Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION (2401 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
i get you completely dear. Trust me, in terms of manipulation, the balls in my court.

I trust you ivy dear kiss...your Prince Charming will fall straight into your hands.
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

I trust you ivy dear kiss...your Prince Charming will fall straight into your hands.
i dont want a prince charming. Not interested in marriage really. But if i do, we have to be a power couple.
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
i dont want a prince charming. Not interested in marriage really. But if i do, we have to be a power couple.

The world is at your feet dear. As you wish, keeping speaking the words and they shall come true as long as you always believe in you dear smiley

1 Like

Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by healthserve(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:
Men are going to contradict themselves now. Create a thread advocating female stability, problem
create another like this, outlining the work they should go through, problem.

Iamplato. Capslock. Martinez39. Is this what you meant?

Damn. This chick cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

And so it carries on in the world of humankind. Powerful men have died for sex down the aeons of history. Mark Antony , lost any empire and his life for this. Abelard a tutor in Britain was castrated cause of a girl 20 years his junior. Coming home the mighty general Abacha himself was fallen by a woman cause of sex. Pastors, religious clerics fall on a daily basis because of sex etc. Sex holds more power even men hate to admit it has upon then!

Men will literally kill or be killed to get inbetween a females legs. SEX IS AS IMPORTANT TO MEN, AS HOW MARRIAGE WAS AS IMPORTANT TO WOMEN IN THE PAST!!! Therefore ladies if a man must get between your legs he MUST PLAY BY YOUR RULES OR LOSE!!!

so the real value of men, is to MEET WOMEN'S EXPECTATIONS in order to get inbetween our legs, that is why they go through all the stress of daily life to take care of their ONE TRUE PURPOSE in life, their GODDESSES, their WOMAN!

Cc
Seun
Funmmyastic
Fountainofyouth
Blackivy29
Guest007

i love the aspect of animal nature you infused into your write up, i love wild lifes documentary n my favourite characters are the lions & female hyenas grin esp on how they cohabit with the opposite gender grin
history might av it that powerful men died for sex buh no record has it that sensible men died for sex. their is a distinct difference btw been powerful & sensible, the later is what alpha males or red pill movement stand for. Ever wondered why king solomon died naturally and not becos of sex or woman.
Sex is important to men just as money is vital to women, i.e men are slaves to sex just as women are slaves to money, the truth here is a man can celibate for 1month or more n live on like nothing happened buh can a woman survive without money for 1month. grin.
EGO defines men, our real value is based on been independent & a provider, limiting our values to just women sounds myopic for a view.
Sex is overrated, esp. among the independent guys ... a lady bankin on sex as power should avoid alpha males, kolewerk grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by healthserve(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:

1. You're not interested in marriage?

2. State your definition on your own terms of a power couple
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
ericsmith:

i love the aspect of animal nature you infused into your write up, i love wild lifes documentary n my favourite characters are the lions & female hyenas grin esp on how they cohabit with the opposite gender grin
history might av it that powerful men died for sex buh no record has it that sensible men died for sex. their is a distinct difference btw been powerful & sensible, the later is what alpha males or red pill movement stand for. Ever wondered why king solomon died naturally and not becos of sex or woman.
Sex is important to men just as money is vital to women, i.e men are slaves to sex just as women are slaves to money, the truth here is a man can celibate for 1month or more n live on like nothing happened buh can a woman survive without money for 1month. grin.
EGO defines men, our real value is based on been independent & a provider, limiting our values to just women sounds myopic for a view.
Sex is overrated, esp. among the independent guys ... a lady bankin on sex as power should avoid alpha males, kolewerk grin

I hear you love kiss
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
healthserve:

Damn. This chick cheesy grin grin grin
dont mind her wink
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
healthserve:

1. You're not interested in marriage?

2. State your definition on your own terms of a power couple
NO
POWER AS IM AMBITIOUS COUPLE WHO DOMINATE TOGETHER
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by healthserve(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Blackivy29:

NO

POWER AS IM AMBITIOUS COUPLE WHO DOMINATE TOGETHER

There's always someone for the other. Don't be stuck on fixed principles I.e not getting married too quickly. Chances are societal views and prinriplces would have evolved when you're ripe grin to be eaten. And you'll find your prince charming who wouldn't mind the power couple arrangement together cheesy
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

I hear you love kiss

i heard local naive gurls pussy dey even sweet pass sophistiscated elite gurls pussy ... no wonder men pick maids over there wives. so am not ur love, hw about a friend.
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
ericsmith:

i heard local naive gurls pussy dey even sweet pass sophistiscated elite gurls pussy ... no wonder men pick maids over there wives. so am not ur love, hw about a friend.

