Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? (8783 Views)

Poll: Which Nairaland Group Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland?

YEYE FOWL: 20% (4 votes)
I AM BOSS: 5% (1 vote)
HORNY OCTOPUS: 5% (1 vote)
SWEETHEARTS: 35% (7 votes)
LAWYER: 25% (5 votes)
EYE CANDY: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) / Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. / Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by mamaken: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2010
my favourite is mobo, no doubt! kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by Candyness(f): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
lol@ Mr Cork grin
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by MsPotato(f): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2010
rhymz:

hahahahahahahahaha. . . .well it depends on what you call weird you know?? A guy that insists on having very sadistic sex like being tied to d chair or being burnt with hot candle wax while his woman licks and caresses him is weird to some chick yet very sexually exciting to some or even the ones that insist they must eat ya @$$ and before the real sex. Weird is subjective and is based on taste. . .lol. . . So I beg to disagree that some chicks will still fall head over heels for weird. . Lol

Well my dear, would you go for a weird girl than?Those whom like s3x like the way you mention em,  wink

rhymz:

As for Tribal Activists. . . They get most of the chicks if you dont know, all they need to do is to appeal to the cultural affiliations and idiosyncrasies of the Chick and you see the chick drooling and writing the guy's name alluva her profile page. . .lol. . .if U doubt me, look up whose name is on ileke-idi's profile comment. . . Hahahahaha. . .poster, you didn't hear it 4rm me O! Lol

They get most of the chicks? Are u serious. . . Nah ahhh!  shocked shocked shocked When someone goes through finding a wife based on cultural affiliation, that is called the 11th century, Now its the 21st century where everyone take style toast naa.  winkI think you must be referring to your ancestors days right?  wink

rhymz:

And by the way, the name Mama Ngozi rings a bell, are you also Gaby?

Guilty as charge  embarassed

odiaero:

**Odiaero drives in with his newly bought 2010 Rangover Sports, looking for a sweetheart to cruise home** heeheheheeh Crusing the whole slovenia with it, with my group of traders and deadly programmers tongue

So which sweetheart you want? We have Mobo444, slap1 and Mr.Cork. Choose one and enjoy!  cheesy

tkb417:

@Potato

i dey show Kuala Lumpur soon

na u go be ma guide

deal?

Lol

ill teach u plenty yoruba b4 i return to ma empire state of Lasgidi

oya talk sharp sharp

No Thank you angry As you can see, apart from being an Igbo (As they call me mama Ngozi  wink ), I am also a Yoruba by blood and I have a Yoruba name. Call me madam Fayoshaye  wink

MR Money £:

WHEN YOU FINALLY LAND FOR THAT KUALA LUMPUR, NA ONE LEG MAKE YOU DEY TAKE WAKA OOO, IF I HEAR SAY YOU
DEY TRESPASS GO MY MS POTATO ZONE NA WAHALA OOO, TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED.

Calm down sweety. Im in Labuan island  cheesy

Cork-Mr:

Ladies, pliis can we not discuss my 17inches c0rk today, it has nothin to do with anythings,   cheers! wink

We need to discuss about it cause only that 17 inches Mr Cork is suitable to feed a whole bunch of Nairalanders for our upcoming Christmas party.   wink
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by Omolola1(f): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2010
All of the above, hehehe
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by MsPotato(f): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2010
Omolola1:

All of the above, hehehe

Lola, are u sure about that? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by SALady(f): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2010
Yorisb:

Na lie, taken by who? Hope you don't swing both ways though? tongue undecided

mmmmmmm! me swing both ways I am tempted, I understand variety is a spice of life, wouldnt you agree? In that case I'd recommend the likes of Mr-Cock to you  tongue Please go ahead and knock yourself out, I wish you both one hell of a party grin grin

Oh! answer to your question, yes taken, she came in here and introduced herself as hooked up with some light skinned bouy, that must have pissed Mr-Cock off
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by Yorisb: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2010
SA Lady:

mmmmmmm! me swing both ways I am tempted, I understand variety is a spice of life, wouldnt you agree? In that case I'd recommend the likes of Mr-Cock to you  tongue Please go ahead and knock yourself out, I wish you both one hell of a party grin grin

Oh! answer to your question, yes taken, she came in here and introduced herself as hooked up with some light skinned bouy, that must have pissed Mr-Cock off

And what makes you think the ''light skinned bouy'' is different from the person writing now?
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by zealot4me(f): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2010
Yorisb:

And what makes you think the ''light skinned bouy'' is different from the person writing now?

