Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place (38715 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-to-toe While 'evangelizing' In Market Square (video / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by DOCU(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2019
cc
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by DOCU(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2019
cc
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by DOCU(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

wetin go hit am? a mythical dead Jew who couldn't save himself from ordinary 3 nails yet called himself god? then his 11 idiots he runs around with stole his body and claim he rose on the third day? is it that jew? or is it the mythical Jewish god who doesn't have any problem with slavery as long as you don't enslave his chosen people, the Jews?

Foreign religions should stay in foreign lands especially idiotic religion called Christianity which originated in Israel but the Jews themselves don't believe in
do these Nigerian Christians know that there are far more Muslims and Judaism adherents in Israel than there are Christians?

The religious affiliation of the israeli population as of 2011 was 75.4% Judaism, 16.9% Muslim , 2.1% Christian and 1.7% Druze , with the remaining 4.0% belonging to minor faiths such as Samaritanism, Baha'iism or no religion

these are people whose ancestors lived during the time and saw this Jesus live and die but they don't believe he was dying for them

but a Nigerian read from a book and concluded that 97.9% of the Jews are wrong because logic favours storytelling over experiencing something, Amirite you must know Obasanjo more than the people living with and around him because you read Punch newspapers and check internet for news about him.

The worst part is the book they read and conclude on is a slavery endorsing book handed to their ancestors by their pink skinned slavemasters. a book that didnt even acknowledge your existence; or where in your Jewish mythology book called Bible is it written that Noah left israel, traveled down to the deep jungles of Africa to warn your forefathers of an impending "global" flood?

This socalled pastor is here spreading the stupid and invalid news of Christianity out of ignorance (I presume)

Every Nigerian Christian is either ignorant or endorses self deprecating stupidity

l

The writer is speaking out of frustration, going by his tone.

*How can you claim that 11 unarmed disciples defeated the Roman Soldiers (world power then) and took away the body of Jesus? Remember, the grave was secured.

Hey Mr...you cannot change it...He was killed...He died...He was buried and on the 3rd day, He rose and later, He ascended to heaven...He supervises the affairs of those that believe in Him and I have encountered Him on several occasions. He will soon come and rapture His beloved.

So, bro, it is either you believe it or not, it will not change anything. You are the one losing out. Believe or believe not, He is God. If it is too much for you, you may commit suicide so as not to hear that Jesus is Lord again. Your opinion does not matter. Some wise people, rich people, powerful people believe in Him, so who are you to challenge His Lordship?

As for me, my family and everyone under me, we will continue to serve him forevermore. When I call Him, He answers me. By mentioning His name alone, I get whatever I need.

I know this one will make you cry. I pay my tithe, I give offering, I fast for 100 days plus, I go to vigil, I speak in tongue, I go for evangelism...I am the type you call stupid and foolish Christians. But, the stupidity and foolishness are working for me.

Your claim that there are few Christians in Israel is irrelevant. As a Nigerian, how many indigens of Olobiri(first place oil was discovered in Nigeria) have oil wells? Does that deny the fact that oil was not discovered there?
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by betterpikinn: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
TruthinAction:

Without the book you call a story book, the world would have been in the dark as to how

1. It was created
2. The first two man that lived.
3. Who Satan is
4. The existence of God
5. The origin of sin
6. The eternal destiny of man
7. The existence of immortal soul
8. Who the real man is.
9. The existence of heaven and hell.
10. The redemption of mankind through the death of Jesus on the cross.

Science has no answer to all of these. What science does is guess works. Science cannot test demons in the laboratory. But we know demons are real.

The fulfillment of prophecies contained in the Bible further strengthens it's authenticity. Just remain a doubting Thomas. You will not escape Jesus. You either receive him as your Lord or meet him as your judge.
[/s]
lol
complete rubbish
You are only making a fool of yourself;

The book that says that;
- The earth is the center of the universe
- The earth is flat like a disc
- God created night and day
- The moon has its own light
- The sun and the moon rotates around the earth
- Rabbit is a ruminant animal. lol
And the most intelligent one is the story of how Satan (that God created) took your god to a high mount where ALL THE RICHES OF THE WORLD CAN BE SEEN and asked your god (who created him and everything that exists) to bow down before him so that he can give him all the riches of the world grin grin grin grin
And how your god cried for help on the cross saying FATHER FATHER, WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME grin grin grin
How interesting grin
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by TruthinAction: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Akorede02:

I agree with you bro

But God's healing and salvation is not limited to Holy Spirit, the Bible nor Christianity alone. That's the base of my argument sir.

