Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change (21998 Views)

Nigerians Change yourselves First / Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by emmybernard(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning, of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say thank you � �
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

Someone with a mindset like yours will never be useful anywhere in the world.

This is a fact!

Ha! But i have lived and worked in England. I was useful there. I currently work and pay taxes that you can't claim to make in one year.

So please remind me how your nuisance value is of help to anyone in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Chummynoni(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2019
as usual. same but refurbished speech

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Strawberryg(f): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

A bastard is your president

What does that say about you?

How do we move forward wen we have a majority of fools like u dat are eager to take us ten steps backward any time we try to make a step forward...u should be kept in a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2019
735i:
You sir, are a bastard!!. thank you

Better be careful before buhari's dss charge you cyber-stalking the president grin

Tbh though, buhari is an absolute bastard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Hausaman1: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2019
735i:

Lol. You tell me to shut up because you're who? Oga, don't be unfortunate this morning. God punish your citizenship. Zombie wey o know say him na zombie

Ipobian pigs will always be pigs and zombies will always be zombies. What we need is in the words of JFK " ask not what America can do for you, ask what you can do for America ".
We need to build Nigeria ourselves, not expect one Messiah from history books to save our country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by somehow: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2019
735i:

Ha! But i have lived and worked in England. I was useful there. I currently work and pay taxes that you can't claim to make in one year.

So please remind me how your nuisance value is of help to anyone in the world.

You are too frustrated to ever be what you wished in the above narrative.

Your actions speak louder than your claims!

Only failures sound like you.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Conceptman: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2019
#happyindependenceday but petrol is still 145naira , rice is 22,000naira indeed an Independence
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by ctleurocollege: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2019
Sai Buhari our able presido, you try but GEJ tenure is still the best in my opinion.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2019
When the emperor continually flouts court order, how lawless can that be?
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by somehow: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Strawberryg:

How do we move forward wen we have a majority of fools like u dat are eager to take us ten steps backward any time we try to make a step forward...u should be kept in a zoo

A fool like you is why we are here

people engrossed in emotions rather than logic and sound reasoning minds

Now ttell me, which country on earth became better because of how good their citizens are with insults and negative narrative of ttheir country?

You want a good country through degrading and wishing it bad?

What qualities do you even have as a citizen?

How has these qualities change your immediate environment?

What is your value to Nigeria as an individual?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by properguy: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2019
This man just reads what is put in front of him

Empty words from a failure of a president.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by ctleurocollege: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2019
735i:
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by udemzyudex(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Always forming Saint.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by famzynet: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2019
This man is just stupidly useless disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by livebyday(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82731123:

These are true words from a very Great man.
A man after God's heart.
A man who taking our nation to a better place.
A man who God put on the throne to take back our nation from evil and corrupt politicians.
If only our democracy in started with men like President Muhammadu Buhari in 1999, rather than the criminals that reigned.
Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria.

From all of us @,

Happy Independence Day Nigeria.

We believe in our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.

Lol cheesy.
Children of hate, perdition and frustration will always wail now!
It'sin their DNA.
Lawless souls they are.

Just make your comment and ignore them patriot.
God bless our darling country this beautiful day and forever.
[/s]

It's amazing how so many posters ignored you but also didn't call you names

They are learning , you should be perpetually ignored so you can scuttle for the very few likes you posts get

4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by VirginSearcher(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2019
Buhari a disgrace to any living thing.. even animal

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by gosmoney(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

Then shut up and stop insulting other people's intelligence.

Total disregard for public civility

You want to reason my matter? let's see who will get tired

A wailing citizen is nothing but a useless citizen!
I tnk dis man or what ever is high on sometin more dan weed dis morning

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

You are too frustrated to ever be what you wished in the above narrative.

Your actions speak louder than your claims!

Only failures sound like you.

Lmao. If my level of achievement at my age is the definition of being a failure, then let me continue being a failure.

I know it hurts to know that you'd never amount to anything useful in life. That's because you have an effigy for a president who will continue to make your already difficult life harder! grin

Now...fvck off my mentions You wey no fit buy mango N500. Sufferhead!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Hausaman1:

Ipobian pigs will always be pigs and zombies will always be zombies. What we need is in the words of JFK " ask not what America can do for you, ask what you can do for America ".
We need to build Nigeria ourselves, not expect one Messiah from history books to save our country.

Lol... the funny thing is, the people suffering are the ones who run to defend this effigy. SMH. I sorry for you. You're suffering will continue to worsen.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by somehow: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2019
735i:

Lmao. If my level of achievement at my age is the definition of being a failure, then let me continue being a failure.

I know it hurts to know that you'd never amount to anything useful in life. That's because you have an effigy for a president who will continue to make your already difficult life harder! grin

Now...fvck off my mentions You wey no fit buy mango N500. Sufferhead!!

Yea.

Do you know I own the house you live in?
The mall in your vicinity is also owned by me

People that are doing well in life legally don't wail like you do

Now choke on that

Change your ways is the watchword
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by ojay2053(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Icecream4U(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2019
Citizens are a reflection of their leaders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by somehow: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2019
gosmoney:
I tnk dis man or what ever is high on sometin more dan weed dis morning

Join queue
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by GhostWisperer: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2019
The lawless one needs to obey court orders first.then all of Nigeria will follow.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

Yea.

Do you know I own the house you live in?
The mall in your vicinity is also owned by me

People that are doing well in life legally don't wail like you do

Now choke on that

Change your ways is the watchword

Lol... no be you again. Your papa get national stadium too... Yet you dey price ante-natal
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Seventy7kings: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2019
post=82731123:

These are true words from a very Great man.
A man after God's heart.
A man who taking our nation to a better place.
A man who God put on the throne to take back our nation from evil and corrupt politicians.
If only our democracy in started with men like President Muhammadu Buhari in 1999, rather than the criminals that reigned.
Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria.

From all of us @,

Happy Independence Day Nigeria.

We believe in our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.

Lol cheesy.
Children of hate, perdition and frustration will always wail now!
It's in their DNA.
Lawless souls they are.

Just make your comment and ignore them patriot.
Ignoring them kill them more.
God bless our darling country this beautiful day and forever.
lol grin
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by NkemChukwudi: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2019
Thermodynamics:
Imagine this fool, always blaming the masses for his incompitence. He should serve his 4years and leave there Jare, so that Nigeria can move forward.
Old clueless and lifeless fool.
God will definitely punish you for all the pain and suffering you've caused people. Devil.

Your father is the FOOL!!

You cannot even spell simple incompetence.........m/fker.

The Nigerian people are mostly responsible for their own pain and suffering...if you ask me I will explain why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Phred1717: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2019
Well am not surprised, because he's just reading a script that he knows nothing. God help us from visionless leaders
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by NkemChukwudi: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2019
735i:

IPOB Pig!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Airstrips To Be Rehabilitated In 2022 (Full List) / Definition Of APC By Dino Melaye / People Jam-packed In A Lagos BRT Bus (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.