I BEG TO DIFFER DAT YORISB
THAT UR PICS MADE ME PEA ON MY PANTIES

I NEED TO GO AND CHANGE MY LINGERIE
*BRB*
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by SALady(f): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2010
Yorisb:

hahahhaa! And why must we even go there? me am just repeating Ms Potato. You can go ahead and tell her that you are next in line. mmmm! I can see all the 9ja bouys queuing up and shoving each other at the prospect  grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by SALady(f): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2010
zealot4me:

THAT your PICS MADE ME PEA ON MY PANTIES

*BRB*

@zealot4me, be carefull, that's too much info right there grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by Yorisb: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2010
zealot4me:

THAT your PICS MADE ME PEA ON MY PANTIES

*BRB*

Atleast I've done you a favour today wetting your unmentionable panties. Congratz! wink

SA Lady:

hahahhaa! And why must we even go there? me am just repeating Ms Potato. You can go ahead and tell her that you are next in line. mmmm! I can see all the 9ja bouys queuing up and shoving each other at the prospect  grin grin

Ain't you rather more surpirsed that the only girl we they are queuing for happens to be NON NIGERIAN! hmm I didn't say nada, did i? smiley
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by MrsEve: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2010
(looking at Yorisb's profile picture) Oooooh that an UGLY MAN, (shivers)
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by zealot4me(f): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2010
SA Lady:

@zealot4me, be carefull, that's too much info right there grin grin grin

WAZ  ONLY CRACKING RIBS
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by star4(f): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2010
190! for sure cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by Yorisb: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2010
MrsEve:

(looking at Yorisb's profile picture) Oooooh that an UGLY MAN, (shivers)

I loff the way u ''lie'' wink
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2010
star*:

190! for sure cheesy
hehehehehh free white coochie for 190
Why not dobodobo though Dude will do anything to get white coochie shocked shocked
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by MrsEve: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2010
Yorisb,

That man on your profile ain't you?  Where is his teefus?   shocked
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by Yorisb: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2010
MrsEve:

Yorisb,

That man on your profile ain't you?  Where is his teefus?   shocked

Who says it ain't me? undecided
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by zealot4me(f): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2010
Yorisb:

Atleast I've done you a favour today wetting your unmentionable panties. Congratz! wink

u are damn sick in da brain
am sure u have brain tumor
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by star4(f): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2010
jay bee:

hehehehehh free white coochie for 190
Why not dobodobo though Dude will do anything to get white coochie shocked shocked

hmmm I'm not all that familiar! Maybe you should introduce us
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by CorkMr1: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2010
190? that Mountain Gorrrila? what the heck!! angry
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by star4(f): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2010
Cork-Mr:

190? that Mountain Gorrrila? what the heck!! angry

Yeah! He's not far from me so I'm working on a flat tummy for him! lol Should be ready by christmas time grin
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
star*:

hmmm I'm not all that familiar! Maybe you should introduce us
Here you: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=488983
PS: He is a man of many talents (So he claims)
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2010
star*:

Yeah! He's not far from me so I'm working on a flat tummy for him! lol Should be ready by christmas time grin
Chei 190 don hit jackpot.

You got nyash you got boobi
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by star4(f): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2010
jay bee:

Chei 190 don hit jackpot.

You got nyash you got boobi

Definitely! Why Jay? does that interest you too? I see you are in London, Only a plane ride away tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by chibaby5(f): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2010
None of da above. HE is not on da list cool
Goin by the list, i wud hve gne for Chamotex but hez my son grin kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2010
190 is a serial killer  shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm scared shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by star4(f): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2010
jay bee:

190 is a serial killer  shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm scared shocked shocked shocked

Oh I hope not, then all my dreams will be dashed! cry
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by CorkMr1: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2010
star* (she wants 190, she must be fat) angry
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by CorkMr1: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2010
ladies, by the way, I am yung, single and free, still single, though! HOLLA AT YO BOY!! wink
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by star4(f): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2010
Cork-Mr:

hahaha!!!!
Re: Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2010
Cork-Mr:

Dr Corky,
Intel tells me shez hawt and i'm also seriously considering joining the queue (Well i'm probably gonna be no 4 on the list after the Senator 190, Rt Hon dobodobo, Rt Rev walestar)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / What Is The Average Penis Size? / I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.