Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (63067 Views)

I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently / Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info / Am Tired Of Keeping Quiet. Graduate Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Mshad662(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
ruggedtimi:
have you applied for other low paying jobs...like working in a restuarant(e g Genesis,mr Biggs), big supermarkets, shopping mall,hotel receptionist etc Start somewhere bro no wait for Shell or civil service

These jobs you stated for me I think can even make someone more depressed. Than being jobless.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bro, E no funny oo. BUT this is what I can do 4 u as I did for one guy from NL here.
I admonish him to go into perfumes and body spray sales, which he can sell in clubs and offices. Although he's a graduate of Economics, I bet u he's doing fairly well. He makes up to 48-52k in a month. Lemme know if u are interested

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Mshad662:

These jobs you stated for me I think can even make someone more depressed. Than being jobless.
Okay!!

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Mshad662(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
Bro, E no funny oo. BUT this is what I can do 4 u as I did for one guy from NL here.
I admonish him to go into perfumes and body spray sales, which he can sell in clubs and offices. Although he's a graduate of Economics, I bet u he's doing fairly well. He makes up to 48-52k in a month. Lemme know if u are interested

This life no easy oh. But we will scale tru

5 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by lereinter(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Heineken:
by God's grace bro am planning to moving to ibadan soon when I have money. Heard it's better there sir. Thanks bro

You are coming to Ibadan to look for job

I beg you don't be over optimistic, but I'm not saying it can't happen.

But where in NIG is there job .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by MERCHANDISER: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sirwallace:
Those guys who are lambasting the guy because of his situation are the few fortunate ones who were in his shoes and managed to scale through. I expected something better from those guys.

Life they say is not fair.
Before school, I did all of those things some suggested the guy do; selling for mum, work in a factory and did a teaching job. I realised there is no future in that path and I worked my ass to get to school.

Managed and graduated from mech engine department with the so called strong 2.1 finished
NYSC and here I am close to 30 and still looking for job. Does that make me a lazy human, not street smart or Simply lazy?

Some of these guys have no idea how life treat others even when life is throwing all the jabs at you.

Like a guy rightly said, na person wey get bag of rice for house dey see person wey dey buy cup as foolish.

Would be glad if anyone could help the situation here too..I reside in lagos.
can you drive keke let me buy for you since you're in lagos...

you will be remitting 13k weekly to me

note that some keke drivers make upto 10k daily in some parts of lagos

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Sirwallace(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
MERCHANDISER:

I cant ride keke.
Thanks for the offer. I really appreciate.

62 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by MERCHANDISER: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
airex:
oga, dey no even born me with any spoon not to talk of silver spoon but that doesn't mean I'll be depressed and the only option is to commit suicide. May God forbid that.
Bros You won't understand,sometimes the thought of being broke can be very suicidal especially when age is no longer by your side.I was once been in his shoes before.At some point,i was nursing the idea of going into rituals,yahoo yahoo,even selling my kidney,it was really frustrating.

What prompted all these was i invested all my savings in a ponzi scheme(200k) vanished

As a graduate,right now,i can only boast of 250,000 in my account *sad*

14 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Heineken(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
am interested sir.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Thane(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Please I'm very much interested in this biz.

For those lambasting OP and calling him lazy, i just pray you don't find ur self in that kind of situation. That opportunities worked for you nd didn't work for others doesn't mean they are lazy, even those that ventured into crime sometimes get caught the first day they started. For those telling him to stop looking for a job and start a business, i want to know how somebody that doesn't have money to feed can get capital to start a business, he has to get a job, be stable, save and start a business. Let's be objective when talking to others.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Aegerine:

If you don't mind bro, pls send me a mail to aftek613@gmail.com. Rather still, if you re comfortable dropping your contact here for me to reach you, I can't drop mine.

I have neither work or money to help you with, but I have some comforting stories, ideas, and my own life stories to share with you. Our situation is almost similar just a little while ago in my life. Your present situation is a familiar terrain to me, and I belief that you can overcome it with God on your side. Never give that suicidal thought a moment longer. It has never been an option, and it will never be.

Pls I will be willing to hear from you.

Thanks

I need it too. Or just share it here. We're all in this ship.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ejprojectmgtech: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
NOTICE FOR JOB APPLICATION
A company needs a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the position of an I.T person.
interested candidates should forward their CV via email to, anna.saliu@yahoo.com.
Or call: your phn no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Brodu0099: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
MERCHANDISER:

C'mom.... Are you a comedian or what... Mech Engineer to be driving keke!!!.
If truly you wants to assist him,just loan him the cash you intend to buy keke to start a local automobile workshop in his environ

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by MERCHANDISER: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Brodu0099:
C'mom.... Are you a comedian or what... Mech Engineer to be driving keke!!!.
If truly you wants to assist him,just loan him the cash you intend to buy keke to start a local automobile workshop in his environ
You're funny bro

Do you know what i studied in school,the time i graduated and my grade?Do you know how many menial jobs i have done?

If he has 250-300k i go advice him make he buy fairly used keke..

Here in Lagos,keke drivers make upto 5-10k GAIN daily depending on the location.

Lets assume he owns and drives his keke,makes 5K gain dialy.
5000x7=35k weekly and 140k monthly

how many senior lecturers,bankers,teachers in school earn that?

Use your head o

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by SaturnNick(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Thane:

Please I'm very much interested in this biz.

