Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target (4852 Views)

Why My Target Is No Longer Heaven / Desiring To Go To Heaven Is A Sin! / I Am A Christian And Going To Heaven Is Not My Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Anas09: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm not surprised that she lied that EnthronedbyGod called her an agent of Satan, because that's the typical anas09 for you.

A true christian can have differences with his fellow christian, but for a Christian to have to resort to lies and false allegations as Anas09 does at every opportunity is not just unchristlike, but ungodly.

When I saw her do that severally to me, even when it was uncalled for, it made me realize that she was surely not of God, because those who are truly of God don't lie against someone at any opportunity just to nail the person regardless of how they hate that person. I mean she could have just accused me with just truth me never lies.

But I've come to realize that resorting to lies and false allegations against someone she hates is just anas09 being her true self.
Loud mouth lunatic, you will be preaching for satan openly soon.
Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Anas09:

Loud mouth lunatic, you will be preaching for satan openly soon.
So says a habitual liar and false accuser of those she hates.
Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Anas09: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Like Antichrists' Pharisees, like Anas09.
An Antichrist opposes Jesus. How have I opposed Jesus and preached contrary scriptures from what Jesus preached? Post them.

You are quick to label me AntiChrist to cover yourself abi? E no go work.

From the start you were AntiChrist by virtue of your false teachings here.
Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
Anas09:

Amen

Hallelujah! There are still about 700 prophets of God who have not bowed to Baal. cheesy
Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Anas09: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Of what use is the Truth to someone who in darkness?

Look at someone who's keeps foolishly mentioning me complaining about being mentioned, what an ironic!

If you reap the harvest of all the lies and mentioning you've sown, you would completely drown in them and wouldn't even have mouth to complain.

Such a blatant liar!
Start by post my liars and you wld be taken seriously.

Demons Possessed mad man who declares that the Moon god allah is the same with the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, who by the way happens to be Jesus Christ.

Jesusjnr the Nicolai you just declared your AntiChrist stance.
No wonder you hate any one who disagrees with you. The Muhammadan spirit at work.
Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Anas09: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Hallelujah! There are still about 700 prophets of God who have not bowed to Baal. cheesy
Hallelujah to that.
Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Anas09: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hahahahahahaha.

Who let the dog out
Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Anas09: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Zither:

I'm great smiley. Happy new blessed and prosperous month to you. Took a leave as I was unable to endure the repulsive ignorance of the likes of jesusjnr and other misguided folks. However, you stayed. Really commendable. There is yet hope for them. Stay blessed, Anas, and have a wonderful month ahead.
Amen my dear.

I am a Soldier of the Cross, so No Retreat, No Surrender.

Jesusjnr is a Tare I spotted immediately I set my eyes on his teachings, I promised him I wld stay on him until he manifests his agenda. Look, he is displaying his underlying reality.

1 Like

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Anas09:

An Antichrist opposes Jesus. How have I opposed Jesus and preached contrary scriptures from what Jesus preached? Post them.

You are quick to label me AntiChrist to cover yourself abi? E no go work.

From the start you were AntiChrist by virtue of your false teachings here.
Lying and falsely accusing people is antichrist!

Calling people mad is Antichrist!

Praying and wishing death on people is antichrist!

And all those things you do and even more.

You came to a thread that simply posted the Words of Jesus and you were attacking the person that posted it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5440764/done-good-unto-resurrection-life

Doesn't that make you and Antichrist?

Do you want me to stop making threads that simply post the teachings of Jesus?

It not that, why should you do such a thing on a thread exclusively made for the Words of Jesus?

That's being antichrist!

You can deceive some of the people all of the time but you can't deceive all of the people all of the time.
Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Anas09: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:

Lying and falsely accusing people is antichrist!
Nicolai the demons possessed lunatic. I thief steals, a liar lies. If I were a liar, post my lies or you are displaying your talent.
Satan's little helper.

jesusjnr:

Calling people mad is Antichrist!

Praying and wishing death on people is antichrist!
These are my lies?
Aren't you Mad Jesusjnr? Which sane person wld open his mouth to say Jehovah who is Jesus, is allah if not a mad man?

jesusjnr:

And all those things you do and even more.

