Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

What Will Make You Divorce Your Husband/ Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Make You Divorce Your Husband/ Wife? (1150 Views)

Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / What Would Make You Divorce Your Spouse? / What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Make You Divorce Your Husband/ Wife? by dinamitex(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2007
Well, divorce cases are up now with some countries recording nearly 70% cases of all newly married couples. What will make you consider a divorce? In my case, its only adultery on the part of my partner which will push me to the wall to seek for a divorce. What about you? Lets hear it!
Re: What Will Make You Divorce Your Husband/ Wife? by cuteass1(f): 7:29pm On May 18, 2007
I've thought about it a number of times, and i can't come up with an answer[b] yet[/b], Cos i don't know what it'll be like until I'm there smiley

I hope and pray to God that he spares me from going through that, "a failed marriage" is one of my worst nightmares, but if i should get to the bridge, i'll cross it where and when i get there wink
Re: What Will Make You Divorce Your Husband/ Wife? by dinamitex(m): 10:12pm On May 18, 2007
Divorce has become common because husbands and wife cannot meet their demands,
in other words, man is not ready to satisfy lady fully, woman are not patient for the man.
by so doing, will always have prob, grin cheesy
Re: What Will Make You Divorce Your Husband/ Wife? by mrmayor(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2007
I will divorce my wife if I discover that she use to be a Man!.
Re: What Will Make You Divorce Your Husband/ Wife? by Imani(f): 10:54pm On May 18, 2007
mrmayor:

I will divorce my wife if I discover that she use to be a Man!.

grin grin grin

Dont worry, there are not too many people involved in sex change, [s]well, that is if you are nigerian and want/have a nigerian wife[/s].

(1) (Reply)

How Romantic Are U? / Help, I'm Confused / What Do U Suggest: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.