Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (63245 Views)

I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently / Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info / Am Tired Of Keeping Quiet. Graduate Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by BIXYBABE: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2019
kay4kay:

If you can get a place to stay in OTA I can offer you a contract job of 28k , HMO with daily meal.
....pls I av a brother in sango ota...the need job badly. I will be happy if u can help him
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Emotionss: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Heineken:
Am seriously suffering. At 31 am still squatting. Am through with my service since 2014 but still no job. Am more than depressed... Am perplexed and am not thinking well. At my age I don't have even 1000 in my account. To eat, I have to visit friends...most times is just only breakfast and water at night. I don't want to die this way.. Am not happy. I applied civil defense. Don't know if anyone can help me.. Or any job.

Are you in port Harcourt ?

I can link you to someone for security job. Salary between 35k to 45k.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Arckeen: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
thanks so much sir.. 0026385540. Gtbank. Thanks bro.
done, let me know when you received it ....

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2019
angeljanelee:
You must not wait for a federal job or white collar jobs, enter street and hustle... Teaching jobs are rampant, you can start from that, at least to keep body and mind together
You know whether him know book again
Since 2014 fa? No
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by ctleurocollege: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
I was actually learning how to drive Keke napep during my nysc then in akwaibom state. But a man promised me to come back after service. He promised me a job. That was what affected me...no much Keke here in Abuja

Learn driving
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Heineken(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2019
Arckeen:
done, let me know when you received it ....
thanks so much sir. I have received it. I appreciate bro.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Arckeen: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
thanks so much sir. I have received it. I appreciate bro.
you welcome....one Love ❤️ your helper will locate you with good job ��

7 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ikem11(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
Am seriously suffering. At 31 am still squatting. Am through with my service since 2014 but still no job. Am more than depressed... Am perplexed and am not thinking well. At my age I don't have even 1000 in my account. To eat, I have to visit friends...most times is just only breakfast and water at night. I don't want to die this way.. Am not happy. I applied civil defense. Don't know if anyone can help me.. Or any job.

Get a placard, write a BIG BOLD WORDS OF SUICIDE, borrow 5k from any of your best friend (tell him u will pay double in 1week time)

Head to Abuja station near you... Position your face towards any government busy area.

Call anyone u know to do a live video with your phone while displaying the placard sign ( you suicide warning should be alarming)

Trust me after doing that u will see wonders... Your river of money shall be overflowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2019
joobseekar:
Suicide trick is the new hustle cheesy cheesy
No longer school fees payment grin grin

It all got the attention from one "Albino boy", now OP don join, another thread is up there...

It's well.
I fear Nigerians oh
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Hileola: 8:08am On Oct 22, 2019
My BROTHER start from somewhere, there are so many security guard jobs that pay more than teaching in lagos and its easy to get.kindly plan your relocation fast.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by JB4life: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2019
At 31,you situation is very common and not peculiar.
Even at 40,some are yet to get their bearing economically. It is a national challenge.
Patience, prayer, humidity and hard work, accepting any legitimate venture within you power to keep body and soul together is the way to go in the interim.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by OBALOLA2019(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2019
What of me that my mother will prepare food for others and tell me to bring money if I want to eat food. After graduating from school NO JOB TILL now...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by frank202012: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2019
gnykelly:

Nigeria is not the hardest country to live... Have you been to Somalia or Gaza Palestine... People still dey thrive despite the difficulties

so it has come to looking up to somalia and gaza Palestine to survive?
the rest of our youths wants to leave to another country,I guess a country built by spiritual beings...

its over for naija...
that's the bitter pills we refuse to swallow....
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Oga if you are opportune, don't think others are lazy. You may have tried an option and it worked for you, others may try that same option and couldn't succeed. Learn to say soothing words to people because you don't know what they are fighting for. Na person wey get bag of rice for house dey see person wey wan buy one cup from shop as foolish.
If u don't have good words to say to them, kindly ignore. Nigeria is not an easy country. Not everyone has that hustling spirit but that doesn't make them lazy. Some prefers getting a degree and a job then they are fine. A degree holder is not a lazy man. Someone with a degree is entitled to a good life if this country is a good one. In abroad people with vocational training get job placement and incentives.
I've not commented for a long time on this forum, You just made me comment.
This is one of the best comment I've read on Nairaland so far, I hope the OP is inspired by it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by kobosmart(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
To go die untop 25k ba. Niggy swerve
angry it's 15k, learn to read
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Stricklybidness(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
You don't want to die "this way"? But if you kill yourself, you are going to die "this way" nau.

