Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees (46645 Views)

Western Democracy Not Working For Africa – Obasanjo / 2023: Don’t Direct Yoruba To Support Any Aspirant - Obasanjo Advises Ooni Of Ife / Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees by akin9ja78(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2019
candidtalk:

South Africans are not sorry. It is their leaders playing diplomacy with our leaders. The average South African male remain very hateful and envious of Nigerians. Fact is that Nigeria could be the best place to live on earth, because of her people, if the Government prioritise 24/7 electricity, adequate transport infrastructure, high class education, effective healthcare and security as building blocks of a great Nigeria. If government provide those then Nigerians will do the rest and a great nation will emerge.

And thank you for schooling me more bro smiles
Re: Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees by mercyviv(f): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2019
If you have a family member in SA, would you have asked him to stay put sir?! That was same useless comment he made as a serving president then, telling European union to send nigerians back home that their country is now OK!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees by mechanics(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2019
He should be joking.
Re: Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees by juman(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2019
Baba were has spoken.
Mad old man.

How many of his children are in south africa?

Those nigerians are in south africa because nigeria is a failed country.
Obasanjo contributed to the failed situation in nigeria than anybody else.
Re: Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees by Paulo3ree(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2019
SniperSmurf:
Na so. Instead of encouraging more jobs and entrepreneurs in Nigeria, OBj wants to drive Nigerians back to SA. This is part of the brain drain.
It sounds so deceptive. Yes he is trying to play the role of an elder but at the same time the advice doesn't tally with his level of exposure.
My opinion though
Re: Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees by kareemkamil(m): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2019
Obasanjo as lost his common sense since 1941, so they should go back and be kill, what nonsense this man insulating. Obasanjo is a disappointment and disgrace to our there country.
Re: Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees by YourArewaSister: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2019
ufumes2:

Thanks jare, people just read post title and jump in to comment. Highly misleading heading

Truly misleading! Bloggers/newspapers and traffic!!!

That is why I don't comment until I have read the entire article.
Re: Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees by MPSA(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2019
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/xenophobia-go-back-to-south-africa-obasanjo-advises-returnees/

I am not sure this is another method of triggering another Xenophobic Attacks, I don't Believe our Xenophobic Guys will be happy about this Statement, Since from 1998, I don't see them Stopping now, They are very Backward, Statement like this will drive them crazy, Especially from a foreign leader grin

Guys! Don't call us Lazy and Never interfere on our Politics, Good or Bad, Because our Xenophobic Guys don't want anything from outside grin
Re: Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees by Ken4agent(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2019
jayextra:
grin grin The person that grinds OBJ's weed should stop adding Scent leaf biko

Laf won kill person for here oh grin grin grin grin grin

And if that is d ingredient given inspiration, what happen?
Re: Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees by Ken4agent(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2019
OBj went to confirm that his share with MTN is not xenophobically deleted grin

Failed leaders ...past, present in future
Re: Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees by jayextra(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ken4agent:

Laf won kill person for here oh grin grin grin grin grin
And if that is d ingredient given inspiration, what happen?
grin grin lemme goan ask OBJ
Re: Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees by emihle: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Good lord
when are Nygerians are gonna stop flocking in our bodaz??
tell Obasanjo to seyv us from yu
Re: Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees by Shaner1234: 3:54am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees by temielects(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2019
mu2sa2:
You throw a yoruba proverb and say the reader should go look for translator. You nko, why didn't you get a yoruba friend to translate it before dumping it here? Oshe omo oduduwa; original Afonja.
and how is that your problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.