Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy (50898 Views)

Yes I've Got Sexier Breasts Than Mercy & Tacha- Bbnaija Chic Lilo Fully Displays / "I Can Act Better Than Mercy Johnson" - Nigerian Actress blows hot / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by WeRblessed(f): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
I can help both you and tacha with brains and morals.
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by SOZINN: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
You that removed 5 ribs and small intestines am still waiting for you to get pregnant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
According to ladies, assault by a female to a female when provoked is fair.
That is what I learnt in Bbnaija.
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Mrlazarus: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Belugaice1:
See Aunty!!!!

Aunty!!!!
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Ambber(f): 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha already HAS a better body than Mercy. She is all curves as given to her by her mama and Baba God. What she needs help with is not Beauty but attitude to become a better person and not prettier. I see her as already very beautiful
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by Bnladan(m): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2019
Lesbians looking for "daughter" already. grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by opebiboy: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2019
two okpos
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by jirarylopio: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
wman:
How come it's mainly these promiscuous and vain people that support Tacha?

People like Bobrisky, Jaruma, Shyngle and co.

The people we support are often a reflection of our conscious and unconscious personality.

So Mercy's body is the new standard? Why can't you be happy with the way you are? What happens when you see someone with a better body than Mercy's after the surgery? Another surgery again?
https://xender.vip/ https://discord.software/ https://omegle.onl/
Why the vain competition, comparison and need to prove yourself more beautiful or shapely than others?

Not even things like intelligence or wealth. Na body shape you carry for head like gala.
Is Nairaland lacking content or the mods are being paid to force this rubbish on us.
Re: Princess Shyngle Promises To Help Tacha Have A Better Body Than Mercy by tunary(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
She is (SET) to help tacha have a better body

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Touches A Female Friend's Chest In Public (Photo) / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.