You came to a thread that simply posted the Words of Jesus and you were attacking the person that posted it.
And you blaspheming Jesus by calling Him a liar for calling Apst Paul and validating his ministry are indeed deputy Jesus abi?

You not believing in the Bible and saying the teachings of Jesus Christ are full of errors not AntiChrist abi?

You opposing the declaration of the Lord by saying His Church is dead, not being AntiChrist abi?

Now I know why you have been frantic trying to discredit the Bible, you had an agenda to project Islam.
Jesusjnr bring it on be trashed.

jesusjnr:

Doesn't that make you and Antichrist?

Do you want me to stop making threads that simply post the teachings of Jesus?

It not that, why should you do such a thing on a thread exclusively made for the Words of Jesus?
Like i said, An AntiChrist opposes Jesus, so far you are yet to post one teaching of Jesus that I have oppressed.
And, who cares about the heretical threads you make? The threads you make to blaspheme the truth and preach errors?hahahahahahahaha. By all means keep opening them, they expose who you truly are.
jesusjnr:

That's being antichrist!

You can deceive some of the people all of the time but you can't deceive all of the people all of the time.
It's obvious you use the word AntiChrist as you use liar. You don't even know what they mean.

If I oppose you I am an Antichrist? Oh wait!!! You are Christ now. Wow. Jesusjnr the Christ.

1 Like

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Anas09: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
I accuse you of doing what? All I have done here is expose your Nicolaitan teachings.

Have I accused you of stealing my goat?

Have l accused of you sleeing with EnthronedbyGod's wife?

Have i accused you of raping Bodydialect?

What did I accuse you of?

All your heretic threads are here for everyone to see. Your insults against everyone who disagrees with you are here for everyone to see.

What are my lies that are so difficult for you to post?

You resurrected all my threads looking for dirt to use against me, the only reason you resorted to shouting "liar, hypocrite* is because you find nothing to incriminate me with.

But, everyone else here, you use what you know about them against them to shut them up from criticizing your heresies.

Yet you call me AntiChrist.

Hey everyone. Anyone who opposes Jesusjnr opposes Christ for Jesusjnr is Christ now.

Pls who has the number to call thunder?

1 Like

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Zither(m): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
how some people wear ignorance like a badge of honour is beyond pathetic. that the God who sent Jesus Christ to die for the sins of the world is the same as Allah... can only be the product of the confused mind of an unrepentant heretic.

1 Like

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Jesus was also called a heretic by the fools and blind Antichrists' Pharisees, who were also members of the house of God in His day.

So even the Truth was heresy to those in the House of God, therefore no surprises Here.

For if Jesus the Truth was called a heretic by those in the house of God in those days, who is jesusjnr the servant of the Truth not to be called same by such ones today?
Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:10am On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Because I'm now aiming for God's heart.

Though it initially used to be heaven because the last thing I wanted to do, was to end up in hell. But when I began to walk with God and got to know Him, I was like, what?

Are you kidding me?

Is this what I have been missing all this while?

To be honest, I wish I had gotten to know Him much much earlier, and if possible all through my whole life, because God is the best thing that I had ever known and the best thing that had ever happened to me, past, present and even future.

And that is not flattery by any means, infact it's a huge understatement, as mere words cannot even describe Him. He's just too good to be true.

And I began to see why those that truly got to know Him in the past, wouldn't trade Him or His position for anything else, but would do or give anything to keep Him, because God just too much, walahi. So once you truly get a taste of Him, you'd never want to let Him go, because you become hooked for life, and just can't get enough of Him.

So despite that God wasn't my original my target, having come to know Him, He has won over my heart, soul and mind, that my target is now to please Him and be as close to His heart as possible.

That's why my target is no longer heaven, but He who dwells in it.

God bless.

P.S. Been doing this for over seventeen years now, and still counting.

