Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead (53383 Views)

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by docadams: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

Why are you involving me in this ?

Hmmm, be deceiving yourself.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Afamed: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Exc2000:

Aunty Nurse, with the european boyfriend(Fake Cover Story), stop denying your Iboness, Dont deny your core values so as not to miss God's blessing

I know you badly aspire to be a yoruba but you cant
Don't fall for her tricks. She's not a nurse as early claimed.
She claimed to a Nurse in one Hospital, few days after she claimed to be studying Nursing at FUTO , of which Futo does not offer Bsc in Nursing.
She's a pathological liar. Don't fall for any of her tricks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by asspen8: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
May God Almighty forgive him all his sin

R I P
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Afamed: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

Where have U been Mister?
Patrick no one is falling for this your trick
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by lilkudos(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
May his soul rest in peace. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by tot(f): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
It's amazing how people still manage to derail a post like this. Lots of missing screws in some people's heads.

Didn't know him but I pray he rests in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by pocohantas(f): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Such a fine young man.

This life is nothing. RIP to him.

Ornicus, do you know him?
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
It shd av bn one of diz our politicians,death is truly a bad reaper.RIP Mr Stan
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Exc2000: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Afamed:

Don't fall for her tricks. She's not a nurse as early claimed.
She claimed to a Nurse in one Hospital, few days after she claimed to be studying Nursing at FUTO , of which Futo does not offer Bsc in Nursing.
She's a pathological liar. Don't fall for any of her tricks

that was why i braketed fake cover story (fake cover story) her/his or its cover story is quite watery., but then that is what she define herself/ itself by
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Righteousness89(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
Darevofpeace:
This is not the right time to type all these........RIP bro.
[/s]

Except you wanna DECIEVE yourself there is no other time but Now!
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Afamed: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Exc2000:

that was why her braketed fake cover story (fake cover story) her/his or its cover story is quite watery., but then that is what she define herself/ itself by
The habitual liar claimed to be qualified Nurse and at the same time still school at FUTO for her Nursing degree. Unfortunately for to back her claim, FUTO does not offer degree for Nursing.

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by CaptainMitch: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sorry about this, I really liked his sense of humour a lot and followed him on social media, I wish the information on his sickness was put out. His light has been cut off too soon, it's really very sad.
naptu2:
So who will I discuss politics with now?

Who will bombard my Whatsapp with PDP propaganda??

We've been friends for 34 years and we've been discussing politics since the day you came to my house in 1992 or early '93 and I told you that Abacha would be our next head of state.

Who will ask me about my health??

Who will I go on long walks with

Who will I reminisce with? Who will understand?
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by UgoManchester(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
So sad to hear. RIP and may God grant your family members the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by aoofbeautifulme(f): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Exc2000: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
grin grin grin In ur widest dream I aspire to be downtrodden grin shu shu go away "

grin

yen yen yen Downthroding yet you travel to lagos just to hustle and send coins to your village

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by ctleurocollege: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
naptu2:
So who will I discuss politics with now?

Who will bombard my Whatsapp with PDP propaganda??

We've been friends for 34 years and we've been discussing politics since the day you came to my house in 1992 or early '93 and I told you that Abacha would be our next head of state.

Who will ask me about my health??

Who will I go on long walks with

Who will I reminisce with? Who will understand
?

Your wife should do this. His journey has ended here but he lives on in the afterlife
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
RIP Sir.And for the fool derailing and causing problems here.You shall never know peace.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by daddytime(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
So sad and gut-wrenching....

Journey well bro..your race on earth is done and dusted...

Condolences to the bereaved...

If it were the moderator of the travel section "justwise" who takes delight in banning people for no just cause and priding himself as an untouchable, God forbid I bear him any grudge. Would still have wished him a safe passage.

Banned me on the travel section until 2021 just because he feels the urge to flex his muscle...smh
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God R.I.P.

Everyone reading this will die someday. We signed up to die before we were all born into this life.

Life on earth is temporary.
Let's all live right.

Rest on Champ!
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by lomprico(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:
So Mr Stanley Nwabia never got to see the Nigeria he yearned for and Buhari still outlived him ..what sad story ... We shall outlive the oppressors of Nigeria in Jesus Name

if he had the wealth of the nation in his pockets he would have flown himself abroad to heal himself just to was your Buhari did. angry

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by soropee: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rest in Peace Mr Stanley Nwabia, indeed your twitter handle will be greatly missed..Sleep on brother
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by NkitaAla: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

grin

yen yen yen Downthroding yet you travel to lagos just to hustle and send coins to your village
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by NkitaAla: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

that was why i braketed fake cover story (fake cover story) her/his or its cover story is quite watery., but then that is what she define herself/ itself by
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by benpuzzy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

HungerBad ... now this guy.

Conspiracy theories - someone is using people for spiritual upgrades or a Robert Ludlum novel - assassination of ex assets.

On a serious note, tribalists should learn from Seun. He employed folks regardless of tribe. Just like me.... let's learn to live in peace. I will always be a pacifist here.

RIP. He looks like a gentleman. May Almighty God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Stan, let me play "STAN" by Eminem & Dido on your behalf...
sorry bro, do you mean that HUNGERBAD is dead?
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Mbakara1: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
RIP Sir
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Afamed: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
benpuzzy:
sorry bro, do you mean that HUNGERBAD is dead?
He died around May, if I am right. May his soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by raphy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
if I say its village people now they will say am I too De talk.
R.I.P.sir
but village people bad o.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by doubleking(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rest in peace great Gregorian
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You lack common sense. I won't let myself be dragged into a nonsense back and forth by an obvious lunatic. Anumpama
Always 2likes from ur alternative monickers ..So much wisdom ukwa dagbukwa gi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto / Ex-Governors Who Are New ‘godfathers’ In Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.