Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Man Grabs His Fiancee’s Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs His Fiancee’s Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Photoshoot (3416 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Grabs His Fiancee’s Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Jemma225(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2019
The couple A Nigerian man grabs his lovely fiancee’s massive backside in their pre-wedding photoshoot. From all indications, the young man might not wait to drag his woman into the ‘other room’ to do justice to her body. Many have questioned the appropriateness of the pictures on the grounds of morality. Anyway, the pictures look good and they have been trending online. See more photos below:

[url=ladyme.club/2019/09/28/man-grabs-his-fiancees-massive-backside-in-pre-wedding-photoshoot/]MAN GRAB HIS FINANCEE'S MASSIVE BACKSIDE IN PRE-WEDDING PHOTOSHOOT[/url]

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee’s Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Photoshoot by nairamaniac: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2019
The backside in the second picture was either Photoshopped or she's wearing a girdle.

I know this, cos hes not the only one that has grabbled backsides.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee’s Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Photoshoot by eddycliff(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2019
My type of women
shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee’s Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Photoshoot by jesvic91(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2019
Watch how this gabbage will hit FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee’s Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Photoshoot by vivalavida(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2019
That babe is complete.
Nothing missing,nothing to add.

Enjoy my guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee’s Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Photoshoot by PureGoldh(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Good woman no dey easy to find oh
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee’s Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Photoshoot by overdrive(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2019
Crosschecking his investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee’s Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Photoshoot by meobizy(f): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ok then. I will tell my parents for them.
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee’s Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Olayetan(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
I no see any grab o

I can only see a man placing his hands on a girl backside...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"I Love Sex" See The Tattoo A Fine Nigeria Girl Put On His Face (photos) / REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.