We definitely look way better on instagram dear but your choice, still love you. kiss
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by enesi009: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:
Nature's true purpose for man is to propagate his lineage at his detriment. Nature's paints exciting yet grueling stories of these, especially in the animal kingdom. FINDING A MATE can be exhausting—so much that some animals die after finally meeting that special someone.

The poster child for this phenomenon is the male antechinus, a tiny, short-lived Australian mammal. The critter goes on a mad mating spree (sometimes as long as 14 hours), after which it suffers a fatal immune system breakdown and dies a ragged wreck.

Pacific salmon die after spawning.

Some male spiders sacrifice their bodies—literally—to make sure they're the father. Male spiders “have two sperm-transfer organs, called pedipalps,” which they insert one after the other in the females’ two sperm storage areas, male orb weavers of the Argiope genus die upon inserting that second pedipalp.
After death, “the male’s body hangs from the female’s genital opening,” so other males have a tough time mating with that female.

And so it carries on in the world of humankind. Powerful men have died for sex down the aeons of history. Mark Antony , lost any empire and his life for this. Abelard a tutor in Britain was castrated cause of a girl 20 years his junior. Coming home the mighty general Abacha himself was fallen by a woman cause of sex. Pastors, religious clerics fall on a daily basis because of sex etc. Sex holds more power even men hate to admit it has upon then!

Men will literally kill or be killed to get inbetween a females legs. SEX IS AS IMPORTANT TO MEN, AS HOW MARRIAGE WAS AS IMPORTANT TO WOMEN IN THE PAST!!! Therefore ladies if a man must get between your legs he MUST PLAY BY YOUR RULES OR LOSE!!!

so the real value of men, is to MEET WOMEN'S EXPECTATIONS in order to get inbetween our legs, that is why they go through all the stress of daily life to take care of their ONE TRUE PURPOSE in life, their GODDESSES, their WOMAN!

Cc
Seun
Funmmyastic
Fountainofyouth
Blackivy29
Guest007

ubunja why guy why
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nuclear99(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Who have time to read all this trash, "swallows red pill".
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nuclear99:
Who have time to read all this trash,
"swallows red pill".
...and died grin grin grin. Sorry, you know I was only joking dear embarassed
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
enesi009:
ubunja why guy why
He isn't here baby, what can I get you dear kiss
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Martinez39(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
A woman says my purpose is to meet a woman's expectation in order to enter her pussy. Not surprised. Fact is, your life has no purpose except the purpose you give to it. Because many men are beta men does not mean the true value of all men is to be beta. grin

Female miseducationists are like arrogant and delusional nursery school kids who envy a physics professor so much that they took pen and paper and wrote jargons while convincing themselves that they are doing great physics and unlocking the secrets of the universe and they would take no correction or criticism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Martinez39:
A woman says my purpose is to meet a woman's expectation in order to enter her pussy. Not surprised. Fact is, your life has no purpose except the purpose you give to it. Because many men are beta men does not mean the true value of all men is to be beta. grin

Female miseducationists are like arrogant and delusional nursery school kids who envy a physics professor so much that they took pen and paper and wrote jargons while convincing themselves that they are doing great physics and unlocking the secrets of the universe and they would take no correction or criticism.

I love you too babe and how you whine. Hope you also read and comment on "my men cheat 2" kiss kiss kiss
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Martinez39(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

I love you too babe and how you whine. Hope you also read and comment on "my men cheat 2" kiss kiss kiss
I am not whining. I can only expect more lies; delusion; superfluous, and illogical stuffs from you female miseducationists.
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Martinez39:
I am not whining. I can only expect more lies; delusion; superfluous, and illogical stuffs from you female miseducationists.

You say we are delusional but you havent attempted to rebuff my post "why men cheat 2" dear. I still love you kiss
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Callertunez: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
A male rat and a female rat were locked in a cage, the male rat had s.ex with the female for a couple of times and got bored.
A new female rat was introduced, there was a new dopamine surge in the brain of the male rat and it started to have s.ex with the new female..

The cycle continued, and a conclusion was drawn that the purpose of the male rat mating new females was for the continuity of life.

Nature wired the male's brain to always mate every new female so as not to leave any female unfertilized.

The purpose of the male is not to die fulfilling the expectations of the female, but to make sure they are fertilized...

We are fertilizers grin.. We ain't dying anytime soon because of a V shaped flesh..

