Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. (13538 Views)

One Direction Member Liam Payne Buys 5.1mn Pounds Home / Onyeka Onwenu Song! / Hottest!9ice Is Engaged To Toni Payne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by opabukun(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2010
leleri:

I believe Onyeka should be using her precious time taking care of the multiple kids she had for different men, and leave 9ice and Toni Payne alone, maybe she wants Toni Payne to be like her too, having 5 kids for 5 different men        

Onyeka, Tony payne, Tuface, 9ce(in making), more plz,
grin grin grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by opabukun(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2010
leleri:

I believe Onyeka should be using her precious time taking care of the multiple kids she had for different men, and leave 9ice and Toni Payne alone, maybe she wants Toni Payne to be like her too, having 5 kids for 5 different men        

Onyeka, Tony payne, Tuface, 9ce(in making), more plz,

grin grin grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by Pappij: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2010
@Ileke

Yes its just you, what exactly is self-glorification in Onyeka's write-up.
mama-gee:

Onyeka Onwenu shouldn't have gotten involved in this issue.

Toni Payne doesn't have dignity and respect for herself in any way, shape and form, so anyone involved in her case is just like her.

oddy4real:

I believe Onyeka should be using her precious time taking care of the multiple kids she had for different men, and leave 9ice and Toni Payne alone, maybe she wants Toni Payne to be like her too, having 5 kids for 5 different men grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Two of you just showed how shallow your thought process runs, Idiots
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2010
The worst atrocities happen because people refuse to speak up.

It's cool when it's just Rugged Vs 9ice beef, but it goes to the extent that the press starts painting her black and forgetting that 9ice is just a coward . . . then someone has to speak up.
I never saw Toni Payne come out to say anything about 9ice, she's not come out to stir anything and she's the one that gets blamed. . . even after proof has come out that she didn't do anything.

I'm a fan of rap beef but let it stay as rap beef, we need to draw the line and the idiots in the 'press' need to get a real job. . . come on.
Nigeria should be more advanced than this.
1) what proof do you have that suggest nothing happened. Did you see the tweets from both sides?

and fyi, 9ice was the one playing the cool b4 he decided to go gungo ho

2) 9ice is NEVER a coward cos he did what any sensible man would do

3) I agree the Azuka babe should be beaten. If i was a celeb, i trust my flipmode crew to have dealt her some devilish blows. maybe these guys need a help from me. lol

4) Onyeka Onwenu is not the only Nigerian that can speak up for people. If Toni Payne would not want to wash dirty/clean linens on the pages of newspapers, why would Onyeka wanna help her do it?

This spat by Onyeka will not do any justice to Toni Payne but infame whatever people have been trying to bury uundergound. i made it bold to say the woman has been yearning to have a say in this imbroglio for so long and this opportunity has come handy
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by googles: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2010
tkb417:

This spat by Onyeka will not do any justice to Toni Payne but infame whatever people have been trying to bury uundergound. i made it bold to say the woman has been yearning to have a say in this imbroglio for so long and this opportunity has come handy

Mr. Oga. . Toni payne is this woman's publicist nah

1.} Toni is promoting her recent work so it is very right of her to protest the allegations cos, like it or not the allegations will affect their work. trust nigerians

the name Toni payne makes them wet in the crouch. so its right for her to clear the name of her publicist so 'twont affect her own work

2.} Onwenu is a veteran in the entertainment industry, Toni works with her, it is only responsible of her to take the matter up as an elder,a friend

and a colleague who prolly knows the gist of the whole brouhaha

3.} she has had a similar situation with a journalist.its only natural for her to be sensitive about such issues

So it doesn't necessarily mean shez been dying to have a say in the matter  undecided
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by dayokanu(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2010
tpia@:

this 9ice should stop disrespecting the mother of his child.

has he no home training?

the least he can do is keep his mouth shut abi who is interested in all that long story.

Pls how is 9ice disrespecting her?

Was 9ice the one who started the rumour?

Was 9ice the one who recorded phone conversations and put it on the internet?

Was 9ice the one who pasted stuffs on twitter?

