Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (63099 Views)

I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently / Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info / Am Tired Of Keeping Quiet. Graduate Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by okenwa216(m): 6:46am On Oct 22, 2019
Fexkoti:

First r u a Christian

Who b this one again. Wetin bring religion here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by lollybizzu(m): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2019
Pennyways:
omoh na computer we d use survive, become a IT genius and federal government jobs will become a trash to u

Bro can we talk?
I want to cross over to IT too

Please quote me to give me your number I will call you.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Sterope(f): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2019
Why don't you learn one or two technical skills? Carpentry, repairs etc?

Heineken:
not like am waiting for a federal job madam. Here in Abuja most of the schools I have been too always need people with educational qualifications. I do join bricklaying people also and go to where they are building houses but had to stop because my chest and back is now stiff and it's been paining me.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by lollybizzu(m): 6:48am On Oct 22, 2019
Chummynoni:
dontk kill yoursef bro cos i wont let you go anywhere. you cant leave us. we plenty wey jobless
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Finchmgh: 6:49am On Oct 22, 2019
RexEmmyGee:

I thought you're through with nysc, which educational qualification are they still looking for ??

He means degree in education. E.g. Agric. Edu

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by franchasng: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2019
The only problem I have with most Nigerian youths is this; during election, they become tribal-religious fanatics hating on other tribes while screaming that only their tribesmen should be elected into government positions even though those their tribesmen maybe dunces and retards who will never make life easier for them after being elected into office.

Every 4 years Nigerian youths have the power to decide who handles the affairs of Nigeria but they will throw that chance away on the altar of religious and tribal bigotism, now look at the out come of bad leadership in Nigeria.

Buhari and Osinbajo are complete failures who have made life more difficult for majority of Nigerians yet their tribesmen keep commending them and hailing them to be the saviors, but just read the whole of this thread and you will weep for Nigeria.

Even when you try to help, how many would you help, when the entire thread is filled with able bodied youths qualified and willing to work yet no work for them to do, and Nigerian youths haven't deemed it fit to occupy the streets demanding for urgent changes to policies and things to address the worrying case of skyrocketed youth unemployment

How I wished I could see like minded people (because this issue is beyond what one person alone can handle) and maybe we form something like NGO or something to help address this sad situation of youth unemployment and ways to assist as many youths as possible to get on their feet because helping one person out of the millions is really like a waste, it won't have much impact because I am sure there are thousands of youths on this forum having same challenges or facing worst situation than the op but are ashamed to share their problem, this is really depressing to read about, sighs

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by MERCHANDISER: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2019
Aurelius1:
Bro I can drive a keke . I am in Sapele, Delta State
pls help me.
I have given the one i bought out,if i get another one,i will get back to you

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by EncourageMe: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
Am seriously suffering. At 31 am still squatting. Am through with my service since 2014 but still no job. Am more than depressed... Am perplexed and am not thinking well. At my age I don't have even 1000 in my account. To eat, I have to visit friends...most times is just only breakfast and water at night. I don't want to die this way.. Am not happy. I applied civil defense. Don't know if anyone can help me.. Or any job.
Sorry about your predicament, what is the meaning of am, you keep repeating it am, am, am , am, am. You are supposed to come up with a sound and well constructive write-up to first convince recruiters viewing your post on nairaland that you are intelligent but with this your am, am, am, am, My brother it is well. Check I`m or I am.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by SolarHub(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmm

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by zcee: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Arysexy:
Keep Ur age by the side. Find a good Igbo business man and serve him for like 3 years as apprentice. Atleast u are sure of daily food plus some pocket money. At the end of your apprenticeship, you are equipped with start up capital + business experience.

I am a graduate, working with federal parastatal but I wish I went the business route. Most of my friends that started business immediately after graduation are big time importers now with buildings scattered all over.
nice one bro,that is also my target after higher institution..

