Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It (61169 Views)

"It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by kingxsamz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
My Iphone11 battery doesn't last, I need to dash pesin this phone abeg, buy new one.
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by nakaman: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
I was thinking of getting of new phone until all phones were robed in a barbing saloon except my bold 5. Man I changed my mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by wonder233: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
The always running out of storage thing is so annoying...you delete everything, but still told no space
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Omenkata: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
post=82713727:
.........or this.........
[/s]
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Lordjb: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Okay
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by lovchalice(f): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
My Samsung A30 dey try sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Vulcanheph(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Anyone that has an old Android should please give me.....even if it has any of the problems listed .....i'll manage.

1 Like

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by EmekaBlue(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Thank goodness!! My phone has none of this problem nd ve been using it for 1nd half year nw.
My next dream phone is iPhoneXs max.
kip dreaming or surrender ur kpekus and try ur luck

1 Like

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by SOZINN: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Omenkata:
i want a slim girl to smash
how is this nonsense comment related to the topic be careful oooo people are reading these comments

3 Likes

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Fucklove(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
post=82713727:

Modify : If you try removing this hair, raise your hands! cheesy wink
How is your Darling Daddy?
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Omenkata: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
SOZINN:

how is this nonsense comment related to the topic
be careful oooo
people are reading these comments
ok sa

1 Like

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by overlord77: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Thank goodness!! My phone has none of this problem nd ve been using it for 1nd half year nw.

This iPhone y'all going Gaga for will do Nigerian girls something. cool cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by brandykemi: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Yes oo
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by NOL2dworld(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
majamajic:
I changed my phone last Saturday , the new one is hanging , something that the old one was not doing

Today I insert my sim back to the old one

You are the luckiest man on earth...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Itzurboi(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Just buy cypri gold... it bring one's dream closer.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Richy4(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Is this write up an advice or showcasing arrogance.. I don't know which angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Savorito00077: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lol...na money b koko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by calliope(f): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Preetti:
Like it's that easy to get a new phone angry
As in eh grin This OP sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by DimkpaBini: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
lawalosky:
Team L9+ gather here,
How is your experience with the phone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
post=82713727:

Modify : If you try removing this hair, raise your hands! cheesy wink
Me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Christmasdon(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
op. seriously is like you are in the minds of the average nigerians. no insults.
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Kellydboss(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
OneSolidGuy:
There are two kinds of people in this world- those who are quick to buy the latest devices every 6 to 10 months, and those who are perfectly fine hanging on to their aging smartphones, so far they work.

Whichever group you belong, let us remind you that this is 2019, therefore, you have absolutely no excuse moving around with a walking dead device as there is enough smartphone for everyone to go round. If your phone is old, broken, or it’s taking the back seat in giving you the best experience, it is definitely time to pick up a new one. Here are 5 signs it’s time to upgrade your smartphone. You’ll thank us later.

1. “Sorry, can I charge my phone here or with your power bank?” has become your catchphrase.

Having to charge your battery every 30 minutes is enough to make anyone go nuts. If you have applied different tips on how to increase the battery life, and your smartphone battery still runs down before the day ends, then you know there is a problem. Rather than spend money on new batteries and chargers all the time, get yourself a new reliable and trendy smartphone, and drop that title of “King of low battery”.

2. You’re Spiderman’s landlord, as there is a giant spider web on your phone.

If your smartphone looks like it has gone five rounds with Floyd Mayweather, then it’s time to change it. Having a cracked screen is the worst, and repairing it can be quite expensive. Before the phone completely outlives its usefulness, its better to upgrade into something better.

3. Your phone takes you back to the ‘80s, anytime you use the camera

Remember the 80s photos- blurry, black and white, absolutely vintage. When you take pictures with your phone and that is the result you get, my brother, my sister, time to change that phone. There are affordable models out there with impressive camera specs, capable of taking clear and crisp photos.

4. You’re always running out of storage

If you constantly have to delete your apps, pictures, and videos to make more storage room, then it’s time for an upgrade. Get yourself a new smartphone that can run faster, lighter, and use less memory.

5. In a race between a tortoise and your phone, the animal would win
Nobody wants to wait around for a smartphone that takes years to respond. Although there are reasons why your phone might slow down, in many cases, the age of the smartphone plays a part, over the Android update, RAM size, and many others. There is a good chance that the operating system on it is old and out of date. Not only will this prevent you from installing apps, it is also a security risk, as smartphone makers often stop releasing security updates for the older operating systems.

@itelMobileNG on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

Some people cannot use phones that don't have this qualities you just mentioned I have a friend like that give him this new expensive iPhone 11 pro today then come back next week to see the new face of spider man on the screen you will just be wondering!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by richmind2019(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
eni4real:
Old is gold jo!

Must you use an Android phone??

My Symbian phone never fail! cool
Symbian phone in 2019.... Oga abeg at least buy small itel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by pointstores(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nawa
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by CEOwatazs: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
majamajic:

It's Itel p32 I wanted to buy , cos I don't have issues of hanging with old one s12 , my Samsung has the issue too ,

I was decieved by 4000 battery power of the new , and the 16 gb capacity , now I only load 5 gb of apps , no pictures yet ooo

It's hanging
buy tecno pouvoir 3 or pouvoir 3 air According to ur money
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by onnairaland15: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Keep using it in the dream grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by pyrex23(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Basically useless points here OP
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Fantazy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
That means u downgraded ur phone not upgrade grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
OreoPaschal:
[/b]3/5[b]

My phone is exhibiting 3 out of 5 problems listed there. I have been using it for about 21Months now.

I really need to change the phone. But, na money be the Koko! What I want, I can't afford and the ones I can afford ain't my spec.
More reason to make money! cry

oga i swear we are in the same league. the phone i have been using since 2017 i want to change it but i dont want to go for transsion and the kings sam,Iphones i cant afford

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by webngnews: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
ohh
Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by zealousayo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
CEOwatazs:
buy tecno pouvoir 3 or pouvoir 3 air According to ur money
Is pourveir 3 air a nice phone?I am asking because I want to buy the phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It by photon3106: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Op, not always true... I meant those things listed...
Nokia E71! Still working perfectly with excellent battery (changed the battery recently). Over three days with 3G use while utilizing opera and UC. Best 'SECONDARY' phone ever. Never disappoints.

It's unfortunate Symbian Os was dropped.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Download And Install Whatsapp IM Messenger On Any Phones / How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help / Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.