Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead (53370 Views)

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by FarahAideed: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:
So Mr Stanley Nwabia never got to see the Nigeria he yearned for and Buhari still outlived him ..what sad story ... We shall outlive the oppressors of Nigeria in Jesus Name

Where have U been Mister?
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by teelaw4life(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

I Hope you know JESUS CHRIST..

Let your RIP Return on your Head Immediately

You have serious comprehension problem. He clearly said "@topic", meaning the "RIP" was meant for the dead person. Instead you took it to mean yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY . May GOD Comfort the Family left Behind..

O MY GOD!!
BUT I HOPE HE DIED KNOWING JESUS CHRIST...

I Hope He was not one of those who Speak against GOD ALMIGHTY or Advance those that Speak Against GOD in this Forum!

I Hope He is not one of those Administrators that Hinder the Gospel on this Forum..

and if he died not knowing Jesus, what happens? You can preach the gospel without being a villain.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Exc2000: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2019
NkitaAla:
RIP to him
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Exc2000:

Ibo people's cry of marginalisation is quite funny, Nairaland isnt owned by FG or created with tax payers fund, so the owner has the right to employ based on competence and not quota system..

IBO

I.. Before.. Others = IBOS

Even in a sober moment like this, greed would still creep into your vain heart, and its unimaginable

PS Dominuque and Lalasticlala are ibos
Am not igbo pls stop lying , those u mentioned are from oniru and ijebu-igbo respectively I
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by sylve11: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2019
journey well Mr. Stan........... sad cool
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Rapmoney(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

What U need is JESUS CHRIST.... That's all u need..
All you need is common sense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Exc2000: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am not igbo pls stop lying , those u mentioned are from oniru and ijebu-igbo respectively I

Aunty Nurse, with the european boyfriend(Fake Cover Story), stop denying your Iboness, Dont deny your core values so as not to miss God's blessing

I know you badly aspire to be a yoruba but you cant

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Daviddson(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2019
HappyPagan:

I want to say 'Bleep you, and your Christ", but I realize your views are not a representation of one who knows Christ.

Have a great Sunday.
You're very right. His comment was very insensitive and cold. Though I'm concerned about where the deceased might be now, I'll not have made such a comment as his.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

You are one being a villain here...

What did i say that is wrong?

Or u wanna keep Decieving your self?

Open your Mind bro! You shall know the Truth and it will set u Free

I know the truth more than you think I know. But a good Christian must represent Christ in words and action. You've failed to do dat.

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Wicked people everywhere masquerading under Christianity.
Righteousness89:

O MY GOD!!

I Hope He was not one of those who Speak against GOD ALMIGHTY or Advance those that Speak Against GOD in this Forum!

I Hope He is not one of those Administrators that Hinder the Gospel on this Forum..

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by naptu2: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

You are one being a villain here...

What did i say that is wrong?

Or u wanna keep Decieving your self?

Open your Mind bro! You shall know the Truth and it will set u Free

Ask yourself an honest question. You don't need to reply me, but think about it in your mind. Do you think you are bringing people closer to Christ by being antagonistic, confrontational and judgemental or do you think that you are chasing them away from Christ?

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2019
Exc2000:

Aunty Nurse, with the european boyfriend(Fake Cover Story), stop denying your Iboness, Dont deny your core values so as not to miss God's blessing

grin grin grin In ur widest dream I aspire to be downtrodden grin shu shu go away "
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Daviddson(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

Whether You Believe JESUS CHRIST or Not, One Day u Must Bow Before HIM...

Just like the Brother who has Just Passed away.. whether He Believed JESUS CHRIST or Not, Its that Same JESUS That he has gone to meet. It's the Same JESUS that will decide his fate..

So will it be for all of us. Whether you believe or not is inconsequential!
I'm very sure you're the one using your alternate monikers (eg Bedspread) liking your posts, because you're not making sense at all, like you weren't making by your off-color posts before the presidential elections.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Kaybaba5(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
R. I. P
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by fergieboy: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rip
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by NkitaAla: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

[/s]
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by naptu2: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
So who will I discuss politics with now?

Who will bombard my Whatsapp with PDP propaganda??

We've been friends for 34 years and we've been discussing politics since the day you came to my house in 1992 or early '93 and I told you that Abacha would be our next head of state.

Who will ask me about my health??

Who will I go on long walks with

Who will I reminisce with? Who will understand?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Daviddson(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

Keep quiet let him tell the truth .. Real Mr Stan spent his life fighting for good governance and the best way to immortalize him is to call-out bad leaders
Why are you using alternate moniker to defend yourself? Is that how you're now so much in love with likes and shares? grin

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by NkitaAla: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

Ibo people's cry of marginalisation is quite funny, Nairaland isnt owned by FG or created with tax payers fund, so the owner has the right to employ based on competence and not quota system..

IBO

I.. Before.. Others = IBOS

Even in a sober moment like this, greed would still creep into your vain heart, and its unimaginable

PS Dominuque and Lalasticlala are ibos
[/s]
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Witchcraft wey u dey carry go Abuja every Friday ,

Rendezvous laise vois plaissez
SUNVIEW HOTEL ,GWA-DA

Vomits
You lack common sense. I won't let myself be dragged into a nonsense back and forth by an obvious lunatic. Anumpama

3 Likes

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Rapmoney(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

Common Sense is what makes you React the way u do..

Try JESUS CHRIST.. you might look foolish to people but I tell you As Long as It's of GOD, you are good
fvck off!!!
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Vado(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

O MY GOD!!

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Gabson006: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
RIP MAN
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by ctleurocollege: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
RIP bro
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by sisisioge: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wow! May his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.