Guess who you are mistaken for God. shocked

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Guess who you are mistaken for God. shocked
Is that who you think the God of Ishmael is? shocked

Genesis 21:17-20 (KJV)

17 And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.
18 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.
19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.
20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.
Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by MuttleyLaff: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:

17 And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.
18 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.
19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.
20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.
jesusjnr self proclaimed prophet, son of disobedience, son of Belial why don't you vindicate your perverted position and redeem your tattered image by just showing one easy simple scripture, where God said He is the God of Ishmael.

Of course, God was with Ishmael, Abraham's son, but just show scripture, just one scripture that talks of God, declaring, specifically, that He is the God of Ishmael, a similar way He went out of His way, to declared He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

2 Likes

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Anas09:

Hahahahahahaha. Beloved sister in Christ? If you were a family member you won't boldly lie against me.
Who is your beloved sister? People who defend demons can't be my brethren.

Woe betide you.

I'm not lying against you and I have no point to prove.
The facts are there on that thread to speak for itself.
I marvel at the type of christians we have on nairaland, Christians devoid of godly character and without the fruits of the Spirit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Anas09: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
Praivit0:

I'm not lying against you and I have no point to prove.
The facts are there on that thread to speak for itself.
I marvel at the type of christians we have on nairaland, Christians devoid of godly character and without the fruits of the Spirit.
Lying against people is godly character to you?
I told you i warned EnthronedbyGod from going to deep I to satanism and he bit my head off, you said I was lying.
You talk Christian character when you know zilch about it. Is defamation and character assassination Christian character to you?

I used the word of God to prove to EnthronedbyGod and you lot to preach the word of God instead of preaching what demons do. But did you do? Attack me and defame me.
Listen, this is my last response to you. Go worship your demons
Get lost.

2 Likes

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by budaatum: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Praivit0:

Their salvation is apparently by their faith, and has no bearing on their doings which gives them the supposed right to do whatever they want and claim it is from God because they 'believe'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
budaatum:

Their salvation is apparently by their faith, and has no bearing on their doings which gives them the supposed right to do whatever they want and claim it is from God because they 'believe'.
yes Jesus death on the cross has made christians righteous before God. A righteousness you can never get by good works, God gave us as free gift.

Romans 5:18
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

You going to end up in hell with this your filty rag you call good works.

The difference is that for us christians God gave us his own righteousness and took away our sins nailing it to the cross and he is at work in us to produce good works.The good works you see in us is the product of redemption not the cause of it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by budaatum: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
One is not worshipping God if one does not study and learn (which is work) to perfect oneself (through work) to bring forth fruits (the product of work) that are holy, as in, pleasing to the Lord God Almighty.

A result of doing no work is shown below. The lazy assume to be the judge of others but judge not the forest in their own eye.

solite3:
yes Jesus death on the cross has made christians righteous before God. A righteousness you can never get by good works, God gave us as free gift.

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

The difference is that for us christians God gave us his own righteousness and took away our sins nailing it to the cross and he is at work in us to produce good works.The good works you see in us is the product of redemption not the cause of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:

And what was the great nation God made out of Ishmael? It certainly wasn't Arabia because the Arabic people had existed long before, during and after Abraham had sired Ishmael. Isaac was the son Abraham offered to God on Mount Moriah and not Ishmael as the Qu'ran would make you believe. The Abrahamic covenant was given to Isaac and his descendants and not Ishmael and his descendants. The descendants of Ishmael intermarried and were later known as the Midianites, they were not Arabs. The "Father" of the Arabs before Muhammad was not Ishmael but Qahtan. So get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
solite3:

I don't really understand this statement of yours, are you trying to say we can live anyhow as Christians, do you mean the righteousness of Christ gives us liberty to live anyhow.
I'm kind of confused, please explain what you mean.

1 Like

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
Praivit0:

I don't really understand this statement of yours, are you trying to say we can live anyhow as Christians, do you mean the righteousness of Christ gives us liberty to live anyhow.
I'm kind of confused, please explain what you mean.
liberty to sin is not liberty at all, your question is like saying does rescuing someone from a lake full of crocs and sharks mean the person should jump right back into it? Certainly not! God redemption is so that a sinner can live a new life becoming a servant of Christ not of sin again.
Anybody who jumps into the lake full of crocs and sharks doesnt appreciate or know what been rescued from such dangerous situation is.
Sin is worst than that!

