Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,088 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday (89182 Views)

Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by baratech: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
Even me sef, I promise to give Tacha 45 million by Tuesday

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by GoldChest(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
RaptorF35:
Nonsense ! Shame on Africa... they leave Education and Development and start to promote immoral entertainment. Black people with black brain.

It's called talent

Tacha is a talent .. you're on this thread airing your opinion because of her .

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Ameedan: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
And 100K will change my present condition. This life.
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by brain54(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
add my own little contribution to Tasha is 1.5million.... would send as soon as I get her bank details... Tasha's management take note
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by ctleurocollege: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
They shouldn't have disqualified her
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by SocialJustice: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
people wer go Bleep this Tacha plenty oo had it mean that i have a verified instagram account i wouldn't mind contesting for this pussy even though it will cause ma life.
Pussy when go dey smell. I feel sorry for you. Celebrity status is not equal to good pussy. The full hotel room go smell enter outside. Them go fumigate the room you go use and wash everything in it before another guest can lodge there.
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by deavicky(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
This one everybody dey gift Tacha, make she send her account number make i give 7K make e no be like i wicked. Or better still here address i hear say she lives in PH i can go there or send someone.
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by jaxxy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Atleast he admitted she needs to grow from her bad attitude and the has realized and apologized.
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Danaire(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
No matter how much is donated to her outta sympathy. She won't get Endorsement from corporate organizations with her TaCharacteristics Attitude that caused her the show. Her arrogance was way beyond tolerance. She left BBNaija Pepper Dem Gang show Disgraced nd Disqualified.
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by freemi(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Gistformant:
Nigerian big boy, Emoney of Ghana promises to give tacha 20 Million naira on monday for making his daughter cry when she was disqualified.

Tacha was disqualified following a physical attack on fellow housemate, Mercy.

He wrote;

Watch the video https://www.instagram.com/p/B29fWiiF9Lx

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/nigerian-big-boy-promises-to-give-tacha-20-million-naira-on-monday
lets help tacha ve a good character. .million wil finish n wont change shiit
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Progress62(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
people wer go Bleep this Tacha plenty oo had it mean that i have a verified instagram account i wouldn't mind contesting for this pussy even though it will cause ma life.
Somebody should help me tag Tacha, I want to transfer 1k for her, that will be December time
I want to join the bleep team
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
GoldChest:
Tachas tears finally turn to joy

Jaruma 50million Naira

Emoney of Ghana 20million

Bobrisky 1million

Anonymous fan gave her a brand new iPhone 11 max

Girl is made

Shame on her haters .

Governor Wike would definitely gift her handsomely for singing his praise at big brother house.

Shame on pocohantas

It is already well with you Tacha.

And you believed all of them...your brain needs reformatting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Angelfrost(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wow... So, if my calculation serves me well... That chick should be twice richer than whoever wins the show, if these spotlight chasers back their promises with bank transfers...

Jaruma: 50 million

Bobrisky: 1 million

Peter Okoye: 60 million

Fake E-Money: 20 million

Real E-Money: Probably/hopefully 20 million

Nyesom Wike: 10 million of Rivers state money

Damn... Disqualification looks good on this babe!!! grin
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by naijadrivablog: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
embarassed

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by faithfull18(f): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
Danaire:
No matter how much is donated to her outta sympathy. She won't get Endorsement from corporate organizations with her TaCharacteristics Attitude that caused her the show. Her arrogance was way beyond tolerance. She left BBNaija Pepper Dem Gang show Disgraced nd Disqualified.
Says who You will be surprise what corporate brands look out for is beyond what you are saying.

The girl pulls crowd and attention, that's very obvious #badcharacter or not.

She is virtually on everybody's status update. Go on social media. I don't watch the show but you can't help seeing Tasha being mentioned everywhere.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by mercyviv(f): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
EFCC are you guys sleeping? Here's another yahoo boy domiciled in neighboring Ghana...with just #3000 transport fare you can just pay him an impromptu visit!!! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by lordkay10(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
It's so unfortunate our reward and value system is nothing to write home about, little wonder the whole country is a mess. We keep rewarding bad behaviour just to be noticed, a big shame

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Mraproko1: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
The guy like to get him share
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by GoldChest(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Danaire:

Same thing your hating selves said about CEE C but look her life today .

Haters

Bad belle people

Enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by toprealman: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
fourhayz:
Perhaps! Tacha should please confirm if these people finally pay her the acrued sum of money they are talking about.

This must not be a publicity stunt.
Allow people to spend their money any how they want it.....their pain, their sweat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Lordjb: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
Tacha dis Tacha that. This whole Tacha issue is Tacharing me.
like Tatachi abi ? grin
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Chibuzo87: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Don't just promise and fail ooo. because nija go attack u
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by demelza: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
GoldChest:

You that is wise , what have you achieved with your wiseless?

Hater

I will rather be tacha right now than to be broke you.
I donated 20 million also.

Please edit your comment and add it. grin grin
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Lovexme(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
faithfull18:
Hmmn, I don't watch the show but I seem to be liking her sef with all the bad publicity.

She reminds you of you, doesn't she?
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Lugianostar(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha has entered one chance vehicle !!!
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by faithfull18(f): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lovexme:

She reminds you of you, doesn't she?
You don't know me.
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Guy your pic resemble person where no get money oo

but lets wait and see
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by cooltola(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
I will give Tasha 200 Naira
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wit all these fake promises sef d girl don rich pass tinubu oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.