Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead (53378 Views)

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nooo. She's simply envious and pained since the day I respectfully shunned her mention.
ok... but is it really a "she"?
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I don't even know
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I don't even know
Babe shun onye ahu biko

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
So as I be omo-ekiti/eko I shouldn't jubiliate , So those agberos in oshodi and mile12 are from Niger shebi dnt be unfortunate!

Seem you are happy with your Craziness gringrin Enjoy your life ooo
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Ask ur mum if she has a dick ,luk at how u are asslicking her, u didn't ask me what made me always attack her ,

U come into conclusion I have a dick to slot into her , I hate you and ur type .
As Stanley rest in the bossom of d Lord I will know where u will rest .

No one insults me and go Scott free always know it ,as for that thing that look like my old aunty eucharia who looks like nkapi mgbede tell her to deactivate or I will send boys after her like I did b4 .. anyway u be afonja omo elede nie

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ask ur mum if she has a dick ,luk at how u are asslicking her, u didn't ask me what made me always attack her ,

U come into conclusion I have a dick to slot into her , I hate you and ur type .
As Stanley rest in the bossom of d Lord I will know where u will rest .

No one insults me and go Scott free always know it ,as for that thing that look like my old aunty eucharia who looks like nkapi mgbede tell her to deactivate or I will send boys after her like I did b4 .. anyway u be afonja omo elede nie

Free Madness on the beat gringrin

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Babe shun onye ahu biko
U aren't afraid of me , Arent you ?

U should fear me like others , because ibanye na nkorom ibanyechago kwa Ask her ! grin
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I don't even know
Ajo nwanyi u will soon know whether na "ogbanje nwoke" ka obu "ekwensu nwanyi " Kam mbu

Lee ka odika nkapi umunze ihere megbukwa gi ,

Anambra akwuna
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rest in peace Mr. Stanley Nwabia.. people might not remember what you said or what you did, but they will always remember the way you made them feel.. you were a voice to your people, the divided Igbo. And you will be missed
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by bluefilm: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Eyaaaa...

I hope he was not banning people anyhow during his reign?
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by oyatz(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
They may be more than one Heaven.
A christian Heaven may exist side by side with muslim, Buddist or Traditionalist Heaven.

J111333:
If RIP and heaven are meant for Christians alone, then we are yet to hear the real truth.

Rip man.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by NJsimpleboi(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rip Mr Stan!!...
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
pocohantas:
Such a fine young man.

This life is nothing. RIP to him.

Ornicus, do you know him?

Unfortunately, no.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amhappy(f): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
RIP Sir
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
U aren't afraid of me , Arent you ?

U should fear me like others , because ibanye na nkorom ibanyechago kwa Ask her ! grin
Nke iji bulu kwanu?

Nna or nne swerve

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ajo nwanyi u will soon know whether na "ogbanje nwoke" ka obu "ekwensu nwanyi " Kam mbu

Anambra akwuna
Bia, gini ka gi na awkaetitibabe n'azo?

Because esemokwu unu a edocharam Anya

Keske na afio?
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Keske na afio?
Kita ka ibia not running after her licking her ass as if am not a human !

That thing kporo onwe ya onye awkaetiti kam mbiara ebea newly , I called her to ask her something because mu bu onye awkaetiti too ,She rubbished me ,you nid to see he she rubbished me and mock me so bad that I asked her hw did I offend u in anyway ,she said I shud go to hell I shudnt mention her again! I told her am from awkaetiti 2 ,osim she doesn't care and shud go to hell , if is in real life I would av beaten her no matter her age use my fingernail destroy her face ! She killed my spirit ,U no hw some1 behaves when she is new in a place the excitement and all ,

I saw my sister in nairaland and am so happy only for her to disgrace me and I swore to make nairaland unhappy to her !

If she tells u am a lesbian or a man don't mind her ,obu I he ojoo na mmadu furu onye be ha nairaland di excited ,okoroawusa madu insult o gi like dat won't u get annoyed

That's insult on my pride!
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Nke iji bulu kwanu?