Even 9ice was more honourable than most people. He said it when jobless ruggedman was on the nphone that he doesnt have time to discuss mundane issues. He even went further to say he wasnt talking about anyone in his Song "Once bitten twice shy"

What more do you expect him to do? Go to Larry King Live?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by ikamefa(f): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2010
i nor dey ready to get my pata in a twist over toni and 9ice beef, na only,God sabi dat one

my own be sey . someone needs to teach that Azuka a big -bad lesson! shikena! cheesy cheesy
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2010
Mr. Oga. . Toni payne is this woman's publicist nah

moreso the reason she needed to shut the hell up and let the babe do what she pays her for
Or did the NDA they executed says she would in turn be Tonis publicist in matters that borders on Toni's personal life.

1.} Toni is promoting her recent work so it is very right of her to protest the allegations cos, like it or not the allegations will affect their work. trust nigerians
Toni is promoting her recent work? and Ms Onwenus outburst on the pages of newspaper is meant to douse the tension or what?
if she knows her publicist in the media for all the wrongs, will her outburst correct the wrongs or fan embers of discord?

the name Toni payne makes them wet in the crouch. so its right for her to clear the name of her publicist so 'twont affect her own work
youre not serious!! I dont get how her pubicity ride will make people stop talking
i didnt know she owns This day
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2010
2.} Onwenu is a veteran in the entertainment industry, Toni works with her, it is only responsible of her to take the matter up as an elder,a friend
Veterans do no wrongs? or Veterans dont 'shit for church' Is this not the same Veteran that sang for Abacha
spare me your Veteran stories cos im sure i know madam Onwenus antecedents in this country VERY WELL

3.} she has had a similar situation with a journalist.its only natural for her to be sensitive about such issues
You believe the cock and bull about mayor Akinpelu?

hahaha

Madams was/is a super musician but outside Music, Madam cannot teach morals
FACT!!!!

So it doesn't necessarily mean shez been dying to have a say in the matter
oh no, shes dieing to meddle in what DOESNR CONCERN HER

Is Toni a doofus and she doesnt know how to respond to the assaults on her person?

so Madam is th Volton? and from the Telephone convo she posted, did you see any form of respect from the way Azuka spoke to her?

Her letter to This Day can only do one thing

raise dry bones!!!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2010
TeskyMan:

@ eldee,

I wouldn't take that from you. What proof did you get? Where did you get your proof from? The only truthful proove you can get must come from either Toni  or 9ce while both are sitted to explain issues, any other fact is just an earsay. Remember, they were once marriage and it's not as easy as we think. Let me tell you, both of them knows where it all went wrong and the two only can tell us what ensued.

I am not a fans of 9ce neither am i for Toni, obviously i love the former's lyrics.

I want to beg of you all, not to delve into a divorce marriage issue simply because we will unconsciously take side no matter how objective we may think we are.

My 2 cent.

The truth I got was 9ice not being able to come out and say she did it in the phone convo.
Now in a real court, that evidence is not admissible, but in a moral court like this,that's a beyond reasonable doubt proof.

dayokanu:

How is 9ice a coward? Someone who refused to discuss the affairs on a bugged phone line is now the coward?

I guess he would have been good in your books if he had come out and released their sex tapes
Dude, if someone came out to say that the mother of my child sucks off my friend based on my song's lyrics, I won't need a bugged phoneline to clear the rumour.
I swear, even if she did it, the fact that she's the mother of my child and the fact that it only became a big story because of my song will make me lie about it.

Cowardice is letting your child suffer this because you don't like the mother.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2010
@Dayokanu and Tkb

If I came out to say your wife and the mother of your first child shagged your friend, what would you do??
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2010
I swear, even if she did it, the fact that she's the mother of my child and the fact that it only became a big story because of my song will make me lie about it.

Cowardice is letting your child suffer this because you don't like the mother
ill be a coward if in his shoes

best to be a coward than to be a sucker of my buddys member of parliament

NOTE: I havent said she did ( im assuming she did)

eldee:

@Dayokanu and Tkb

If I came out to say your wife and the mother of your first child shagged your friend, what would you do??
if you came out to say or i found out she did?

which of them?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by dayokanu(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2010
When a discussion is too silly, Wise men choose to keep quiet.

