
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Jokerman(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
I dont really watch this accursed show

Although PH, Bayelsa and Benin slay queens normally have bad attitude

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wetin that her line no ----no------ I have forgotten
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by nel4k(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Abeg oh..Please oh, see the number of people this very trend.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha's yarnsh

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Stanweezy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chai Port Harcout first daugter is gone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by mrwonlasewonie: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Good!

I watched the replay of their fight with so much disdain. As pro-women as I am, I am very surprised that there are people supporting them all because they want a FEMALE WINNER.

Do we have to crown two different tiers of oloshos and classless women all because we want a woman to win?

Fighting like prostitutes on live TV.

I don't blame them, I blame millions of Nigerians supporting bullshit!!!

Do they represent the average Nigerian women?

Why support someone who doesn't reprsent the values you uphold?

No brain, no class, no tact, zero carriage.

This is the FEMALE WINNER they want.

If a woman has to win, then she should deserve it! She should be a good representative!

She should own something more than a vagina!!!

as much as I find tacha very lousy and distateful,psquare will still give her the 60milla he promised her
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by dgame2k2(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
no leave no transfer ������
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Sammology: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
meeky007:
NEW world Record
Everyone posted at 8.01
Abeg @walkermicheal which network u dey use
I wan buy
[color=#990000][/color]
Hahaha
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
No leave no transfer ko? Now na sack letter you get Port Harcort first daughter. All of una wey don waste money, how market?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Olayetan(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
She thought she would be glorified for her attitudes but instead she got disqualified....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by adetes: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
No leave no transfer don leave at last.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto / BBNaija: Maria's Face When Pere Said He Loves Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.