You can of course get miracles from demonic sources but they can't give you eternal life that only Jesus gives.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by TruthinAction: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
betterpikinn:
[s][/s]
lol
complete rubbish
You are only making a fool of yourself;

The book that says that;
- The earth is the center of the universe
- The earth is flat like a disc
- God created night and day
- The moon has its own light
- The sun and the moon rotates around the earth
- Rabbit is a ruminant animal. lol
And the most intelligent one is the story of how Satan (that God created) took your god to a high mount where ALL THE RICHES OF THE WORLD CAN BE SEEN and asked your god (who created him and everything that exists) to bow down before him so that he can give him all the riches of the world grin grin grin grin
And how your god cried for help on the cross saying FATHER FATHER, WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME grin grin grin
How interesting grin

He was forsaken so you could be accepted. If you don't take advantage of this free gift of salvation, you will not escape the wrath of God. Then you will regret the foolish decision to reject Christ.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by betterpikinn: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
TruthinAction:

He was forsaken so you could be accepted. If you don't take advantage of this free gift of salvation, you will not escape the wrath of God. Then you will regret the foolish decision to reject Christ.
says your storybook (bible) abi?
lol
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by TruthinAction: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
betterpikinn:

says your storybook (bible) abi?
lol

He proved it. He died and rose again. No other religious leader died and rose. It is historically proven that he rose from the dead. He is Lord over the grave also. Follow who know road. He is the way, the truth and the life.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by betterpikinn: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
TruthinAction:

He proved it. He died and rose again. No other religious leader died and rose. It is historically proven that he rose from the dead. He is Lord over the grave also. Follow who know road. He is the way, the truth and the life.
Fallacy
Tales by moonlight.
Can you prove this story without making reference to your Bible?
If not, you can continue to wallow in your fuckeries because I don't believe in your Bible.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by TruthinAction: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2019
betterpikinn:

Fallacy
Tales by moonlight.
Can you prove this story without making reference to your Bible?
If not, you can continue to wallow in your fuckeries because I don't believe in your Bible.

History revolves around Jesus. Your birthday is made with reference to Jesus. He is the reference point. Yet you deny him. What do you think AD means in dating. We are in AD 2019. Can you mention the year you were born without reference to Christ? You certainly can't. So you acknowledge him indirectly as Lord.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by betterpikinn: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

History revolves around Jesus. Your birthday is made with reference to Jesus. He is the reference point. Yet you deny him. What do you think AD means in dating. We are in AD 2019. Can you mention the year you were born without reference to Christ? You certainly can't. So you acknowledge him indirectly as Lord.
It seems you can't see beyond your nose. You think this dating system is used all over the world?
Most Asian countries don't use it (China, Arabs etc)
Nigeria and some other countries only uses it because that is what the slaves masters implemented.
Use your brain!
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by nlPoster: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
extraswag007:
You can't mock God... Never

Are you not mocking God with this photo:

https://www.nairaland.com/5450244/world-war-ii-plane-crashes#82799242

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10330805_screenshot20191001153551_png651b324269b929bfed690bfb16286b34

Discipline yourself, some of you behave anyhow like animals.

If they ask now, I'm sure your problem can't be more than greed and covetousness.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by TruthinAction: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
betterpikinn:

It seems you can't see beyond your nose. You think this dating system is used all over the world?
Most Asian countries don't use it (China, Arabs etc)
Nigeria and some other countries only uses it because that is what the slaves masters implemented.
Use your brain!

And you use it. It's the superior dating reference. All others are also used in reference to that of Jesus. Jesus is Lord whether you admit it or not.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by betterpikinn: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

And you use it. It's the superior dating reference. All others are also used in reference to that of Jesus. Jesus is Lord whether you admit it or not.
I now know your level... It's a pity...
Lastly, common sense should tell you that even before your so-called Jesus' father was born, a dating system was in place and still in use till date.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by TruthinAction: 12:57am On Oct 04, 2019
betterpikinn:

I now know your level... It's a pity...
Lastly, common sense should tell you that even before your so-called Jesus' father was born, a dating system was in place and still in use till date.

Pride will not let you admit the truth. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2019
Both the so called pastor and the masquerade are working for the same God{Satan}.

There is spiritual famine going on globally throughout the earth today, it's about hearing the truth of God's word. Amos 8:11

When we're talking about preaching and teaching of God's word, it should be noted that any person or group of person parading themselves in any kind of gesture having to do with prosperity are all advocates of one God or another.

Masqueraders are calling on all onlookers to come and join them in their form of worship for betterment in the near future, and that's exactly what all so called preachers are trying to say!

So how can we distinguish between those advocating for God's promises and those preaching for Satan?

It's by learning from Jesus {God's only begotten son}
(1) What to preach.
(2) How to preach.
(3) Where to preach. and
(4) To whom we must preach.

Failure to follow these strictly will result in Satan hijacking such preaching techniques for his own glory!

Before Jesus, God's servants do preach shouting to all passersby in public places and using all forms of techniques. But when Jesus arrived, he laid down the only system that Satan can't imitate for all his own followers to preach and teach in a unique way!

Today there is just one religious group who are strictly following Jesus' pattern of preaching and teaching, God has blessed their work as Jesus' prayer is answered due to their work!

Yes! They have successfully formed one big happy family of Peace loving worshippers {John 17:20-23} and no other group of persons on earth can meet up with the techniques Jesus taught them!

So the so called Pastor in the video is on his own!
Re: Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2019
[b][/b]my reason of joining the nairaland is as a result of one comment under the Pastor and masquerade issue ; which the person that's defending the masquerade must had be an ancestrals representatives ....
JESUS remains the everlasting KING of KING for Ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres / Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.