Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead (53374 Views)

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Awkaetitibabe...iji onye a ugwo?
Nooo. She's simply envious and pained since the day I respectfully shunned her mention.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
He was 43
Oh my gosh, he was still a young guy, thanks for your response, Rip to the guy, this life sef sad
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
that's hw Petit they can go , they will say absolute nonsense and use alternative monickers to like it , awkaetitibabe is a maestro in this tufiakwa
See stop entering my mentions. I don't need riffraffs with negative energy disturbing me biko. Go suck ur fiance cock and get busy

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by CaptainMitch: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
It is very painful I follow him and loved how witty he was, he tweeted 3 days ago, sadly he's gone. I hope his family is comforted
AngelicBeing:
Oh my gosh, he was still a young guy, thanks for your response, Rip to the guy, this life sef sad

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by benpuzzy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Nna, do you mean it?

Ogini zi?... what happened?
i just read it from the forum this morning, so sad.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
It is very painful I follow him and loved how witty he was, he tweeted 3 days ago, sadly he's gone. I hope his family is comforted
He seems to be a professor, wow, I didn't know much about him sad
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Ibile77(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
References:
Does it make any sense?

Seun
We don't see the faces of mods or supermods. When they are dead, we bring the topic to NL and bring up their hitherto "hidden" faces.

Rip Stan...
you are very right. I am of the opinion that some supermodel be made to display their pictures.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by otokx(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
May his family be comforted
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Excuzeme: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
HappyPagan:

I want to say 'Bleep you, and your Christ", but I realize your views are not a representation of one who knows Christ.

Have a great Sunday.

Why are all of you going gaaga simply because the word CHRIST was mentioned?
Does that person not have a right to his beliefs, just like you have the right to your own lack of belief or belief in heathen gods?

Live and let others live, that should not be too hard to practice.
Bloody hypocrites, when the day to account comes, it will be too late for you to change your ways.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by CaptainMitch: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nope he put the professor title in the aftermath of the election tribunal ruling that an affidavit is proof of certification, he was a staunch critic of Buhari
AngelicBeing:
He seems to be a professor, wow, I didn't know much about him sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sad, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oh my God this is really a terrifying news to me
RIP Stanley.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by anayolity: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
AngelicBeing:
You mean Justwise, he is actually doing his best, travel section is a toxic section full of eggheads and sometimes Justwise brings his koboko to flog sense into people, I don't know what happened between you and him but with my few experience at the travel section, he is doing his best although not been paid, Seun should be paying them sef, they spend their time and money online while Seun smiles to the bank eating fried chicken and turkey plus Hennessey grin

Wait man .....you mean they don't pay these mods.. you're kidding right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Maryclaire1(f): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
May his soul rest in peace.Amen
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Nope he put the professor title in the aftermath of the election tribunal ruling that an affidavit is proof of certification, he was a staunch critic of Buhari
Thanks mate
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by drillerB(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Part of the wailers that wishes Buhari dead. But said baba is outliving all of them.

Rest in Peace man

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
anayolity:

Wait man .....you mean they don't pay these mods.. you're kidding right
Yes, Justwise and other moderators are not paid from the information made available by them several times on this forum, it is a selfless service / volunteering service , if I work as a moderator, Seun should be ready to pay me 10 percent of his daily profit because I will need to eat fried goat meat, Turkey, shaki, bokoto, and drink champagne as well, I think only the supermoderators are paid, I might be wrong though, Seun is smiling to the bank daily eating bokoto, shaki, fried chicken, goat meat and drinking champagne grin
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by baby124: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
RIP. Didn’t know you but may you find peace and rest.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by baby124: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Yes, Justwise and other moderators are not paid from the information made available by them several times on this forum, it is a selfless service / volunteering service , if I work as a moderator, Seun should be ready to pay me 10 percent of his daily profit because I will need to eat fried goat meat, Turkey, shaki, bokoto, and drink champagne as well, I think only the supermoderators are paid, I might be wrong though, Seun is smiling to the bank daily eating bokoto, shaki, fried chicken, goat meat and drinking champagne grin
Seun has to be one of the richest Nigerians
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
baby124:

Seun has to be one of the richest Nigerians
l agree with you, he is saving his money at the belly of the Indian Ocean, he doesn't flaunt his quid , he is hiding it from Buhari and EFCC tongue
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by tollyboy5(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Beat123:
Well, people are entitled to their opinions.
Besides, am at the back not in front.
Lol... don't mind me though. My pics and my character shows my hood in Lagos also but ghetto life no mean sey we no go school. pretty brown skin don't sha join bleaching gang. chocolate babes are the best.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by aalangel(f): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

HungerBad ... now this guy.

Conspiracy theories - someone is using people for spiritual upgrades or a Robert Ludlum novel - assassination of ex assets.

On a serious note, tribalists should learn from Seun. He employed folks regardless of tribe. Just like me.... let's learn to live in peace. I will always be a pacifist here.

RIP. He looks like a gentleman. May Almighty God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Stan, let me play "STAN" by Eminem & Dido on your behalf...

Hungerbad died?? How did I miss this? I just had to Google it now....so sad.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by MetaPhysical: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Pls Pdp are innocent ,ie lesser evil
D guy might be like all this oshigun afamed metaphysical and sarrki dying 4 Apc anyways

I will pay for your membership form to join APC. There is no future in PDP. Defect now grin grin

Amatarasha, nice to see you are back dear! wink
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
oladipojesse:

True, I feel the person is genuinely concerned about him.
#RIPMrStan

Really How does this help the bereaved?

Or the dead ?
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by maasoap(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:
So Mr Stanley Nwabia never got to see the Nigeria he yearned for and Buhari still outlived him ..what sad story ... We shall outlive the oppressors of Nigeria in Jesus Name

This your prayer gets K legs, I'm not sure it can reach heaven
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Beat123(f): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
tollyboy5:

Lol... don't mind me though. My pics and my character shows my hood in Lagos also but ghetto life no mean sey we no go school. pretty brown skin don't sha join bleaching gang. chocolate babes are the best.
thanks. Brown skin gang”
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I will pay for your membership form to join APC. There is no future in PDP. Defect now grin grin

Amatarasha, nice to see you are back dear! wink

Is my pleasure

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue / Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.