Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (63040 Views)

I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently / Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info / Am Tired Of Keeping Quiet. Graduate Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Bionica: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2019
jaido007:
how far? With all this promises, person don get you one?

These things take time.
Its not like you use a wand and command the job into being.

Give all the posters some credit.
They have at least given him some hope and hopefully redirected away from suicide.

This is more important as far as we should be concerned.

I am nonetheless optimistic that with the way things are going the OP and indeed other interested Nairalanders will benefit immend0sely from this thread.

Lets just exercise some patience and wait and see as events unfold.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by joeferrari(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
Where's your location? Because the jobs that do come up is located in Lagos state and it's at ifako ijaye
quote author=Ryocaj post=83385922]
Pls m in need of a job too[/quote]
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Sirwallace(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
AtchenyAutos:

Chat me up

Thank you for your time. I have sent you a mail.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Jflex07(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
brownemmanuel43:

From akwa-Ibom sir. akwa-Ibom and lagos
bro you don't need a supplier for ph?
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jflex07:
bro you don't need a supplier for ph?
I do nation wide delivery. I have delivered in North, west etc
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by monerozi5590: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
crackhouse:
u are lazy minded..... that's all I can say.

Shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Jflex07(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
brownemmanuel43:

I do nation wide delivery. I have delivered in North, west etc
Wow nice, what I meant is if you need someone to assist you with deliveries here in Ph...Nice job you are doing though.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Jflex07(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Please don't forget.
Bro I also reside in ph, I'm also open to any job offer.. Thank you and God bless
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Jflex07(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

God bless your hustle. Many just don't understand. I still remember when I was earning 25k as a security but today, I earn in 6 digits and they funny thing about life is that does people that use to make fun of me then are now asking me help . The irony of life.
Bro I stay in ph too, studied engineering but I'm ready to hustle as long as its legit. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ryocaj(m): 1:28am On Oct 25, 2019
joeferrari:
Where's your location? Because the jobs that do come up is located in Lagos state and it's at ifako ijaye
quote author=Ryocaj post=83385922]
Pls m in need of a job too
Egbeda area..
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:45am On Oct 25, 2019
Jflex07:
Wow nice, what I meant is if you need someone to assist you with deliveries here in Ph...Nice job you are doing though.
Well in this business, U can only be an agent not (delivery personnel). E.g U go to markets tell them that U can supply to them at a cheap cost. So if U Wana venture into this biz, see urself as an agent not delivery man
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by joeferrari(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
Okay I will get in touch with you before Sunday
quote author=Ryocaj post=83438260]
Egbeda area..[/quote]
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by absky5(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Will be glad if anyone could assist me with job too. I'm a fresh graduate but I'll be going for nysc next year and i dont want to be idle before then. Help a brother too. .07065251052... Olamilekankrm@gmail.com
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Rehpotsirhc(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Good day Nairalanders, please I am looking for a job in Abeokuta, I am a graduate of Civil Engineering and also through with service, I am quite young and vibrant, results- oriented and self driven.
I am ready to take up any job ranging from teaching(school/home lesson), company/factory (contract or daily) work, Administrative/Office jobs, Engineering jobs, Hotel work or even any menial/daily job that will enable me to make ends meet and also save up to learn a skill or start a small business
P.s I am new here. Anyone with relevant information about any recruitment Agency around should help me with their address.

You can reach me with this number.... 08163597982.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Liposure: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
joeferrari:
Egbeda area..
i stay in ota help a friend.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by joeferrari(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
You called me for a job and I told you about it and wanted to connect you with who will help you out, you hung up the person tried calling you you didn't answer.
Maybe you are thinking it's a scam I don't do scam with people's life after all you are not going to pay me nor would anyone ask you for your salary all I wanted to do was to help you when I saw your post.
The job you are supposed to start has been given out better luck next time in your pursuit of a good job

ote author=Liposure post=83457754] i stay in ota help a friend.[/quote]
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Liposure: 4:44am On Oct 27, 2019
joeferrari:
You called me for a job and I told you about it and wanted to connect you with who will help you out, you hung up the person tried calling you you didn't answer.
Maybe you are thinking it's a scam I don't do scam with people's life after all you are not going to pay me nor would anyone ask you for your salary all I wanted to do was to help you when I saw your post.
The job you are supposed to start has been given out better luck next time in your pursuit of a good job

ote author=Liposure post=83457754] i stay in ota help a friend.
bro no be so.my credit finished n i had 2 get anoda one
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Abasstoheeb(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2019
joeferrari:
Egbeda area..
Bros I read your post
I can work in Lagos or Ogun state
It was job delaying my marriage
My wife stays in Lagos
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by ezebest1(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Liposure:
i stay in ota.epp me 08163202572 no
forward your CV to maazi.heirs@gmail.com
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by ezebest1(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2019
OluDonald1:

Boss pls help me with this i stay in ota. Share wit me on whatsapp pls... 08102535768.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by ezebest1(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2019
Herrymax:

Hello bro,I can do this I'm around sango
Pls drop your number let me contact you
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Abiola4eva(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
ezebest1:
Permission to forward my CV too, I have where to stay at ota if I can get job over there.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Heineken(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Not by guarding a farm in the north
mama morning. I sent a pm
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Heineken(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Gimme ur number. I'll call u so we can meet.
bro
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Heineken(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2019
Stricklybidness:
My brother na God go see us through... Where you de stay for Abuja?
bro
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Greenleafstore(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2019
Hehe don't kill yourself oo, seek for a Top Naija Donor to help you out.
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2019
brownemmanuel43:

From akwa-Ibom sir. akwa-Ibom and lagos

I'm in Lagos, how can I be an agent?
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by ehinorlive: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
i need a job too computer science ,(physically challenged)
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Heineken(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Xneg:
Send your CV to xrelationsng@gmail.com

You can also drop your account let me send you something.
morning sir.. I have sent my cv.. Here is the account number. May God bless you sir..... 0026385540. Gtbank. You asked me to quote you here bro..........
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

I'm in Lagos, how can I be an agent?
Simple, it's only on trust. I have agent in Abuja. Your digits so that we talk
Re: Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Please good people of nairalander
Am searching sincerely for a job anywhere
Am a graduate of industrial chemistry second class upper.
Has experience in lab analysis, quality assurance, monitoring and evaluation, sales and teaching. Possesing some neccesary skills and will acquire more. Please help if you know about any job or you have one, have exhausted all my avenues to get one. Thank you God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open / Good CV Sample / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.