Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (63050 Views)

I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently / Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info / Am Tired Of Keeping Quiet. Graduate Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Duplik8t77(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
drop ur number if you're in Lagos.lets discuss
But the problem is i don't know how to ride o, but i am willing to learn. I think it shouldnt be hard to learn...thanks alot bro. Thanks alot bro
.i am in lagos, and i am also willing to move anywhere in lagos, even if it means me sleeping anywhere
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by AXYZ: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jman06:
OK...
But I think people should not start studying just any course with the believe that what one studied in school doesn't matter.
There's no joy in spending time and money in the university studying a course that would not prepare one for a career only to graduate and start looking for where to perch.

It is better (in my opinion) to delve into learning that skill or trade post secondary school, master it and establish one's self before going to the university ie if one must have university education. Secondary school education is just enough requirement for one to learn ICT skills! Why waste 5yrs of one's life on something that could be done with sec school education? You'll agree with me that not every master will be willing to tutor people who're above sec school age in a skill or trade! More so, people who have been exposed to university life.

Let's stop wasting precious time and hit off after secondary school! There's no evidence whatsoever to justify the believe by some people that going to university will add any value to how people would perform in trades or skills, especially with the way some courses are taught in most Nigerian universities!

You're right though

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by CravingChic: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Please don't forget.

Okay I won't. He can also relocate to other states if need be!
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by OiOi: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
VenusEAGLE:
God bless you for this. I wish I could hug you for this comment... No homo
Yeah man. It's a world where no one cares if you are hurting.
It's a world where few wants to know if you are broken. It turns out, we're all caught up in the stampede of life. it's as if these Universities threw us into the Labour market; with no life jacket, in deep waters. we are all trying struggling emotionally to stay afloat.
You are not alone OP. Keep your head high. Stay afloat
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by OluDonald1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
joeferrari:

I read your post and it looks like you are based in Abuja I thought you are based in Lagos, it would have been easier to get the job for you

I resides in ota very close to lagos.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Wennerhood(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
kay4kay:

If you can get a place to stay in OTA I can offer you a contract job of 28k , HMO with daily meal.

Please, can I have your phone number and my is 08142508191

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by izobemheuwaize: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guy please don't kill yourself. drop your certificate and learn a trade I completed 30 this year, with no job so I'm learning auto mechanic since early last year by the grace of God .I'll be finishing next year ending.Im telling you this so that you will see a reason to live.i just want to be my own boss.you can also travel out if you have a good trade its like others working in oil and gas sector in Nigeria. if you know your way.remember everything has a spiritual angle to life , always pray to your maker to straighten things for you. Peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Rogodo22(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Heineken:
Am seriously suffering. At 31 am still squatting. Am through with my service since 2014 but still no job. Am more than depressed... Am perplexed and am not thinking well. At my age I don't have even 1000 in my account. To eat, I have to visit friends...most times is just only breakfast and water at night. I don't want to die this way.. Am not happy. I applied civil defense. Don't know if anyone can help me.. Or any job.

I feel your pain bro..quote me make I give u bar work for abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by OluwasureGig: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
lollybizzu:

No I did not.
But I hope to keep pushing because it is dope now.

yeah it is bro. I see myself working in the IcT department of a federal university if I can acquire this skill bro
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Pennyways: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
lollybizzu:

Bro can we talk?
I want to cross over to IT too

Please quote me to give me your number I will call you.
my contact below
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by OluwasureGig: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pennyways:
my contact below
I'm also interested bro. let me use my one year nysc to acquire this skill
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by OluwasureGig: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
@michony505 I see you sent me an email but I lost the password to the email address I used to create this nairaland account and for some reasons I can't seem to recover. long story cut short, what is it you want to tell me bro
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Prettychichi21(f): 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
olalekan9320:

I also read Zoology in fact just finished service this month, try and move to any of those department but if it didn't work out endure to graduate with a 2.1, I believe different people have different destiny jare

thank you!
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by yuskel(m): 12:08am On Oct 23, 2019
Majlaw:
Suicide ke? Guy u are not alone... All I do is sleep and eat. I can't come and kill myself. Yes I am almost 30, I still dey eat for my papa house. God know say I don find work tire.

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 23, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
can you drive keke let me buy for you since you're in lagos...

you will be remitting 13k weekly to me

note that some keke drivers make upto 10k daily in some parts of lagos
Hello sir,I just sent you a mail
I'm really interested in driving a keke,I'm honest and trustworthy,please help me
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by AshawoHusband50(m): 12:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Amen and i tap from the blessings you just gave him. You can be my helper too sir. I humbly await your reply
Arckeen:
you welcome....one Love ❤️ your helper will locate you with good job ��
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by ozonechrome: 2:34am On Oct 23, 2019
Hi Heineken,

I sent you a pm to ask for your account number but realized it honestly won't help.

