Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (79024 Views)

Parents, Don't Use Your Kids As Your Retirement Plan. / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Darkseid:
Daddy Oyoyo! Daddy Oyoyo!!
Come and stop me na undecided
I still remember the day I kicked a stone and my toe nail pulled out while running towards my dad as he entered the compound, it was a whole month of agony.
Chai!! embarassed did you continue doing Daddy oyoyo after the incident?
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by IamCharles123: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

are you this dumb naturally or you're using to annoy me

hey bro I'm not the kind you can use to learn words here. I'm not that civil so don't misyarn passed what will raise the wildness in me

wonder why some foooool like you enjoy being foolish in approach
quiet jor, when you dont have any reasonable thing to say u start insulting. U can't even give one reason why u think its not a cctv.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
IamCharles123:

quiet jor, when you dont have any reasonable thing to say u start insulting. U can't even give one reason why u think its not a cctv.

because you know about CCTV for the first time you wont allow anyone rest

your sense of reasoning must be under solid iron when you jumped like monkey to quote me. don't let me go raw with you I'm warning you

you can passed a message without insulting your uncles mate here, I'm still civil with you. just respect yourself and keep that filthy hands to the circles of imbeciles you belong to
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Wikerised(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
What a miracle working God
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Darkseid(m): 12:07am On Oct 02, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Chai!! embarassed did you continue doing Daddy oyoyo after the incident?
Of course na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by IamCharles123: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

because you know about CCTV for the first time you wont allow anyone rest

your sense of reasoning must be under solid iron when you jumped like monkey to quote me. don't let me go raw with you I'm warning you

you can passed a message without insulting your uncles mate here, I'm still civil with you. just respect yourself and keep that filthy hands to the circles of imbeciles you belong to
Guy shut up, u are a small boy, a foolish one at that, please do ur worst. Threatening someone on a faceless forum, ode like you. Come lemme give you job, seems you are jobless.
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2019
IamCharles123:

Guy shut up, u are a small boy, a foolish one at that, please do ur worst. Threatening someone on a faceless forum, ode like you. Come lemme give you job, seems you are jobless.

you must think I'm one of your family member that joblessness remained an hereditary. your your own papa no get job but yet you that's still borrowing phone to comment here is boasting of finding job for me

so you think I will be interested in the lawman you're working with ba? I've known your sense of reasoning had been damaged since that day you rushed like German shepherd dog to quote me

I must have even stoop so low to give you the attention you're craving for, if not for ban here I shouldn't give you this civil response. I hope your sense of reasoning enjoy sanity soon
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by IamCharles123: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

you must think I'm one of your family member that joblessness remained an hereditary. your your own papa no get job but yet you that's still borrowing phone to comment here is boasting of finding job for me

so you think I will be interested in the lawman you're working with ba? I've known your sense of reasoning had been damaged since that day you rushed like German shepherd dog to quote me

I must have even stoop so low to give you the attention you're craving for, if not for ban here I shouldn't give you this civil response. I hope your sense of reasoning enjoy sanity soon
I wont reply you again sha, cause las las u be small boy were nor get sense. Have a nice day Kid

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
IamCharles123:

I wont reply you again sha, cause las las u be small boy were nor get sense. Have a nice day Kid
[/s]

you better hang your brain till your mental provider stop fluctuating

I'm not your uncle's mate, funny goat
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by IamCharles123: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

you better hang your brain till your mental provider stop fluctuating

I'm not your uncle's mate, funny goat
Pained fellow, to use you play go easy, cause anyone can burst ur bubble. Small thing u just dey bark like bingo. Take a chill pill kiddo, oya start barking, 1, 2, 3

1 Like

Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
IamCharles123:

Pained fellow, to use you play go easy, cause anyone can burst ur bubble. Small thing u just dey bark like bingo. Take a chill pill kiddo, oya start barking, 1, 2, 3
[/s]

imagine this glorify I d I o t feeling funky. see kid I'm someone you want to mess with, I will destroy and rubbish you with words

if you're advise to test your sanity, I don't think nairaland is the best avenue to exercise that. stop showcasing your foolishness for free here
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by IamCharles123: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

imagine this glorify I d I o t feeling funky. see kid I'm someone you want to mess with, I will destroy and rubbish you with words

if you're advise to test your sanity, I don't think nairaland is the best avenue to exercise that. stop showcasing your foolishness for free here
Bark more bingo
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2019
IamCharles123:
Bark more bingo

is that your Father's surname
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by IamCharles123: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

is that your Father's surname
More bingo
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
IamCharles123:

More bingo
[/s]

I thought your know how to talk, only for you to be repeating words

why not continue and lemme deposit some senses inside that your dumb skull for you
Re: Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Darkseid:
Of course na grin grin
Awwwn better pikin grin grin kpele cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.