Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? (2511 Views)

What Would You Do If You Was In My Shoe: Life Experience / If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] / 3 OPTIONS: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Choose? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Knowing so well that my smartphone was faulty that time, I went to my girlfriend & asked her to allow me use her phone overnight as I needed to complete my Civil Defence job application that very night. I put my request to her when I got to her house and, before her friend, she said there's no problem that she would give me. I had to wait as she started using the phone, checking all her social platforms. Something kept telling me that she was hiding & deleting some intimate chats & files. Well, it was nothing to me as I have always told her to ensure I do not see or hear anything dirty/heartbreaking about her. And I was not used to using her phone, checking her chats or peeping into her privacy. To cut the long story short, after waiting so long, she handed the phone to me & asked if she could remove her sim cards but I told her it's not necessary because I don't like like opening smartphones anyhow. She felt reluctant but I never worried. Then I asked her to go to settings & change the security to password only, since the phone recognizes her fingerprint/scanning only. Did you know what she said? She said she could no longer recollect the security password as it's been a while she used the password last. At that time her friend was fast asleep, then I realized why she held the phone for hours at first, she was expecting her friend to sleep before starting the drama. To be sincere, I felt dejected & worried. I decided not to make a fuss. Besides, I didn't buy the phone for her, she got the phone with her N-Power income.
Since that very night, I have stopped calling her not to mention going to see her, hoping she would call to say 'sorry' but she won't. Her friend noticed that things aren't going right between the two of us, so she called me & I explained to her. She said she would blame me only for not giving prior notice before coming that night for the phone as she uses the phone's flashlight every night.
If you were in my shoe, what would you do?
I need just advice & not criticism, please.

Thanks.
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by udoekere: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Is she your wife? Abeg free am as far as you no marry am you don't have control over the things she do.na her phone,go and buy your own.stop yarning trash we all know that you are broke.
#Unbanned_Naijatushboy

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Aonkuuse(m): 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nothing bro, expectations brings disappointments in relationships. If I were the one I wouldn't have asked for the phone in the first place, but now that you ask and she rejected take it that it never happened. Millions of girls out there will do same, making it look as if you are disappointed will make her have an edge over you in terms of ego. Making sacrifices like that in a relationship on the part of the woman is so hard. some people don't make such sacrifices and you need to accept them as they are if really you love them, they will come by willingly if they have reasons to do so.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lolz lollzz story time, asking your gf for her phone is like asking if you are the only love of her life, checking her phone is like trying to confirm it... wink

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:03am On Sep 29, 2019
What's your problem exactly, 'cause I don't get it. undecided

5 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:12am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
Aonkuuse:
Nothing bro, expectations brings disappointments in relationships. If I were the one I wouldn't have asked for the phone in the first place, but now that you ask and she rejected take it that it never happened. Millions of girls out there will do same, making it look as if you are disappointed will make her have an edge over you in terms of ego. Making sacrifices like that in a relationship on the part of the woman is so hard. some people don't make such sacrifices and you need to accept them as they are if really you love them, they will come by willingly if they have reasons to do so.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Kneephy(m): 12:20am On Sep 29, 2019
You won't know the value of what you have till you loose it idiot.

I don't know what you guys want sef, you required for her phone and she gave you, now you are picking a fight because she told You she forgot her password.
If you were to be a good man, ur babe told you she has forgotten her password and you already believe it's a lie..... Instead of you to appreciate ur babe that gave you her phone without informing her before hand, na password matter you put for head

What is a relationship where is there is no TRUST!

you believe your babe lied to you by telling you she has forgotten her password..... What proofs do you have to believe she lied about the password, not like she didn't give the phone to you.....

Motherfucking ingrate!

Continue looking for Mrs PERFECT till guys like us go snatch the babe from you....

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by dulux07(m): 12:26am On Sep 29, 2019
Don't be deceived with all this privacy jargons or just bf/gf excuses, married or unmarried, wedding day doesn't automatically change attitudes. Relationships should be transparent.

Ignore her friend's reason, she will most likely cover up for her, but if u r sure she's hiding something, then the good news is rlatnship is not a do or die affair, if u can't cope with such partner, move on.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Idonweak: 2:29am On Sep 29, 2019
Op, from your explanation in your post,it's evident your girl is hiding some secret from you. She might also be having nude pics she sent to other guys. The question i want to ask you is that do you feel suspicious of her movement ?

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Idonweak: 2:30am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
udoekere:
Is she your wife? Abeg free am as far as you no marry am you don't have control over the things she do.na her phone,go and buy your own.stop yarning trash we all know that you are broke.
#Unbanned_Naijatushboy

[/s]

Trash

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Idonweak: 2:31am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
Kneephy:

I don't know what you guys want sef, you required for her phone and she gave you, now you are picking a fight because she told You she forgot her password.
If you were to be a good man, ur babe told you she has forgotten her password and you already believe it's a lie..... Instead of you to appreciate ur babe that gave you her phone without informing her before hand, na password matter you put for head

you believe your babe lied to you by telling you she has forgotten her password..... What proofs do you have to believe she lied about the password, not like she didn't give the phone to you.....

Motherfucking ingrate!

Continue looking for Mrs PERFECT till guys like us go snatch the babe from you....
[/s]
Yet another trash.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Thanks & God bless

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kneephy:

Motherfucking ingrate!