You need to learn a skill, probably sewing mechanic etc.

When you've learnt how to fix cars you can do home diagnostics for people honestly you'll be making a hell of money as people do not trust mechanics.

Imagine if you had spent the four years learning a skill smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Heineken(m): 5:36am On Oct 23, 2019
ozonechrome:
Hi Heineken,

I sent you a pm to ask for your account number but realized it honestly won't help.

When you've learnt how to fix cars you can do home diagnostics for people honestly you'll be making a hell of money as people do not trust mechanics.

thank you sir... I appreciate bro. Good morning.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Heineken(m): 5:43am On Oct 23, 2019
ozonechrome:
Hi Heineken,

sir I already know how to make shoes. Sandals and slippers..I have decided to start up by opening a shop if I can raise little money.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by MERCHANDISER: 6:16am On Oct 23, 2019
Herrymax:

Hello sir,I just sent you a mail
I'm really interested in driving a keke,I'm honest and trustworthy,please help me
i got your message.what about okada? Can u ride?
Are you in lagos?
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by MERCHANDISER: 6:18am On Oct 23, 2019
Duplik8t77:
But the problem is i don't know how to ride o, but i am willing to learn. I think it shouldnt be hard to learn...thanks alot bro. Thanks alot bro
.i am in lagos, and i am also willing to move anywhere in lagos, even if it means me sleeping anywhere
Do you know how to ride bike(okada)?
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by ozonechrome: 6:57am On Oct 23, 2019
Heineken:
sir I already know how to make shoes. Sandals and slippers..I have decided to start up by opening a shop if I can raise little money.

You honestly do not need a shop.

You have social media.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by lollybizzu(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2019
OluwasureGig:

yeah it is bro. I see myself working in the IcT department of a federal university if I can acquire this skill bro

His number is on his signature... His moniker is pennyways
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Godrocks: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2019
Any job will be appreciated guyman don graduate since 2012 no work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ajibade123(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Op don't kill yourself see 9 to 5 job opportunities you can apply for https://explicitsuccess.com/9-to-5-job-alternatives/
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ryocaj(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2019
joeferrari:

I read your post and it looks like you are based in Abuja I thought you are based in Lagos, it would have been easier to get the job for you

Pls m in need of a job too
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
i got your message.what about okada? Can u ride?
Are you in lagos?
I'm in sango Ogun state but i know Lagos wella
And I can't ride okada,the keke is okay sir
Location is not a problem for me,I can manage anywhere
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2019
ezebest1:
Can you do sales?
Do you stay around Sango Ota?
Hello bro,I can do this I'm around sango
Pls drop your number let me contact you
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Bionica: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2019
I would like to thank the OP for opening up right here.

Expressing his feelings here could bring some relief if he gets the right kind of responses.

On the contrary, he could also suffer further depression arising from the rather depressing stories of others in worse situations than his thus making it look that he is just at the beginning of his suffering spectrum.  

OP I may not be able to help, primarily because of your Abuja base but I will try to see what I can do for a few serious minded people here who are willing to make a move towards liberation.

Heineken:
Am seriously suffering. At 31 am still squatting. Am through with my service since 2014 but still no job. Am more than depressed... Am perplexed and am not thinking well. At my age I don't have even 1000 in my account. To eat, I have to visit friends...most times is just only breakfast and water at night. I don't want to die this way.. Am not happy. I applied civil defense. Don't know if anyone can help me.. Or any job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Bionica: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2019
We have a very serious attitudinal problem in our country.

It is so serious that we may not get out of it.

There is the entitlement attitude where just everyone who graduates from a tertiary institution expects to be granted a job on a platter of gold.

Yes, our forebears experienced this largesse.

Unfortunately, present day realities cannot accommodate this in Nigeria.

I daresay that any country in the world cannot provide jobs for all its citizens with the attendant variables of a geometrically growing population, mediocre leadership and unprecedented corruption.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Bionica: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2019
So what is the solution? What can be done?

I may be able to ASSIST about ten people here. Now I wrote the assist in bold because my definition of help may not necessarily equate with your expectations of help.

The 10 people must be resident in Lagos and must be willing to help themselves through my guidance. The guidance will be remote as I have a day job.

I will now outline the steps for the help I intend to provide. Please read carefully. Should this be attractive to you and whereby you have agreed to work on your situation to improve it then you can rest assure that yo will begin to get some form of Succour in November.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by tshaba28(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2019
kay4kay:

If you can get a place to stay in OTA I can offer you a contract job of 28k , HMO with daily meal.
have Sent You Mail Yet To Receive Reply..With This Address Skubby28@gmail.Com. I Stay Around Ota.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open / Good CV Sample / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.