Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy (50899 Views)

Yes I've Got Sexier Breasts Than Mercy & Tacha- Bbnaija Chic Lilo Fully Displays / "I Can Act Better Than Mercy Johnson" - Nigerian Actress blows hot / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by sexiestharam(f): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
j

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by dkronicle(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin grin Please read my signature below
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by PheelzAlmighty: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
IQ level..2.0

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by SirLakes: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Every ekutele are just crawling out of their hole ontop tacha matter

Na wa oooi
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
I am beginning to think by default, a woman thinks only of her body. We are living in a fast-paced world and it is a wonder how women still only think of their bodies.

You need to see their faces and how miserable they appear when they're into their forties.

Glory to God for two things:

1: that women don't live up to 500 years like the times of Methuselah, if not them for use eternal shakara show us pepper.

2: that there's something called old age and more importantly, menopause.

Praise the Lord!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
lols grin

sexiestharam:
Most women are daft sha. Is a hot body Tacha's problem? Is it not the disqualification and the shame she would face in the outside world? Only God knows why he made me a woman.
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ewu Gambia !

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by iamfromlagos(f): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
This girl doesn't look sexy IMO. She looks weird. eeeeeewww!

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by yarabag: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
sweet lord

now tacha is the new password for clout chasers

[/s]
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by yarabag: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
post=82656117:
Hehehe cheesy grin wink.

Orisirisi something.......
[/s]
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by SolarHub(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ok

FOR AFFORDABLE AND EFFICIENT SOLAR POWER SYSTEM CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
iamfromlagos:
This girl doesn't look sexy IMO.
She looks weird.
eeeeeewww!

As a girl how do you know a girl that looks sexy, just asking.
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by BRATISLAVA: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
JhayJoe:
My only question is this. Where did she put her intestines?
pushed down into her groin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Damfostopper(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
shyngle indeed..... says someone that looks like a go TV remote

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by beresponsible(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Mtcheww
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Christmasdon(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Mercy is davido Tacha is wizkid.
Tacha is messi Mercy is Cristiano Ronaldo. init?
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Derisco: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
guy u v longer way 2 go.
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Christmasdon(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Damfostopper:
shyngle indeed..... says someone that looks like a go TV remote
shibuzo!
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Jollybroda: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by lucind(f): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
All I can here is that Mercy Lambo is giving some people sleepless nights!

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by 2rez: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
...a better body so as to take their hoeing ministry to the next level? That's correct cheesy

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by mercyviv(f): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bobrisky and now Shingle, mmm...Tacha might just break records in a year o!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by gulbinboka: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Seriously

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by ChristmasBells: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
My question is what is That Evil Mercy still doing in That HOUSE Read my lips she is The Real Evil One in That House but Those with just their physical sight cant see That i know because i am prevaledge to see forther than the physical realm of existence what is the essence of giving that demon of a girl mercy as a name she manipulated everything that happened everything you all saw on Tv was a replay of what has been decided on in the celestial Realm if you know you know
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Nuclear99(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
post=82656117:
Hehehe cheesy grin wink.
Orisirisi something.......

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by AreaFada2: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
sexiestharam:
Most women are daft sha. Is a hot body Tacha's problem? Is it not the disqualification and the shame she would face in the outside world? Only God knows why he made me a woman.
My dear there are still very responsible and thoughtful women out there. Just that such hardly make headlines. Our women are raking in top prizes in universities across the world. So being a woman is a great thing. Just be the best you can be.

Just like some men are into drugs, yahoo, kidnapping and other ills. They tarnish the image 99.99% of men who fend for themselves and family daily.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by sexiestharam(f): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
AreaFada2:

My dear there are still very responsible and thoughtful women out there. Just that such hardly make headlines. Our women are raking in top prizes in universities across the world. So being a woman is a great thing. Just be the best you can be.

Just like some men are into drugs, yahoo, kidnapping and other ills. They tarnish the image 99.99% of men who fend for themselves and family daily.
Thank you area father. I hail o. smiley

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Realfrankie(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Avoid Mercy ooo
She has a nice shape already.
Nigerians like eye service
The decision to disqualify tacha was made by biggie, now everyone turn back against Mercy.
Everything happens for a reason
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Enemyofpeace: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Skmoda(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
JhayJoe:
My only question is this. Where did she put her intestines?
That motherfucka removed her two last ribs bro....she is crazy about body goal....na when she old she go sabi as it dey go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Aremu Afolayan Touches A Female Friend's Chest In Public (Photo) / Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.