Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? (39128 Views)

She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her / She's Older Than Me! / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by jamesfadairo(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:

Hahaha.. see village people oo shocked

Lol, But like seriously I'll advice you against it for now, what will be will be afterwards.
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
If your intentions are genuine, go for it. Accept whatever will be the outcome, no digiddies!

His intentions are not genuine....This yeye boy will come and open another thread now, that the babe is on his neck and he cannot marry her cos she’s older, but now he wants to enter the place free of charge not minding she’s 26yrs old...

Me I don’t understand why thunder is firing Cow in Ondo State... when there are enough people on nairaland

1 Like

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Oyikoha(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Just try and have courage.. It's better she say no, get your reason and work out another girl....
It takes just a minute to say your mind
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by 1Poposki1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:
There's this lady who has her office in the same market with mine. I noticed she responds interestingly each time i stare at her lustfully, and just recently we started greeting each other whenever i walk past her office.

I am 23 and she should be around 26yrs if am not mistaking. Please i want to advance my game towards her, but am not sure if she might be offended i look younger.

Pls how do i go about this?

Dey there dey dull.. My first girlfriend was 8yrs older than me.. I was eighteen at that time.. She was 26..
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by VicM6: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
23yrs, ur mate dey hustle life outside while you dey here dey find toto wey senior ur age.... i pity u.... until u approach her then u go hear am. no focus..... 23yrs old wan chop suya wey pass him power.

1 Like

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by bizhop01: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
At your age you don't need girl friend
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by jaxxy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:
There's this lady who has her office in the same market with mine. I noticed she responds interestingly each time i stare at her lustfully, and just recently we started greeting each other whenever i walk past her office.

I am 23 and she should be around 26yrs if am not mistaking. Please i want to advance my game towards her, but am not sure if she might be offended i look younger.

Age is just a Num bt Unless u act as mature as she is don’t try it. It will be called child abuse even she will be put off unless she robs cradles for a living.
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
Older ladies are mostly caring and more matured to handle challenges. An matured lady wont waste time on a Casanova because she has self worth and life goals. But mind you, if she uses her age to manipulate you, pls leave before you are traumatised
I speak from experience

1 Like

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:

Are you ready for Marriage..?? .

Once you say hi to that lady, prepare yourself for marriage things ooo..

Unless she is a career type who is not freaked by Marriage for now...

You sound like someone that will marry 2 wives tho!

1 Like

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Ezeudo7: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
oga u no get orientation..geh wey dey wait make u make move since u dey waste time dey look face!
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by bonnyhope: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:

concentrate on your business!!!!!!!!!!

dont come here and complain later that a lady ruined your biz

1 Like

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Lexusgs430: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:

Do you really want to date her or just hit and run?.....
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Chukapage(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Just 3 years ? And you can't tell her what you feel if you are really sure about it ?
Bro, my ex was 11 years older than me
abi ex sugar mumy? grin
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by krissconnect(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
jamesfadairo:

Lol, But like seriously I'll advice you against it for now, what will be will be afterwards.
Im bidding time though. I never expected she will reciprocate so well, she shocked me tho

1 Like

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
If your intention is to marry her then I will be ready to talk to you otherwise please leave her alone
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Kolisky(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
shilenji:
Ontop say write little speech una steal F TC from my hand.in that case

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by jibrilELsudan: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
I will just advice you maintain your lane and concentrate on building your life.

By the time she finishes with you, for you to buy pure water for your own self will be war.

2 Likes

Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:

That's not a great age gap bro... The girl I love is like 11 years older than me and I'm lookin to tell her how I feel about her someday but not soon..

You don't have to tell him nat..
We lie in 21 century..
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Ekez(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
shilenji:
okay,buy the normal thing ppl smoke,put it in the cream directly soak it in for like two weeks,u notice watery like black liquid on top of the original gel,thats the main thing ,use it
bro abeg ,which hair cream will be more effective?
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
I will just advice you maintain your lane and concentrate on building your life.

By the time she finishes with you, for you to buy pure water for your own self will be war.

You think like a typical black man..
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chukapage:
abi ex sugar mumy? grin

I swear I just love those cougars..
They are mature and more experienced.. three years is nattin
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chukapage:
abi ex sugar mumy? grin
grin
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Finnese001: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Just 3 years ? And you can't tell her what you feel if you are really sure about it ?

just 11 years lol, I have wooed a woman 20 years older than me and she fell for me bro, no be magic
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Spain007(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:

Guy go find ur mate ok...bfr she go use EXPERIENCE finish you
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

that's why she's your ex grin
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Revolva(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Na older age ur mind de

Oga u de on ur own girls wey don tear eye pass you loong ago

For ur eye Dem go come de date her for ur face koro koro

If she be d loose type oga better run from these naija gals Dem no de dat sure these days
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
two of my FWBs are 5 and 7 years older than me respectively.

grin grin

grow some balls if you want to be a footballer.
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Finnese001:

just 11 years lol, I have wooed a woman 20 years older than me and she fell for me bro, no be magic
Ma nigga ❤️
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
oluwatobi75:

that's why she's your ex grin
Yes bro. Time don dey go for her cry
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
gather thick hair 4 ur chest first u hear!
Even if he is not hairy..

Many younger guys with hairy hairs will sweep you niyen o tongue
Re: She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? by Ultimategeneral: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
krissconnect:

bro sense 101, drop any fucking feelings you've got for that lady now! you don't shit where you eat. ask those with the experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA / My Wife And Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.