Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Shoutout To Ex Plurimi Members - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shoutout To Ex Plurimi Members (413 Views)

Lady Gives Shoutout To Her Sugardaddy Who Gives Her $10k Shopping Allowance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoutout To Ex Plurimi Members by Misstearious(f): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2019
@iamsinz
@zod
@iamj
@mhizesther
@julie
@nene
@Lastking honey I miss you
@jay
@traphedges

Let's have a reunion

1 Like

Re: Shoutout To Ex Plurimi Members by JasonScoolari: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2019
Reminiscing good memories I guess.....

Still a friend to most of the members in the group.

Good looking out to SINZ, iamJ, and Divay.

1 Like

Re: Shoutout To Ex Plurimi Members by Xinzu: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Misstearious:
@iamsinz
@zod
@iamj
@mhizesther
@julie
@nene
@Lastking honey I miss you
@jay
@traphedges

Let's have a reunion

Some of us are still very much in the business, ma'am. The Plurimi (as you knew it) has since morphed into P.R Group, a registered LLC in Naija. If you were a member then I'm sure you won't have a problem deciphering what "P.R" means.

I hope you're doing well and I hope that life has been beautiful?

I'm sorry for the late response, I'm hardly ever on here. You can send me a private message though should you wish to continue this conversation discretely. Have a pleasant day going forward.
Re: Shoutout To Ex Plurimi Members by Xinzu: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Reminiscing good memories I guess.....

Still a friend to most of the members in the group.

Good looking out to SINZ, iamJ, and Divay.

Nwane'm kee kwanu? It's been a while o! I always look forward to reading your sharp rebuttals on FP each time Sarki and co start highfalutin �

How is life and family?

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time? / Nairalanders please help me look into this / Www.ololufe.com Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.