This is also the reason why men cheat, I'm gonna post it on your other thread... wink

2 Likes

Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Martinez39(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

You say we are delusional but you havent attempted to rebuff my post "why men cheat 2" dear. I still love you kiss
It's not incumbent on me to rebuff all your posts. I rebuff whenever I want to. When I rebuffed your post in a thread of yours, what was your response? You said I was boring and trying to sound smart. You are not ready for a proper discussion but emotional and egoistic exchange of words. I can't take you seriously enough to engage you in a proper discussion anymore. Highest I can do is drop a comment and bounce.
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Callertunez:
A male rat and a female rat were locked in a cage, the male rat had s.ex with the female for a couple of times and got bored.
A new female rat was introduced, there was a new dopamine surge in the brain of the male rat and it started to have s.ex with the new female..

The cycle continued, and a conclusion was drawn that the purpose of the male rat mating new females was for the continuity of life.

The purpose of the male is not to die fulfilling the expectations of the female, but to make sure they are fertilized...

We are fertilizers grin.. We ain't dying anytime soon because of a V shaped flesh..

This is also the reason why men cheat, I'm gonna post it on your other thread... wink

Good dear, so you are a male RAT. Thanks for clarifying, love you dear kiss
I'll make sure I post this on my other thread

1 Like

Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Martinez39:
It's not incumbent on me to rebuff all your posts. I rebuff whenever I want to. When I rebuffed your post in a thread of yours, what was your response? You said I was boring and trying to sound smart. You are not ready for a proper discussion but emotional and egoistic exchange of words. I can't take you seriously enough to engage you in a proper discussion anymore. Highest I can do is drop a comment and bounce.

I know you have better comprehension that this dear, I told you I make my post simple not to bore my readers and not personally for me. You are just twisting facts, shying away from the obvious facts I posted. But I forgive and still love you babe kiss
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Callertunez: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Good dear, so you are a male RAT. Thanks for clarifying, love you dear kiss
I'll make sure I post this on my other thread
the last time I checked, you drew analogies from animals, that doesn't make you one...
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Callertunez:
the last time I checked, you drew analogies from animals, that doesn't make you one...

If you believe you must behave exactly like a rat in terms of reproduction dear, then let me properly tag you as one. Cause last I checked animals act on instinct and humans have logic to out think that dear kiss

3 Likes

Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Callertunez: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

If you believe you must behave exactly like a rat in terms of reproduction dear, then let me properly tag you as one. Cause last I checked animals act on instinct and humans have logic to out think that dear kiss
let's not go back and forth with this... You made a point, I made mine. Focus on the point instead of trying to call names.
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Martinez39(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

I know you have better comprehension that this dear, I told you I make my post simple not to bore my readers and not personally for me. You are just twisting facts, shying away from the obvious facts I posted. But I forgive and still love you babe kiss
That's a lie. You told me my post was boring and was not simple which lies in themselves. Later you accused me of trying to sound smarts. I understand your compulsion to lie even with little things. You are not fit for reasonable and proper discussion. Have a nice day.
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Martinez39:
That's a lie. You told me my post was boring and was not simple which lies in themselves. Later you accused me of trying to sound smarts. I understand your compulsion to lie even with little things. You are not fit for reasonable and proper discussion. Have a nice day.
Please dear, the internet never lies or forget babe. You can please quote that my post as a reference for me to see. Thanks babe kiss

1 Like

Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
Callertunez:
let's not go back and forth with this... You made a point, I made mine. Focus on the point instead of trying to call names.
I'm not a trouble maker, so I drop it babe. kiss
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
healthserve:

There's always someone for the other. Don't be stuck on fixed principles I.e not getting married too quickly. Chances are societal views and prinriplces would have evolved when you're ripe grin to be eaten. And you'll find your prince charming who wouldn't mind the power couple arrangement together cheesy
kiss
Re: The True Value Of A Man -MISEDUCATION by Martinez39(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sandra8:

Please dear, the internet never lies or forget babe. You can please quote that my post as a reference for me to see. Thanks babe kiss
Here are the links to the posts of yours. I have screenshots in case you try to edit them. You were not ready to have a proper discussion.

https://www.nairaland.com/5443907/false-sense-male-power-domination/3#82691576

https://www.nairaland.com/5443907/false-sense-male-power-domination/3#82691634

Just like all women, it's no use trying to discuss reasonable with you ON ISSUES LIKE THIS. I won't mention you again and I mean it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Spot A Runs Girl / Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? / I'm Tired Of This Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.