I ve a good in law who is a businessman and a big time importer, he is the one training me now in school.My aim when i grad is to serve him for some while to show my appreciation and for him to settle me when am done with him

And am also saving up now till I graduate to invest in the business..How do u see it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Coldfeets: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2019
angeljanelee:
You must not wait for a federal job or white collar jobs, enter street and hustle... Teaching jobs are rampant, you can start from that, at least to keep body and mind together

What?!

Please stop joking.

Can't you see how so poorly he writes?

Is that what you really want for your kids?

Tufiakwa.

Please point him towards carrying cement and blocks...

The pay is steady and he wouldn't need to write down anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by KIDfurniture(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2019
I use God beg you no add gurl friend oh. Please no add girl friend for now. If you do eh.. wetin you study ? Since you don dey learn shoe making already you re in the right path already. Na just dialy income you need for now. Make we reason together. Them no born me well make I mock you sir.

Heineken:
Am seriously suffering. At 31 am still squatting. Am through with my service since 2014 but still no job. Am more than depressed... Am perplexed and am not thinking well. At my age I don't have even 1000 in my account. To eat, I have to visit friends...most times is just only breakfast and water at night. I don't want to die this way.. Am not happy. I applied civil defense. Don't know if anyone can help me.. Or any job.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nackzy: 6:56am On Oct 22, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Oga if you are opportune, don't think others are lazy. You may have tried an option and it worked for you, others may try that same option and couldn't succeed. Learn to say soothing words to people because you don't know what they are fighting for. Na person wey get bag of rice for house dey see person wey wan buy one cup from shop as foolish.
If u don't have good words to say to them, kindly ignore. Nigeria is not an easy country. Not everyone has that hustling spirit but that doesn't make them lazy. Some prefers getting a degree and a job then they are fine. A degree holder is not a lazy man. Someone with a degree is entitled to a good life if this country is a good one. In abroad people with vocational training get job placement and incentives.
You are a good man, like marking friends with people like you, add me for twitter @im_anaks

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by DenreleDave(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Rafiq2:

I actually did something similar, now I have over two drivers way they remit money weekly.

FYI I graduated with a strong 2.1, the kind which remain small to enter first class. Am currently into all sort of business way graduate are too prideful to do & packaging it while making more profit grin

Can I join you in that business... I reside in Lagos tooo

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Onyekwelucj(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
Can you be able to move down to Maiduguri?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ubdavis(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2019
RexEmmyGee:

I thought you're through with nysc, which educational qualification are they still loo
king for ??

did he hav BED, OR BSC, thats what u should ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by AmuDimpka: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:

Bros go to insurance , you can be insurance marketer...they are your mates there and your fellow graduate.

Or enter market and do oso afia.... It mustn't be paid job Oga

You can pay yourself but you must start believing in yourself

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by ezewealth(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Oga if you are opportune, don't think others are lazy. You may have tried an option and it worked for you, others may try that same option and couldn't succeed. Learn to say soothing words to people because you don't know what they are fighting for. Na person wey get bag of rice for house dey see person wey wan buy one cup from shop as foolish.
If u don't have good words to say to them, kindly ignore. Nigeria is not an easy country. Not everyone has that hustling spirit but that doesn't make them lazy. Some prefers getting a degree and a job then they are fine. A degree holder is not a lazy man. Someone with a degree is entitled to a good life if this country is a good one. In abroad people with vocational training get job placement and incentives.
My brother u just spoke my mind. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ubdavis(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
bro sorry.. I mean those that read education as a course.

dont mind the shallow dude,

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by motionarena: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
what did u study and where do u reside
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Finchmgh: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2019
HarunaWest:

you aren't getting the drift bro...In a nutshell, This world of ours owes no one..Life is a competition on its own. The strong ones will make it and the weak ones will suffocate..Hardship and distrust in this world have made people not to share love anymore. But when I hear grown men cry and whine over something works for Mr A and doesn't work for them it pisses me off. Some people hit the limelight at 12, Some @ 60...Instead or him to move outta that City to a more conservative place,and face life head on he is busy on NL telling us sad stories...