1 Like

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

And what was the great nation God made out of Ishmael? It certainly wasn't Arabia because the Arabic people had existed long before, during and after Abraham had sired Ishmael. Isaac was the son Abraham offered to God on Mount Moriah and not Ishmael as the Qu'ran would make you believe. The Abrahamic covenant was given to Isaac and his descendants and not Ishmael and his descendants. The descendants of Ishmael intermarried and were later known as the Midianites, they were not Arabs. The "Father" of the Arabs before Muhammad was not Ishmael but Qahtan. So get your facts right.
[s] Who's the God of Ishmael?

Instead of answering the question, you're here answering what no one asked you.

Speaking of getting one's facts right, which is the great nation that God said He would make of Ishmael? You know the great nation of Isaac, so tell me the great nation of Ishmael, Mr ITK? You must know it since God cannot lie, and a great nation made be God cannot be hidden.

Next time when someone asks you a question, you'd not dodge it, and start answering something else the person did not ask you.

Pure Anti-Islam sentiments!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Zither(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Who's the God of Ishmael?

Instead of answering the question, you're here answering what no one asked you.

Speaking of getting one's facts right, which is the great nation that God said He would make of Ishmael? You know the great nation of Isaac, so tell me the great nation of Ishmael, Mr ITK? You must know it since God cannot lie, and a great nation made be God cannot be hidden.

Next time when someone asks you a question, you'd not dodge it, and start answering something else the person did not ask you.

Pure Anti-Islam sentiments!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs

Oga, follow your advice and provide an answer to the question.

MuttleyLaff:
jesusjnr self proclaimed prophet, son of disobedience, son of Belial why don't you vindicate your perverted position and redeem your tattered image by just showing one easy simple scripture, where God said He is the God of Ishmael.

Of course, God was with Ishmael, Abraham's son, but just show scripture, just one scripture that talks of God, declaring, specifically, that He is the God of Ishmael, a similar way He went out of His way, to declared He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

1 Like

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by MuttleyLaff: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Zither:
Don't mind the smello, yeye dey smell self proclaimed prophet "His Eminence" jesusjnr. He hasnt any modicum of shame in him.
Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2019
solite3:
liberty to sin is not liberty at all, your question is like saying does rescuing someone from a lake full of crocs and sharks mean the person should jump right back into it? Certainly not! God redemption is so that a sinner can live a new life becoming a servant of Christ not of sin again.
Anybody who jumps into the lake full of crocs and sharks doesnt appreciate or know what been rescued from such dangerous situation is.
Sin is worst than that!

Nice answer. I intentionally asked that question cos of the way you responded to that guy.
Some people might misunderstand it and think you're preaching liberty to sin, cos that's what some Churches preach, so I needed you to clarify yourself.
These forever saved guys say, once you're saved you have liberty to sin, cos grace covers you, that's why I asked that question.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2019
Anas09:

Lying against people is godly character to you?
I told you i warned EnthronedbyGod from going to deep I to satanism and he bit my head off, you said I was lying.
You talk Christian character when you know zilch about it. Is defamation and character assassination Christian character to you?

I used the word of God to prove to EnthronedbyGod and you lot to preach the word of God instead of preaching what demons do. But did you do? Attack me and defame me.
Listen, this is my last response to you. Go worship your demons
Get lost.

This is a big lie you just spilled here.
I repeat the facts are there for any one with a clear and pure mindset to judge who is lying.
This is also my last response to you.
Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by OkCornel(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2019
I read something funny this morning;

"We begin with the story of the greatest conqueror in history, a conqueror possessed of extreme tolerance and adaptability, thereby turning people into ardent disciples. This conqueror is money. People who do not believe in the same god or obey the same king are more than willing to use the same money. Osama Bin Laden, for all his hatred of American culture, American religion and American politics, was very fond of American dollars. How did money succeed where gods and kings failed?"

