Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead (53371 Views)

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by chronique(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2019
May his soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by ovieneekperemo: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

HungerBad ... now this guy.

Conspiracy theories - someone is using people for spiritual upgrades or a Robert Ludlum novel - assassination of ex assets.

On a serious note, tribalists should learn from Seun. He employed folks regardless of tribe. Just like me.... let's learn to live in peace. I will always be a pacifist here.

RIP. He looks like a gentleman. May Almighty God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Stan, let me play "STAN" by Eminem & Dido on your behalf...

Hmmn this table wey u dey shake.
Shey u want talk say Seun osewa na illuminati?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by ednut1(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

Whether You Believe JESUS CHRIST or Not, One Day u Must Bow Before HIM...

Just like the Brother who has Just Passed away.. whether He Believed JESUS CHRIST or Not, Its that Same JESUS That he has gone to meet. It's the Same JESUS that will decide his fate..

So will it be for all of us. Whether you believe or not is inconsequential!
mumu . Your forefather will be in hell as they never knew jesus or christianity. U lack sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Stop whining Mr Man ,
Shame on u
90% of mods are YORUBAS and we YORUBAS like it like that

So you be Yoruba? and you come dey display craze on Nairaland shocked
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by THONYWHYTE001: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Rip Mr Stan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by docadams: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:
So Mr Stanley Nwabia never got to see the Nigeria he yearned for and Buhari still outlived him ..what sad story ... We shall outlive the oppressors of Nigeria in Jesus Name

FarahAideed, have you been banned again.. Deviate from iniquity, as you can see, no one knows tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by feeloscar(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2019
May his soul RIP,amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by ejigah(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2019
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Hexilon: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

I Hope you know JESUS CHRIST..

Let your RIP Return on your Head Immediately

Not in a hurry to go to your heaven? undecided

RIP Fallen soldier..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by adenigga(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY . May GOD Comfort the Family left Behind..

O MY GOD!!
BUT I HOPE HE DIED KNOWING JESUS CHRIST...

I Hope He was not one of those who Speak against GOD ALMIGHTY or Advance those that Speak Against GOD in this Forum!

I Hope He is not one of those Administrators that Hinder the Gospel on this Forum..

Leave him to rest in peace! You should have asked these questions when he was alive, you would have received instant answers. Don't judge the dead, let God handle that angle. Those of us claiming hollier than thou, God Almighty sees our heart. Even if you are a chronic sinner from birth & few minutes to death, the person accept Christ, he will surely make heaven compared to He who has been serving the Lord since birth & few minutes to his death, he messed up, he denied God, he backslide, heaven cannot be that person portion o.
So, my brother we need grace, God's grace to make heaven. So, don't sound judgemental! Thank you!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol, naso witchcraft dey start
Witchcraft wey u dey carry go Abuja every Friday ,

Rendezvous laise vois plaissez
SUNVIEW HOTEL ,GWA-DA

Vomits
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Iamgrey5(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Stop whining Mr Man ,
Shame on u
90% of mods are YORUBAS and we YORUBAS like it like that
No they are not. Although I know you are igbo, but you are obviously new to Nairaland.

A good percentage of the mods both past and present are actually igbos.

Rip to Mr stan

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by anonimi: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]I Hope you know JESUS CHRIST..

Let your RIP Return on your Head Immediately

RIP to the late supermod.
As for you, may you find redemption sooner rather than later.
Amen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by seunmsg(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2019
I never knew he was a Nairalander. So sad to read about his death. RIP Stanley.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Darevofpeace(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

O MY GOD!!

I Hope He was not one of those who Speak against GOD ALMIGHTY or Advance those that Speak Against GOD in this Forum!

I Hope He is not one of those Administrators that Hinder the Gospel on this Forum..

This is not the right time to type all these........RIP bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2019
Smartchoiice:
RIP to him.

Diportivo gazzuzz obekediamondfuto thebigkendo dannybrasky timifakay legalwealth radautoworks heavenlybang eddee kingreign see and bury the hatchet please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by DarkJeddi(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

O MY GOD!!

He is DEAD!, DEAD!!

Carry your long Epistle and go and SIT DOWN!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by References: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2019
Does it make any sense?

Seun
We don't see the faces of mods or supermods. When they are dead, we bring the topic to NL and bring up their hitherto "hidden" faces.

Rip Stan...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by nairalanduseles: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

O MY GOD!!

Who is Christ.......keep being ignorant...there ain't no life after death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by anonimi: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2019
Blinkers:
coolI shed no tears at the misfortunes of political partisans.

I'm waiting for the deaths of the animals that support PDP or APC.

How much of your money, time and talent did you put into other parties to make them viable against PDP or APC?
What have you achieved in life by simply talking without putting in all the needed effort
Keep waiting for the deaths of people and make sure that you never die. Okay?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9489399_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages835340220181219113826jpeg8635dbf03bd288d944b1c1fb4da6ac75_jpeg1b51d78af9a95552dfd44fe4dd0a883e

3 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by nairalanduseles: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

O MY GOD!!

U silly monkey.......the only sure thing is death .....who knows u may be next ....it's just the way it is and there is nothing u can do about it...
RIP TO THE DEAD

3 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by orunmila144: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2019
how is he a supermod and he has only spent 9 days and 21 hours online ?
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Omooba77: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:
So Mr Stanley Nwabia never got to see the Nigeria he yearned for and Buhari still outlived him ..what sad story ... We shall outlive the oppressors of Nigeria in Jesus Name

Hmmm, Amen . His wife and children are young, God will stand by them.

3 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by tiredoflife(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

O MY GOD!!

And what if he is
He is dead
U want to make him repent in the grave
Look get used to it
Hell is for some of us
Most ain't entering heaven especially in Nigeria where we practice a different Christianity from what the bible teaches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by anonimi: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2019
References:
Does it make any sense?

Seun
We don't see the faces of mods or supermods. When they are dead, we bring the topic to NL and bring up their hitherto "hidden" faces.

Rip Stan...

It makes great sense for a forum that is built around being incognito to breed open discussion in freedom that is civil.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by PapaBaby: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2019
This is shocking. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No they are not. Although I know you a igbo, but you are obviously new to Nairaland.

A good percentage of the mods both past and present are actually igbos.

Rip to Mr stan

Am talking of currently 2014-15 mods are in (10s)
IGBOS 6
YORUBAS 3
DELTA 1

2016 -18
YORUBAS 7
IGBOS(5%) 2
DELTA 1

2018- till date
FULANI CONSLTs 15
YORUBAS 9
IGBOS 1/2
DELTA 1/2

We YORUBAS are great
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by CaptainMitch: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2019
May his soul rest in peace, I am very pained, I learnt of his passing from a friend this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Vince77(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2019
Saw his posts on Nairaland a few times.

RIP man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by deji68: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2019
may his soul rest in peace,, my favorite Twitter guy even though i am not on twitter, his tweets are entertaining u know where he stands on issues. Great Loss cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / Nigerians React To Ganduje's 6th Bribery Video (Photos) / Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.