NB: I was born and brought up in Lagos, although not from Lagos...When I realized that it wasn't paying,I quit Lagos to Abuja then it still wasnt Ok,I absconded and Landed in my homeland(North). Am not there yet,but am doing very Ok...So she should get his *as up and hustle.

Mr hustler what is your definition of hustling?

If men were God...

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by mabeni(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2019
angeljanelee:
You must not wait for a federal job or white collar jobs, enter street and hustle... Teaching jobs are rampant, you can start from that, at least to keep body and mind together
even security job not bad to start with
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Calistus85: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2019
I am actually in the same position as op and it’s crazy. I actually desire to go back to banking if I can. Since I left banking a while back it’s been a struggle ever since. If anyone can help, please reach out to me on 08132724870. Thanks. May God help all of us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by lollybizzu(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2019
It's pathetic sis.
The rate of unemployment in naija is something that calls for urgent address otherwise, i'm scared of what could happen in the next 2 years.
Remember graduates are being releases at least twice every by tertiary institutions.

It's almost turning to a thing of ' all man for himself, God for us all.'

I really think a revolution is urgently needed. Not Sowore's type tho. But the question is... Who will bell the cat?

God bless you.
franchasng:
The only problem I have with most Nigerian youths is this; during election, they become tribal-religious fanatics hating on other tribes while screaming that only their tribesmen should be elected into government positions even though those their tribesmen maybe dunces and retards who will never make life easier for them after being elected into office.

Every 4 years Nigerian youths have the power to decide who handles the affairs of Nigeria but they will throw that chance away on the altar of religious and tribal bigotism, now look at the out come of bad leadership in Nigeria.

Buhari and Osinbajo are complete failures who have made life more difficult for majority of Nigerians yet their tribesmen keep commending them and hailing them to be the saviors, but just read the whole of this thread and you will weep for Nigeria.

Even when you try to help, how many would you help, when the entire thread is filled with able bodied youths qualified and willing to work yet no work for them to do, and Nigerian youths haven't deemed it fit to occupy the streets demanding for urgent changes to policies and things to address the worrying case of skyrocketed youth unemployment

How I wished I could see like minded people (because this issue beyond what one person alone can handle) and maybe we form something like NGO or something to help address this sad situation of youth unemployment and ways to assist as many youths as possible to get on their feet because helping one person out of the millions is really like a waste, it won't have much impact because I am sure there are thousands of youths on this forum having same challenges or facing worst situation than the op but are so shameful to share their problem, this is really depressing to read about, sighs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ezejoseph800: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
sniper for sale
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ubdavis(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2019
u can try recruitment agents, it can be hlpdul, i got a job tru that...

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Finchmgh: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2019
BiggyB242:

Bro. business is the way to go, those teaching job and pure water factory can only sustain you but wouldn't give you the happy life. As you work think of a business you can do on the side line.

Since business is the way why not provide him with capital?

You are the one telling him to start from somewhere and now that he is doing that, you are still complaining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ezejoseph800: 7:06am On Oct 22, 2019
but seriously, go out and look for something to do, don't sit down and wait for government work
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by phillippians(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2019
kay4kay:

If you can get a place to stay in OTA I can offer you a contract job of 28k , HMO with daily meal.
I don't mind starting small sir, am a graduate and very young and strong, resides close to sango ota my number is 08100254826 if you can help me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by DenreleDave(m): 7:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Xneg:
Send your CV to xrelationsng@gmail.com

You can also drop your account let me send you something.

U go fit send me sumtin toooo... To even graduate from school now dey fear me.. But Las Las hustle is the way....

Bro make I send my akant number abeg
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Heineken(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2019
motionarena:
what did u study and where do u reside
I reside in Abuja sir. I read mass communication
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:

Move to Lagos. You'll get teaching jobs and from there you can get something better.
God will see you through and you'll not die like this I can assure you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open / Good CV Sample / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.