I've not stopped laughing ever since I read this.
Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Zither:

[s]Lol!

You don't even know the question your homosexualist pal you quoted smacks of ignorance and is absolutely unwarranted?

Hence there's nothing to answer in the question as the answer is already there in the quote with the question.

Now listen good.

Anytime you hear or see anywhere in the Bible where it was said that God was with someone, it means He's the God of the person, and that the person serves Him. For God can meet someone, talk to someone and yet not be the person's God, but God can never be with any one who doesn't serve Him. Never!

Moreover this was the revelation God gave to Moses for this purpose, because Moses wasn't there when it happened, but God deemed it needful to tell Moses who was a Israelite, that He was with Ishmael to show that He was also the God of Ishmael.

It is written there in the Bible, and if it was anyone else it wouldn't be an issue, but because of your anti-Islam sentiments, it's hard for y'all to swallow that the God of Abraham was the God of Ishmael.

So now you know I already followed my advice even though you were blinded to it by your sentiments against Islam.[/s]
Re: Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target by MuttleyLaff: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!
You don't even know the question your homosexualist pal you quoted smacks of ignorance and is absolutely unwarranted?
jesusjnr, nobody, because of butter and biscuit, calls a dog or monkey, bros now.

About smacks of ignorance and whether or not anything is absolutely unwarranted. What is your take, hmm, on when shadeyinka, was telling you jesusjnr to:
"Ask any sincere Muslim this question:
Is Allah the same as Jehovah?
Maybe this will answer your questions.
"

jesusjnr:
Hence there's nothing to answer in the question as the answer is already there in the quote with the question.
The smello, yeye dey smell self proclaimed prophet "His Eminence" jesusjnr, who has no modicum of shame in him, you can prevaricate for as long as you like, but though of course, God was with Ishmael, Abraham's son, you you will, never ever be able to show scripture, just one scripture that talks of God, declaring, specifically, that He is the God of Ishmael, like in a similar and same way God went out of His way, to emphatically declare He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

jesusjnr:
Now listen good.

Anytime you hear or see anywhere in the Bible where it was said that God was with someone, it means He's the God of the person, and that the person serves Him. For God can meet someone, talk to someone and yet not be the person's God, but God can never be with any one who doesn't serve Him. Never!
Eisegesis, on steroids, is written all over this comment. Do you see how you are contradicting yourself with the "... For God can meet someone, talk to someone and yet not be the person's God ..." comment.

Thank you very much, for when you confirmed with your own words, that, "... For God can meet with Ishmael someone, talk to with Ishmael someone and yet not be the person's Ishmael's God ..."

Listen good, you son of Belial, you son of disobedience, you son of worthlessness, God was not the God of Ishmael, the same way God was not the God of Cain, was not the God of Esau

jesusjnr:
Moreover this was the revelation God gave to Moses for this purpose, because Moses wasn't there when it happened, but God deemed it needful to tell Moses who was a Israelite, that He was with Ishmael to show that He was also the God of Ishmael.

It is written there in the Bible, and if it was anyone else it wouldn't be an issue, but because of your anti-Islam sentiments, it's hard for y'all to swallow that the God of Abraham was the God of Ishmael.
Where, where is it frigging written there in the Bible, you slimy lying snake following the path and way of the serpent, hmm? Why not for once in your life, show where it is written so to put the devil to shame, erhn?

God, on the strength of His relationship with Abraham, declared He was with Ishmael. God, at no time, clearly, firmly, publicly nor officially ever declared He is the God of Ishmael. Stop putting pieces together that dont fit

This matter has got nothing to do with any anti-islam sentiment(s), you ridiculous and negatively amusing person, but it is about the unashamedly done openly and showing no regret, disdain that Islam has for the divinity and resurrection of our Lord and God, Jesus Christ

jesusjnr:
So now you know I already followed my advice even though you were blinded to it by your sentiments against Islam.
Your snake-like senses, have even made you to lie to yourself that you followed your advice, when you no where have. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All Sins Are Equal? / What Is The Essence Of Atheism? / Feed And Train The Poor African Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.