Nna or nne swerve
mme muru go gba akanwa angry sad
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Babe shun onye ahu biko
I won't even bother replying her again sef

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by MetaPhysical: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:

Anambra akwuna

grin grin
Calm down nau! Beautiful chicks like you should love, not fight.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by MetaPhysical: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Make una calm abeg. No fight, beautiful ladies. grin
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Make una calm abeg. No fight, beautiful ladies. grin
Imagine.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Kita ka ibia not running after her licking her ass as if am not a human !

That thing kporo onwe ya onye awkaetiti kam mbiara ebea newly , I called her to ask her something because mu bu onye awkaetiti too ,She rubbished me ,you nid to see he she rubbished me and mock me so bad that I asked her hw did I offend u in anyway ,she said I shud go to hell I shudnt mention her again! I told her am from awkaetiti 2 ,osim she doesn't care and shud go to hell , if is in real life I would av beaten her no matter her age use my fingernail destroy her face ! She killed my spirit ,U no hw some1 behaves when she is new in a place the excitement and all ,

I saw my sister in nairaland and am so happy only for her to disgrace me and I swore to make nairaland unhappy to her !

If she tells u am a lesbian or a man don't mind her ,obu I he ojoo na mmadu furu onye be ha nairaland di excited ,okoroawusa madu insult o gi like dat won't u get annoyed

That's insult on my pride!
Okay...aghotagom...

Ngwa ewena iwe nwanyi oma...okwanu nwanne gi nwanyi no matter what.... This is a public place nah...unu agaputazi na public dokaba brezi na panti?

Enwekwanu ife melili amu ji kpodo isi na ani....I will speak will her maybe that time omarogi ofuma...such things happen...u know,umu ife first time impression a...

Wedebe iwe fine girl...onwelu ebe icholu ka akpagi aka special k'iwedebe?.... hahahahaha
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Amatarasha(f): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Keske na afio?
And eziofia one more thing if I knew nairaland is a place of atrocious hate and frustration I won't have tried it " I was new and with a clean heart not heart full of sorrows of frustration cos of singleness and loneliness like her !
She made it luk as if she is beautiful and all guys won't breathe without her( like u idiot do now) ,When she is like nkapi na esi isi ka ogili mebiri emebi tufiakwa
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by MetaPhysical: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
oyatz:
They may be more than one Heaven.
A christian Heaven may exist side by side with muslim, Buddist or Traditionalist Heaven.

Hey, stop that!
Only Yorubas are going to heaven. We are the only good samaritans in this country. We dont causse problem and we bend backward to help others even in face of insult. It is only among Yoruba that all aspects and knowledge of God come together in a unity.
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Babe ozugo...adama alike ka umu nwanyii sebe okwu talk less of my sisters...on a public forum for that matter. If you too get to know each other better,u will be surprised who will help each other tomorrow
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
And eziofia one more thing if I knew nairaland is a place of atrocious hate and frustration I won't have tried it " I was new and with a clean heart not heart full of sorrows of frustration cos of singleness and loneliness like her !
She made it luk as if she is beautiful and all guys won't breathe without her( like u idiot do now) ,When she is like nkapi na esi isi ka ogili mebiri emebi tufiakwa
excuse me?
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
eziofia? idiot? me?

awkaetitibabe am out of this case

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Okoroawusa:

eziofia? idiot? me?

awkaetitibabe am out of this case
My brother pls no put mouth where that one dey again. She lacks manners.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by shammah1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
My name is Sammy Gyang. If you know you know ☺
CEOwatazs:

Dude, watx d secret nh, jux checked your profile n saw aw ladies jux de follow you... Hop our nairaland ladies are safe ooooo... #winkz

Beside, I jus sent you an email plix reply bk. Thanks
Re: Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead by naptu2: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto / Ex-Governors Who Are New ‘godfathers’ In Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.