Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? (39162 Views)

She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her / She's Older Than Me! / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by krissconnect(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
galadima77:
If she no like you and she tells you no!!! Start looking for another shop
why?
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by flokii: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Seems you're attracted to older ladies too..

Well, like they say "to love is not a crime".. let her know your mind.
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:24am On Sep 30, 2019
There are no grand pronouncements you need to make.

Just invite her out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Memberclub(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2019
Stupid virgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by AroOkigbo(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:

Well, if its about my business.. im fully on it. But bros, i like this lady

When you say you like this lady, are you looking forward to marrying her? Or you just want to sleep with her and find your way. Think about it again?
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Quality20(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2019
seems u not new to womanising. u want to phuck up an older elder sis and boast to ur friends

1 Like

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Ekez(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2019
shilenji:
Put weed inside hair food(hair cream) soak for like two weeks ,den start applying in your mustache and beard area for like three weeks den you will start looking like her ancestors,first win her den tell her about uour age after she.is deep into you.dassol

Coming from my little boy brain o.
bro that thing dey worl?
Seed or the leaf?
Burnt or you put it just like dat?
Abeg help a fellow bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by shilenji(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2019
Ekez:
bro that thing dey worl?
Seed or the leaf?
Burnt or you put it just like dat?
Abeg help a fellow bro
okay,buy the normal thing ppl smoke,put it in the cream directly soak it in for like two weeks,u notice watery like black liquid on top of the original gel,thats the main thing ,use it
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by gulfer: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Shoot your shot and prepare for a shock or acceptance cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by themaestro08(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2019
What you need is confidence. Age is just a member mate.

Be as direct and honest as you can and watch how you sweep her off feet easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by cooooooks(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2019
Yo bro, treat her like a woman you want, age has no bearing here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:
Theres this lady who has her office in the same market with mine. I noticed she responds interestingly each time i stare at her lustfully, and just recently we started greeting each other whenever i walk past her office. I am 23 and she should be around 26yrs if am not mistaking. Please i want to advance my game towards her, but am not sure if she might be offended i look younger. Pls how do i go about this?
most women find younger men un attractive, but if you can think and act like you are 37 it could work.My woman is about five years older, she calls me darling, dady and honey, it doesnt matter as long as maturity and understanding is concerned.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Ibeekaay: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Just 3 years ? And you can't tell her what you feel if you are really sure about it ?
Bro, my ex was 11 years older than me
Linus Mba angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2019
Ibeekaay:

Linus Mba angry
I was 22, she was 33. We dated for 3 years

1 Like

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Macgyver1: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Walk up to her and tell what you feel. She will not beat you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by shamecurls(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Use Mayehun!

consult your local traditionalist.

2 Likes

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by lizdammy: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Think through
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by OKOATA(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
shilenji:
okay,surage cummon to aproach na,wateva she say yes /no ,you go dey alrite no be only am
If she says no he will be ashamed to walk pass that area again. Make sure you have another route before you try this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by idyllic2012: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Don't be scared I was in your shoes some years back. Had an 8 years older lady I loved as Africa China says and I quote that if you love some one make you walk up and tell her. It's not a crime at all.
krissconnect:
There's this lady who has her office in the same market with mine. I noticed she responds interestingly each time i stare at her lustfully, and just recently we started greeting each other whenever i walk past her office.

I am 23 and she should be around 26yrs if am not mistaking. Please i want to advance my game towards her, but am not sure if she might be offended i look younger.

Pls how do i go about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by olowofariwo(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
You are a man
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Okpesky(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Please just remain as good friends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by jamesfadairo(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:
There's this lady who has her office in the same market with mine. I noticed she responds interestingly each time i stare at her lustfully, and just recently we started greeting each other whenever i walk past her office.

I am 23 and she should be around 26yrs if am not mistaking. Please i want to advance my game towards her, but am not sure if she might be offended i look younger.

LOOLZ, KRISS THE FRAUD!!!!!!!!!! FACE THE MARKET OGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by notoriousbabe: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Op the lady in question is 36 and not 26 as you claimed. Stop dreaming, go for your size and leave old men's meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by femixville(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=krissconnect post=82684825]There's this lady who has her office in the same market with mine. I noticed she responds interestingly each time i stare at her lustfully, and just recently we started greeting each other whenever i walk past her office.

Keep sniffing on her, until your nose touches her... then, make your parole click.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Oyikoha(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sonfethopia:
Instead of u to focus on business for ur oga shop,u de eye woman.don't date a woman who u work with in same environ.
Yeah, never
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Jabioro: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Go to her right way,if she is busy whisper it to her ear..I love you ..then tell you are busy..later ..but measure she heard you well.
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by meobizy(f): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
If you need to tell her your feelings then you haven't done enough. Age plays no part in your case and she will use it against you only when she tires of whatever you guys are into at the moment. I remember myself back at age 21 running things with a 33 year old who kept bragging that she rejected a 26 year old. Those many stories did not shake my confidence because I knew I had her firm under lock and key. I eventually ended our relationship when I had stronger emotions for a slightly older female who rejected me when I got insecure. Guess who tried coming back despite our wide age gap?

Yes, like I was saying, age means nothing in your case. Show her you physically like her by ramping up touches and if she doesn't reciprocate in kind move on. Pocohantas abi whatever you call yourself, come and rant. I know you will eventually.

1 Like

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by millionboi2: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:

just d way u would have told d one under 16yrs.
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by krissconnect(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
jamesfadairo:

LOOLZ, KRISS THE FRAUD!!!!!!!!!! FACE THE MARKET OGA
Hahaha.. see village people oo shocked
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by erico2k2(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:

Both of you are KIDS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Age is just a figure.
Dare Art Alade and Khafi the dancer are both 8 years older than their husbands.
Lola is 7 years older than Peter Okoye.
No one has ever heard any noise about their marriages of about 10 years.
If you marry an older lady, tendencies to hit or insult will be minimal.
Unless the woman is a born fool, she will always respect you cos you are respecting her, so you will always have peace.

3 Likes

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by madridsta007(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:

You probably want sex. You are clearly a kid.

She should be thinking about more than that. She’s 26, more closer to 30 than to 20z
Leave her alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.