If someone comes out and says eldee you have been Sleeping with a  goat. I bet you too would go on Larry King to refute.

Isnt it our elders that said Silence is the best answer. . ,

In entertainment, Rumours come out regularly, If celebs were to conducts press conference for every rumour mill story in Hollywood, Would they even have time to attend to their career?

E.g Like 10yrs ago, I heard a rumour that Jada Pinkett gave Will Smith HIV, Did Will Smith bother to come out to debunk that Jada Pinkett gave her AIDS?

Or rumours that Obama dey cut show with Oprah? DId Obama bother to come and give press conference on that?

You think every celeb is jobless like ruggedman who would take time to be exchanging banters with JAVALOVE on facebook?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by googles: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2010
tkb417:

moreso the reason she needed to shut the hell up and let the babe do what she pays her for
Or did the NDA they executed says she would in turn be Tonis publicist in matters that borders on Toni's personal life.

The fact that toni payne is her publicist is enuf reason for her to curb the malicious gossips.Please stop being insensitive and put yourself in her shoes

imagine a young man working for you and hez being harassed on the dailies err'day and you prolly know dey are all lies, would you fold your arms and be

like "yea yea let them go ahead my own is for him to do the job hez being paid for"  undecided is dat it ? would you do dat ? knowing you have a say in that same

industry ? fact dat she paid toni payne to be her publicist doesn't mean she should turn a blind eye to wats going on. D'you know wat the payne chic is

going thru courtesy of all these allegations ? of course onwenu would know and felt it high time she talked about it. its only fair on her part to

do the little she can.

tkb417:

Toni is promoting her recent work? and Ms Onwenus outburst on the pages of newspaper is meant to douse the tension or what?
if she knows her publicist in the media for all the wrongs, will her outburst correct the wrongs or fan embers of discord?
youre not serious!! I dont get how her pubicity ride will make people stop talking
i didnt know she owns This day

oh no you are kidding me yea ? there were these boys she was working with during her separation saga. . whilst promoting them the name toni payne

gained more publicity dan the artistes they were selling. would you call dat "publicizing the artiste" ? where ever the name payne is mentioned the first

thing dat comes to mind is her marriage talk. . nobody remembers why her name was mentioned initially. so if journalists keep badmouthing payne wat

would it to do onwenu's work?  undecided publicity yea?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2010
tkb417:

ill be a coward if in his shoes

best to be a coward than to be a sucker of my buddys member of parliament

if you came out to say or i found out she did?

which of them?

NOTE: I havent said she did ( im assuming she did)

Come on . . . no one is asking you to keep kissing her, you divorce her and leave her but come out and clear the rumour.
Even if she did it . . . it's just to protect your child and the woman you were once married to.

A man lives for his family, anything less than that is cowardice.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
eldee:

@Dayokanu and Tkb

Scenario 1. If its true. I would keep quiet and not help spread the rumour. We would go our separate ways but I wont go spreading the word around as long as she doesnt go around badmouthing me too. I wont say nothing about it whether positive or negative

Scenario 2: If its a lie. I would also keep quiet cos of what use is it to keep debunking every insane allegation.

So if I say the person using eldees monicker is actually Gay and sleeping-with Debosky? Would you come here shouting you are not and post pictures of you with a woman to prove you are not GAY?
or someone says you eat shit, Would you come out and tell people you dont eat shit and post pictures of you eating rice?

Silence is golden

eldee:

Come on . . . no one is asking you to keep kissing her, you divorce her and leave her but come out and clear the rumour.
Even if she did it . . . it's just to protect your child and the woman you were once married to.

Even if the mother of your children commits murder? Assuming Toni did, Did she consider her family and her first son when she was fluting Rugged?