For those lambasting OP and calling him lazy, i just pray you don't find ur self in that kind of situation. That opportunities worked for you nd didn't work for others doesn't mean they are lazy, even those that ventured into crime sometimes get caught the first day they started. For those telling him to stop looking for a job and start a business, i want to know how somebody that doesn't have money to feed can get capital to start a business, he has to get a job, be stable, save and start a business. Let's be objective when talking to others.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
MERCHANDISER:

You're funny bro

Do you know what i studied in school,the time i graduated and my grade?Do you know how many menial jobs i have done?

If he has 250-300k i go advice him make he buy fairly used keke..

Here in Lagos,keke drivers make upto 5-10k GAIN daily depending on the location.

Lets assume he owns and drives his keke,makes 5K gain dialy.
5000x7=35k weekly and 140k monthly

how many senior lecturers,bankers,teachers in school earn that?

Use your head o

I actually did something similar, now I have over two drivers way they remit money weekly.

FYI I graduated with a strong 2.1, the kind which remain small to enter first class. Am currently into all sort of business way graduate are too prideful to do & packaging it while making more profit grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by MERCHANDISER: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rafiq2:

I actually did something similar, now I have over two drivers way they remit money weekly.

FYI I graduated with a strong 2.1, the kind which remain small to enter first class. Am currently into all sort of business way graduate are too prideful to do & packaging it while making more profit grin
no mind the mumu wey dey make demeaning remark on graduates driving keke.

i once packed sand at waterside Lagos (labourer job 1500 daily) as a graduate

This life hard bro

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Limitless72(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
HarunaWest:

He isn't heartless .. There are just a bunch of weak lazy men out there nowadays..After school,they believe the system owes them gratuity.. No one wants to have hustling spirit again..Every one was born with a talent,but they have failed to realize it,they continue whining, complaining and threatening social media with suicide...Naija is the hardest country in the face of the Earth to live in,but we must always find a way around it and survive..The world wasn't made to be easy from day one, you either conform or abscond into Oblivion.

...and this is you own best way to encourage him
ode oshi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Sirwallace(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
no mind the mumu wey dey make demeaning remark on graduates driving keke.

i once packed sand at waterside Lagos (labourer job 1500 daily) as a graduate

This life hard bro

Bros, I have done worse working more than twelve hourw earning 700 naira per day in a factory.
You dont expect me to go back to that life after a degree do u?

14 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by pmc01(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
MERCHANDISER:

I have someone up for this
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by pmc01(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rafiq2:

Is there room for one more person?

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by gnykelly(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
seanwilliam:
some foolish people jst dey talk as if na dem sabi life, u neva see hardship, it works for u no mean say others dey lazy. gnykelly and aireit, u r madd. i dey vex, e b like make i crush una ball

Oga everyone is in hardship you can't let that kill you you gotta rise above it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by aremso(m): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Heineken:
Am seriously suffering. At 31 am still squatting. Am through with my service since 2014 but still no job. Am more than depressed... Am perplexed and am not thinking well. At my age I don't have even 1000 in my account. To eat, I have to visit friends...most times is just only breakfast and water at night. I don't want to die this way.. Am not happy. I applied civil defense. Don't know if anyone can help me.. Or any job.

Guy you are a sleeping billionaire if you can engage your brain positively not yahoo or other negative ways of making it. If you know how to drive, u can drive uber, you can also turn what u have passion for into money making venture the erra of white collar job is gone.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Thane(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ejprojectmgtech:

NOTICE FOR JOB APPLICATION
A company needs a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the position of an I.T person.
interested candidates should forward their CV via email to, anna.saliu@yahoo.com.
Or call: your phn no

I.T person is vague boss, can u elaborate a bit on the role?

7 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by MERCHANDISER: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
pmc01:

I have someone up for this
give me ur contact
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by idu1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sirwallace:
Those guys who are lambasting the guy because of his situation are the few fortunate ones who were in his shoes and managed to scale through. I expected something better from those guys.

Life they say is not fair.
Before school, I did all of those things some suggested the guy do; selling for mum, work in a factory and did a teaching job. I realised there is no future in that path and I worked my ass to get to school.

Managed and graduated from mech engine department with the so called strong 2.1 finished
NYSC and here I am close to 30 and still looking for job. Does that make me a lazy human, not street smart or Simply lazy?

Some of these guys have no idea how life treat others even when life is throwing all the jabs at you.

Like a guy rightly said, na person wey get bag of rice for house dey see person wey dey buy cup as foolish.

Would be glad if anyone could help the situation here too..I reside in lagos.

Which heavy machinery can maintain and repair?
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Heineken:
Thank you all....I need to get well before I go back to the labourer work. Thanks bro. Am learning shoe making. It's Just that I need a job.

Shoe making is great, I know a very young man who supplies secondary schools with cottina, Passat and other school uniform sandals, he owns a car and lives fine. Focus on the shoe making, if you can learn it and be good at it...build your business model around supply to schools, easy, you just have to materials, and never run out of clients.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Tchalz(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Guy no be only you o! Just enter street guy like someone stated up there.One day e go pay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by newinsta: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Since u are in Abuja chat me up 08109076869 I have job for u

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by obynno7(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nigeria my country some body will spend money to acquire cert.after that no job is very bad that's why I advice ppl if u most go to uni make sure u study professional course in that way u will be self employed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by arcnomec(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
obynno7:
Nigeria my country some body will spend money to acquire cert.after that no job is very bad that's why I advice ppl if u most go to uni make sure u study professional course in that way u will be self employed

What are you even saying?
Is mechanical engineering or architecture not a professional course?.
You may not understand what graduates without job face in life.Depression is an understatement

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open / Good CV Sample / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.