First stay away Heineken... And get back to me.
Na just moniker now.... Haha...
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by johnad3(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2019
If you want to die go die nah. You think you can be threating people with your condition nah only you get problem of money, no body tell me to go learn a trade when i looked for job after school and chi gbayin i no see, see the job in my signature weh i learn. you deh dia you deh threating us up and down, you better forget about school and do something else for yourself. School is obsolete now, nah your skill and your smartness brings money nowwww oooo. make you open ya ear well well
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by bilag17(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2019
You have what it takes to turn things around. Peak milk advert says it all, IT'S IN YOU.

https://www.nairaland.com/4235979/creating-future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Heineken(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Arckeen:
you welcome....one Love ❤️ your helper will locate you with good job ��
amen sir... Thanks bro
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Stricklybidness(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2019
Hautside:
Change your location and friends. Move with people who want to make it and not people who just sitdown lamenting. Many people arent finding it easy too. We are surviving..Most of us only eat a meal a day and support it with anything anything.(attimes you may be lucky to get beer in the night). intact, almost everybody is a graduate. First degree has now turned pure water. So, keep your certificate and think of what can bring food to the table bro but first, RELOCATE.(DAT place wey u dey, no pay u. Try elsewhere).
First of all the question should he how long he has stayed in tat current location and the effort he has put in place to warrant get anything good... Secondly person WA no get money no de think of beer and woman buy if e de lucky make e no dull... Finally the only skill WA man need for this life na sales....
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Samsimple(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2019
sorry bro
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by ctleurocollege: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2019
kay4kay:

If you can get a place to stay in OTA I can offer you a contract job of 28k , HMO with daily meal.

OP, take this job
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Adams12345: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
Thank you all....I need to get well before I go back to the labourer work. Thanks bro. Am learning shoe making. It's Just that I need a job.

Be strong and have courage, believe in yourself, it is well with you, always put God first, pray and talk to God about your situation, you be surprise what the lord will do for you, keep faith with God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by ostechno(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
not like am waiting for a federal job madam. Here in Abuja most of the schools I have been too always need people with educational qualifications. I do join bricklaying people also and go to where they are building houses but had to stop because my chest and back is now stiff and it's been paining me.
come to EKITI, you go see teaching job within a day
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Stricklybidness(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2019
gideon286:

Why do you need a Job that much; when most of my students just received their goods from China and before this week runs out, they're going to sell at least four (4).

If you really wanna put the money in your account, you'll do what it taakes!

Click here: https://www.nairaland.com/5408525/how-ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell
So how do I learn to do that?
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by vashkayanna(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2019
Don't give up brother....Try to start something(may a teaching job) to keep body and soul together. Then, from there you can look for better paying jobs. Also, try to multi task and positive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by sircrabo: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2019
Arysexy:
Keep Ur age by the side. Find a good Igbo business man and serve him for like 3 years as apprentice. Atleast u are sure of daily food plus some pocket money. At the end of your apprenticeship, you are equipped with start up capital + business experience.

I am a graduate, working with federal parastatal but I wish I went the business route. Most of my friends that started business immediately after graduation are big time importers now with buildings scattered all over.

Ibos had a Model that was working perfectly. Most of the rich men in Ibo land all started that way. Someone who served his master in pharmaceuticals or building materials for 5 years will move faster than someone who went to school just to get a degree. If one is able to combine both, success will just be pursuing that person upandan. I wish i learnt a trade too.

7 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Stricklybidness(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Xneg:
Send your CV to xrelationsng@gmail.com

You can also drop your account let me send you something.
You in Abuja?
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you in port Harcourt ?

I can link you to someone for security job. Salary between 35k to 45k.

Am in Elelenwo.
am interested
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Heineken(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2019
Symphony1:

God will bless ur hustle bro. Its a matter of time.
amen sir. Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by nichol17: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2019
My brother never kill yourself please, I worked in a construction, can you work in construction site?, cos you don't need to kill yourself, thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open / UK Opens Door For Nigerian Teachers / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.