Did you hear 9ice holding a press conference telling ppl Payne slept with someone? Was 9ice the one on twitter or was he the one recording phone calls?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2010
The fact that toni payne is her publicist is enuf reason for her to curb the malicious gossips.Please stop being insensitive and put yourself in her shoes

imagine a young man working for you and hez being harassed on the dailies err'day and you prolly know dey are all lies, would you fold your arms and be

like "yea yea let them go ahead my own is for him to do the job hez being paid for"   is dat it ? would you do dat ? knowing you have a say in that same

industry ? fact dat she paid toni payne to be her publicist doesn't mean she should turn a blind eye to wats going on. D'you know wat the payne chic is

going thru courtesy of all these allegations ? of course onwenu would know and felt it high time she talked about it. its only fair on her part to

do the little she can
all i have to say to you is this

a publicist is a backend staff

People on the streets of Lagos/Abuja and New York wont know a publicist working for whoever

Madam Googles, who is the publicist for D Banj?

lmao

u wont know in 100 years lolololol

Madam Onwenu looked for a cheap way to bring herself into what isnt her bizniz

Case closed

o
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2010
eldee:

i cannot be liable to my ex wife
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2010
@Dayo

It's about proportionality . . . now there's some evidence that could point to the fact that she did it.

1. They severed the marriage.
2. He sang about it.
3. People put life to it by involving Ruggedman.

Now this is bigger than . . .Eldee slept with a goat thing, and it affects your child, and it's a country where these things are not taken lightly.
If there was circumstantial evidence to prove that I slept with a goat, then I'd have to come out and refute it, especially if it concerns my family and my friend too.

dayokanu:

Even if the mother of your children commits murder? Assuming Toni did, Did she consider her family and her first son when she was fluting Rugged?

If she did, she didn't consider her family first, but now you step up and be the bigger man.
It's your family man . . . you protect them to death.

The mother of the Columbine guy will never come out to admit that he's a murderer, she'll come out and say he had issues but 'he was nice at heart'.
Maybe I grew up different, but I always learnt that family comes first.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2010
googles:

She knows its a lie How? Was she there during the act? maybe it was Onyeka that did the fluting and not Toni

do the little she can.

What is she going through? Is it worse or better than the enjoyment of fluting?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2010
tkb417:

i cannot be liable to my ex wife

You are liable to your child and maybe the mother of the child.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2010
Eldee
its a principle thing. There are no rules to this

One mans meat is another mans poison. If the Lady didnt think of the child b4 doing whatever she did ( Still not saying she did b4 people attack me), then why would the man be saddled with the burden of clearing the air?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2010
@Dayo

Silence is not golden in show business . . . it's only golden to people who don't make a living off being noisy.
When you come out and sing a song that calls your wife a cheat and then hold a press conference to say you're leaving her . . . you lose your right to use silence as the golden reply.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2010
tkb417:

Eldee
its a principle thing. There are no rules to this

One mans meat is another mans poision. If the Lady didnt think of the child b4 doing whatever she did ( Still not saying she did b4 people attack me), then why would the man be saddled with the burden of clearing the air?

Your child still comes first whatever happens, there are no two ways about it.
Even if she shags the whole of Lagos, you always protect the child.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by dayokanu(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2010
If she did, she didn't consider her family first, but now you step up and be the bigger man.
It's your family man . . . you protect them to death.

The mother of the Columbine guy will never come out to admit that he's a murderer, she'll come out and say he had issues but 'he was nice at heart'.
Maybe I grew up different, but I always learnt that family comes first.

You are only to protect a family who cares about you. If your family wishes you dead I bet they would still come first.

Let the child grow up and find out that her mom was fluting everyman in the entertainment industry and lets see his reaction. Would he be more disappointed in her mom who was picking up the mic everywhere or his dad who kept quiet.

Why should 9ice come out to defend the indefensible? Assuming 9ice did, and rugged in his jobless moments release his sex tapes with Toni. What then happens?

9ice did the perfect thing he kept quiet let ppl draw whichever meaning to it.

Did you hear the rumours below? Have the people concerned given press releases about them? Mind you these ppl are bigger than 9ice would ever be

E.g Like 10yrs ago, I heard a rumour that Jada Pinkett gave Will Smith HIV, Did Will Smith bother to come out to debunk that Jada Pinkett gave her AIDS?

