Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nysc Camp Is It True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nysc Camp Is It True (2510 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Rapper Cherry Dances In Towel In NYSC Camp, Talks About Sex In NYSC Camp / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Camp Is It True by flockofpips: 3:34am On Mar 09, 2022
I notice my babe pics for camp, she is not putting on her engagement ring. Her excuse was that it is not allowed, am confuse o, am on verge of breaking up with her, so I want to know if it's true.
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by Akinzola: 5:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Probably a new rule during their own time.
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by MMWandali: 5:22am On Mar 09, 2022
Go to the nearest NYSC Office or log on to their website to make inquiry
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:16am On Mar 09, 2022
Not true. Engagement rings are very much allowed in orientation camps. During our time in camp, both married women and those engaged wore it just to scare those brolosho's and soldiers who chase women up and down off.
Maybe your woman wan explore small grin

11 Likes

Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by peedeeasobie(m): 6:20am On Mar 09, 2022
flockofpips:
I notice my babe pics for camp, she is not putting on her engagement ring. Her excuse was that it is not allowed, am confuse o, am on verge of breaking up with her, so I want to know if it's true.

She's lying

9 Likes

Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by flockofpips: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Na crossriver camp she dey o but I know that it might be a lie
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by Moeman: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2022
just forget am bro, u no get babe again

18 Likes

Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by Karleb(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2022
It's a lie.
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by Theboy21: 7:48am On Mar 09, 2022
She just wants to flex, how can a harmless engagement ring be disallowed..... when she comes back make sure you check her honey pot cheesy cheesy if noticed someone taste it, then take back your ring n if you've payed bride price go n collect your change o cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by becky39000(m): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2022
flockofpips:

A lie from the deepest & hottest part of hell.

it's a big red flag bro angry

An indication that she wants to flex.

10 Likes

Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by HopeNeverDies: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! LoL
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by arthurwillia(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2022
flockofpips:

Lol because she no out engagement ring on abo
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by Premiumwriter: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by flockofpips: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol because she no out engagement ring on abo
are you kidding, will I just break up with her just because of that? She have change totally.
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by Lordbinsmar: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2022
grin
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by brosom(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2022
U re in for a long thing grin

One of the fun things about camps in general is that women usually take dicks easily from back, not kidding.

4 Likes

Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2022
flockofpips:
She's there to explore random dicks, it's best you break up with her, this is a sign that she ain't faithful.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by arthurwillia(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2022
flockofpips:
are you kidding, will I just break up with her just because of that? She have change totally.

Your fiancé that you gave ring has changed all of a sudden? Like how many months have you been together abeg?
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by flockofpips: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2022
arthurwillia:

Your fiancé that you gave ring has changed all of a sudden? Like how many months have you been together abeg?
4 years bro
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by arthurwillia(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2022
flockofpips:
4 years bro
And all of a sudden she changed? If she has changed for God Sake you guys are in a relationship, ask her straight yes or no, are you still interested in this or not?
I’ve been in your shoes though not 4 years, she just. CHanged and I asked her after like a month after I notice the change, are you still interested and she said no, I moved on

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by flockofpips: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2022
arthurwillia:

And all of a sudden she changed? If she has changed for God Sake you guys are in a relationship, ask her straight yes or no, are you still interested in this or not?
I’ve been in your shoes though not 4 years, she just. CHanged and I asked her after like a month after I notice the change, are you still interested and she said no, I moved on
have asked her yesterday but I feel she don't want to say no because of the financial support...and funny thing except for the fact that we used to have issue of her talking with her so called ex...I did not see it coming at all, it's so perfect that I have not seen any traces of cheating.
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by arthurwillia(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2022
flockofpips:
have asked her yesterday but I feel she don't want to say no because of the financial support...and funny thing except for the fact that we used to have issue of her talking with her so called ex...I did not see it coming at all, it's so perfect that I have not seen any traces of cheating.

You give her financial support as in you give her no they allowance?
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by flockofpips: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2022
arthurwillia:

You give her financial support as in you give her no they allowance?
yea
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by arthurwillia(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2022
flockofpips:
yea

Monthly allowance?
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by flockofpips: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2022
arthurwillia:

Monthly allowance?
nope. Depends on what she needs, and sometimes she won't need to ask
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by Dannyyoung26(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2022
Don't trust ladies, you will not hear. She has an affairs with someone else which made her to forget about the ring. She's not proud of it sincerely.
Op better you marry woman wey love you o...
If you are wealthy, act like you don't have to ladies.
I can boldly tell you if u stop giving her allowance, she's gonna leave you.
Don't trust her and have a second plan.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by flockofpips: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2022
Dannyyoung26:
Don't trust ladies, you will not hear. She has an affairs with someone else which made her to forget about the ring. She's not proud of it sincerely.
Op better you marry woman wey love you o...
If you are wealthy, act like you don't have to ladies.
I can boldly tell you if u stop giving her allowance, she's gonna leave you.
Don't trust her and have a second plan.
thanks bro
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by valdes00(m): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2022
If you believe this her lie, you will also believe if they tell you that man utd will Make top 4 this season....

Even as we are on this case now, she might even be on a guy's di*k

Its funny how you saw all those red flags yet still acting ignorant of a known fact
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by flockofpips: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2022
valdes00:
If you believe this her lie, you will also believe if they tell you that man utd will Make top 4 this season....

Even as we are on this case now, she might even be on a guy's di*k

Its funny how you saw all those red flags yet still acting ignorant of a known fact
haba man utd can still make top 4 na, and am chatting with her right now, breaking the news and pointing out the red flag, say I no dey do again.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by valdes00(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2022
flockofpips:
haba man utd can still make top 4 na, and am chatting with her right now, breaking the news and pointing out the red flag, say I no dey do again.
Good for you bro...

1 Like

Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by ednut1(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2022
Insecure man. Both men and women these days are scum. Deal with it. Hahahaha
Re: Nysc Camp Is It True by arthurwillia(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2022
flockofpips:
nope. Depends on what she needs, and sometimes she won't need to ask
Mehn you need to re evaluate o
I am really interested in this if it’s a true life story man! No man deserves to do stuffs like this and be treated like this! We need more info
What are the things she’s doing that has changed
Is she not communicating like before
Are you guys doing intro or anything soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Am running Mad / Enough Is Enough! Men, Rise! / What Exactly Is Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.