Enjoy the like I gave
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Cholls(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
my brother I will not be in your shoe cuz my prophet told me not to wear anyone's shoes

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
dulux07:
Don't be deceived with all this privacy jargons or just bf/gf excuses, married or unmarried, wedding day doesn't automatically change attitudes. Relationships should be transparent.

Ignore her friend's reason, she will most likely cover up for her, but if u r sure she's hiding something, then the good news is rlatnship is not a do or die affair, if u can't cope with such partner, move on.
Thanks & God bless
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Idonweak:
Op, from your explanation in your post,it's evident your girl is hiding some secret from you. She might also be having nude pics she sent to other guys. The question i want to ask you is that do you feel suspicious of her movement ?
Yes, I do.
Actually, there was a time I saw a nude pic (a man's thing) on her phone & she said it was sent by one Indian friend on Facebook which was automatically saved. I overlooked that b/c some Whites are used to littering social medias with their nudes.
But I'm a type who gives no regards to fishy things, unless it's a fact.

Thanks
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kneephy:

Motherfucking ingrate!

You & I aren't same breeds,,,,guyundecided

Leave the trash for dumping ground
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
What's your problem exactly, 'cause I don't get it. undecided
Not surprised,,, deargrin
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Your girlfriend may not be fully loyal to you but this scenario is not enough to make that conclusion, so I would say you continue the relationship but I would also say don't waste your time if you have not been having good feelings about her before this

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
udoekere:
#Unbanned_Naijatushboy
I no blame you

Pitifultongue
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by AstroG: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
You made a very big mistake by been emotionally attached.

Bro,you need to be initiated into the Redpills movement

Read some Ubunja threads and receive sense

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tosinex:
Lolz lollzz story time, asking your gf for her phone is like asking if you are the only love of her life, checking her phone is like trying to confirm it... wink
Got the point,,,, thanks
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Cholls:
my brother I will not be in your shoe cuz my prophet told me not to wear anyone's shoes
Smile

Your prophet could be right thoughgrin
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Your girlfriend may not be fully loyal to you but this scenario is not enough to make that conclusion, so I would say you continue the relationship but I would also say don't waste your time if you have not been having good feelings about her before this
What a pinpoint!

Thanks & God bless
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:
You made a very big mistake by been emotionally attached.

Bro,you need to be initiated into the Redpills movement

Read some Ubunja threads and receive sense
Oh! thanks.

Ubunja, the one with too much expertise in r/shp matterscheesy

It's been a while I came across her posts though.
Here I come, Ubunjagrin
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by AstroG: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
SirDelight:
Oh! thanks.

Ubunja, the one with too much expertise in r/shp matterscheesy

It's been a while I came across her posts though.
Here I come, Ubunjagrin

Your sins has been forgiven,goan sin no more cool cool

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
I'll wear socks grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Littlemix(f): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
First and foremost I don't date guys that still apply for security jobs.. [1quote author=SirDelight post=82663229]Knowing so well that my smartphone was faulty that time, I went to my girlfriend & asked her to allow me use her phone overnight as I needed to complete my Civil Defence job application that very night. I put my request to her when I got to her house and, before her friend, she said there's no problem that she would give me. I had to wait as she started using the phone, checking all her social platforms. Something kept telling me that she was hiding & deleting some intimate chats & files. Well, it was nothing to me as I have always told her to ensure I do not see or hear anything dirty/heartbreaking about her. And I was not used to using her phone, checking her chats or peeping into her privacy. To cut the long story short, after waiting so long, she handed the phone to me & asked if she could remove her sim cards but I told her it's not necessary because I don't like like opening smartphones anyhow. She felt reluctant but I never worried. Then I asked her to go to settings & change the security to password only, since the phone recognizes her fingerprint/scanning only. Did you know what she said? She said she could no longer recollect the security password as it's been a while she used the password last. At that time her friend was fast asleep, then I realized why she held the phone for hours at first, she was expecting her friend to sleep before starting the drama. To be sincere, I felt dejected & worried. I decided not to make a fuss. Besides, I didn't buy the phone for her, she got the phone with her N-Power income.
Since that very night, I have stopped calling her not to mention going to see her, hoping she would call to say 'sorry' but she won't. Her friend noticed that things aren't going right between the two of us, so she called me & I explained to her. She said she would blame me only for not giving prior notice before coming that night for the phone as she uses the phone's flashlight every night.
If you were in my shoe, what would you do?
I need just advice & not criticism, please.

Thanks.[/quote]
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:
I'll wear socks grin
Lol,,,,to reduce the pain abi?
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Littlemix:
First and foremost I don't date guys that still apply for security jobs..
Neither do those that have already give your type a glimpsegrin
Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Mstick: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Your girlfriend is a hoe, dump her. Or better still you can be sleeping with her without feelings. Oya take this morning and night. Thank God for our master I've seen the light.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? by Jasseyfrd(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Why should any one be in ur shoe when we don't know how it inch u, as for me, I will advice to move on.
She never like u and she is a crosstitute( just be the best u can be and don't 4get there are so many fish in the ocean. Go for the best, soonest u will get the right one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Member / Why Are You Not Married? / Nysc Camp Is It True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.