Or rumours that Obama dey cut show with Oprah? DId Obama bother to come and give press conference on that?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2010
eldee:

Your child still comes first whatever happens, there are no two ways about it.
Even if she shags the whole of Lagos, you always protect the child.
Brilliant post

This is why ure my favourite Nlder

i protect the child not the slut
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2010
Well i think some of u guys didnt read Onyeka's response properly.If you did then you will see clearly that Onyeka is somebody that has lived a sorry life and wants to justify her immoral being.How can she even make refrence to the Reuben Abati!how dare her?on an issue that is glaring.I mean how can Patience Jonathan that was never elected a wife of the president no official office give orders to a sitting elected Governor of state?Onyeka in her self glorifying immoral state sees nothing wrong with this!
I dont give a hoot about 9ice and his estranged wife but if i must seek an opinion or advice it will definitely not be Onyeka's.She is not principled at all.

1.Abacha campaigner
2.Jonathan campaigner
3.multiple children from multiple fathers
4.Anti progressive
5.self glorifier
6.self righteous
7.Ex-harlot

and the list is endless
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2010
@Dayo

Even when your wife wishes you dead, your child still comes first.

If he releases the sex tapes, then you know that you took the disgrace on behalf of your child.
It happened with Nas and Jay-Z . . . till today, he wouldn't still admit that Jay-Z shagged his baby-mama while they were together.

tkb417:

Brilliant post

This is why ure my favourite Nlder

i protect the child not the slut
Ahhh . . . egbon mi atata. grin grin

Thing is, the best way to protect the child is to protect the 'slut' too.
So you have to do it, it's taking one for the team.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2010
If the slut doesnt think of protecting herself when she was sucking the sausage. Then why should I bother.

Let the child grow up and determine who brought shame to the union. The father who kept quiet or the mother who went about sucking lollipop

It happened with Nas and Jay-Z . . . till today, he wouldn't still admit that Jay-Z shagged his baby-mama while they were together.

Did JayZ and nas give any statement exonerating the woman? I thot they kept quiet about it
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2010
kastro9210:

Well i think some of u guys didnt read Onyeka's response properly.If you did then you will see clearly that Onyeka is somebody that has lived a sorry life and wants to justify her immoral being.How can she even make refrence to the Reuben Abati!how dare her?on an issue that is glaring.I mean how can Patience Jonathan that was never elected a wife of the president no official office give orders to a sitting elected Governor of state?Onyeka in her self glorifying immoral state sees nothing wrong with this!
I dont give a hoot about 9ice and his estranged wife but if i must seek an opinion or advice it will definitely not be Onyeka's.She is not principled at all.

1.Abacha campaigner
2.Jonathan campaigner
3.multiple children from multiple fathers
4.Anti progressive
5.self glorifier
6.self righteous
7.Ex-harlot

and the list is endless
u dont need to spell it out

Like I stated above, madam is a brilliant musician but when it comes to morals, shes shd shut d fck up
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2010
dayokanu:

If the slut doesnt think of protecting herself when she was sucking the sausage. Then why should I bother.

Let the child grow up and determine who brought shame to the union. The father who kept quiet or the mother who went about sucking lollipop

You seem to forget that it's not shameful if people didn't find out and the only reason it's a big issue is because 9ice released a song bout it.
In his refusal to deny it, and his song . . . he's done enough to bring shame on the child whether she did it or not.

And yeah, Nas has denied that the thing ever happened in many interviews.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2010
Now that said, moving to the issue of Ms Onwenu's outburst, there's a limit to what you can take.
If someone came out and said sumn about any of my pals, I really don't care where you heard it from, you're dead if you're not bigger than me. Isn't loyalty the most important part of friendship??

Leaving that aside, The press has labelled her a slut without any single proof. Not only that, they've made other inferences based on these baseless accusations. e.g she was only married to him for the fame . . . come on.
Now if this where the UK, the courts won't care whether it's true or not, you don't have proof and you pay a massive fine.

In this situation where the law is not there to protect the citizens from the press, then the readers should be allowed to protect themselves from B.S.
How many times have I written to Kick Off to tell them they know nothing about football??

Why?? I'm a consumer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award / Olamide - Confession Aiye [prod. By Samklef] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.