Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday (89179 Views)

Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by micflo28(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
And some poor jobbless guys around you need 1/3rd of that money to start a life and you turn deaf ears to them. Ladies, please advise men that are uneccessarily magnanimous to you to help your future husbands get a footing and a decent life.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by crazycrypto710: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
You don’t have people in your family or community to support? Muntulah!
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Tywo2018: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Audio money grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Fredisaac588(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Hadmad: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
beresponsible:
Why Monday? Why not today? Na so bobpricsky too say she/he go give Tach 1M on Monday? Idiots in wonderland
Banks don't open till Monday
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by AlphaStyles(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
So Tacha don turn charity organization/NGO wey be say everybody Dy donate millions anyhow?

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by karo93: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
No better time for rude boy to have released audio money cos we will be hearing alot of it.

Interestingly Tacha will likely not tell us those that ddnt honour their promises. Cos the idea that she has 100million in the account makes her look bigger than life.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by 1stbest(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
angryChai,,

see
my
life
me
that
is
begging
money
since
last
two
years
to
start
up
my
business.

nothing.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by techmadeeasyng(f): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmmm, I will really like Tasha to verify if all this monies where given.

sad shocked In the end is all about the numbers undecided
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Skmoda(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
GoldChest:
Tachas tears finally turn to joy

Jaruma 50million Naira

Emoney of Ghana 20million

Bobrisky 1million

Anonymous fan gave her a brand new iPhone 11 max

Girl is made

Shame on her haters .

Governor Wike would definitely gift her handsomely for singing his praise at big brother house.

Shame on pocohantas

It is already well with you Tacha.
Goldcrest calm down......let's wait till Monday ok
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by JayBasic(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm.... rewarding bad behavior
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by myfan: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hope not like same promised by Peter PSquare?

Anyways, I still need your financial assistance for final year project. Thanks and God bless.
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by ebilomaofficial1: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha audio money fon reach #110 million naira like joke o
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by touchplay(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
people wer go Bleep this Tacha plenty oo had it mean that i have a verified instagram account i wouldn't mind contesting for this pussy even though it will cause ma life.
kaaai i zon zie.....see reasoning,cos of kpekus
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by janejive(f): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
20 Million what? Which currency is he talking about?
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Hmeda: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Kk
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
This her pussie go really suffer no be small shocked
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by TotoNaRubber: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2019

Person wey nava chop belle full dey give pesin 20 milla?

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by tripleik(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
That guy wan Bleep
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by KarlWhyte(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Most of these so called celebrities are juss using her name to trend, am sure a person in dire need of financial assistance might
ve come to him for help in his country which he ignored but he wants to quickly jump on the bandwagon of pple doing eye service...
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Because of toto undecided
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by tightpussy156: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
All this one na,wash.even the Olosho ready open her wet wide hole for this people promising her money for them to fufil their promised because even if they don't tacha wouldn't do anything about it. people are suffering all this yeye boys tgey promise olosho 20 millon .those that will quote me wrong should hug transformer.
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
donstan18:
No publicity is a bad publicity.

1 Share

Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Starz825(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
people wer go Bleep this Tacha plenty oo had it mean that i have a verified instagram account i wouldn't mind contesting for this pussy even though it will cause ma life.
The same pussy said to be stinking....
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Starz825(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
Wait a minute
Don't think u know the meaning of life
Even with The same pussy said to be stinking.... undecided
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by yarabag: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
clout chaisng
[/s]
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Duru009(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
This girl called Tacha gonna be the richest bbnaija contestant in history !!!

You guys haven't seen anything yet !
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Correcto: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Her stinking character made her break rules, hence she got disqualified. Please deal with it. Bbnaija will sell with or without Tacha. Tacha fans will most likely be inexperienced investors.
Kylekent59:
The organizers and director of BBNaija are all confused. Now the deed has been done, what else do they want from her again?

I know many would help her> Tacha that had made up to 31% and always topped the chart. After people had voted massively for her thus enriching BBNaija, only for it to be in vain.

I just hope all those celebrities and rich men promising her money would do as they had said.
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Correcto: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lol see hope, please avoid sniper for now
Duru009:
This girl called Tacha gonna be the richest bbnaija contestant in history !!!

You guys haven't seen anything yet !
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
make dis idiot go use d money repair d road that lead to his home town.
Re: E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday by jboycrb(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
He should use the money to verify his twitter account. Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.