Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. (13553 Views)

One Direction Member Liam Payne Buys 5.1mn Pounds Home / Onyeka Onwenu Song! / Hottest!9ice Is Engaged To Toni Payne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by diyobdw(f): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2010
I guess TP as a publicist couldn't separate her emotions from biz.

Left to me the last time she was on point on all this was when she posted a status (was it on fb or twitter sef? am losing track of the smelling gist,  back to the ish!) when she said something like "she was surprise a song that she was so happy before its release could cause her this much trouble". that could have been the angle to it,  PR wise rather than you hit me i must hit you harder attitude. undecided

She is not "the in-front of camera artist" i mean she might have given 9ice push bla bla bla,  but most peeps didn't know she existed until their wedding gist. If she let sleeping dogs lie strategically, am sure by now people would have move on the gist.  shocked

But thanks to ruggedman's proactive dumbness  tongue , her unwarranted and continued responses,    & now madam voltron's ( with "the bow and arrow"matter ) who could silence (not to kill oo ) Ms. Pepeye (a.k.a Azuka) in the press.

Today,  we remember it and still believe TP is somehow guilty. angry
i still think what a responsible mother who is keen on protecting her kid should have done is , kill this story not whinning and allowing her clients take over her duties!  angry

I can imagine 9ice is having a good laugh; more sales on tradition and the new single & a caressed ego (we broke up and she is still bleeding)  cool
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by mysisi(f): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2010
TKB417

whats wrong with you self? ah ah you just go about insulting people.
I notice you said you are good at insulting mothers well good for you that's the result of  not spilling the spermatozoa on the floor.I wonder how a person will wear rudeness and disrespect proudly like an award that will propel his life upward for the better.
Congrats o I am sure rudeness will take you the the peak of your career. proudly calling people omo ale. Those who you are referring to did they mention that your mother had ale or that she was sleeping around? did they call you or your brothers ale?

There is nothing internet will not breed sha. I know you have foul and vile mouth but remember 2 can play that game bro but since I am well trained by my mother I wont go around insulting yours here and calling her derogatory names (I am better than and bigger than you in that field). Ako ogba.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tosinaded(m): 12:04am On Nov 07, 2010
mysisi:

TKB417

I notice you said you are good at insulting mothers well good for you that's the result of  not spilling the spermatozoa on the floor.I wonder how a person will wear rudeness and disrespect proudly like an award that will propel his life upward for the better.
Congrats o I am sure rudeness will take you the the peak of your career. proudly calling people omo ale. Those who you are referring to did they mention that your mother had ale or that she was sleeping around? did they call you or your brothers ale?

There is nothing internet will not breed sha. I know you have foul and vile mouth but remember 2 can play that game bro but since I am well trained by my mother I wont go around insulting yours here and calling her derogatory names (I am better than and bigger than you in that field). Ako ogba.

only makes u a bigger nuisance! Smh
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by mysisi(f): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2010
@ tosinaded

May God strike those hands of yours with LEPROSY,
carry those your craw craw claws and go type somewhere else.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by googles: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2010
mysisi:

TKB417

ROTFL

Woman you contradict yourself so bad it makes you sound like a clown grin

you just cussed a whole paragraph at someone and in that same breath you claimed you wont insult cos you were well-trained

and errrr. . .dont even bother to reply or cuss at me,twill be a total waste of time
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tosinaded(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2010
mysisi:

@ tosinaded

May God strike those hands of yours with LEPROSY,
carry those your craw craw claws and go type somewhere else.  

and i like u o grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by dayokanu(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2010
^^Shey na fine girl?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eleshin(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2010
she's just there jor.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2010
tosinaded@:

Eldee if u feel the interview is a minor part of all this prob,then am surprised!

Let's use the 'but for' causation test . . .

Did Ruggedman's phone call make people call her a slut?? NO!!!
Did Ruggedman's phone call cause the separation?? NO!!!
Did Ruggedman's phone call make the press start writing B.S?? NO!!!
Did Ruggedman's phone call make Toni Payne protest against 9ice obvious lack of respect for his child?? NO!!!
Did Ruggedman's phone call make him record the song?? NO!!!
Did Ruggedman's phone call . . .?? NO!!!

The only thing the tapped phonecall did is show us that 9ice is a self-servicer and made both of em release diss tracks for each other, if you're going to protect 9ice, use a better excuse.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by cap28: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2010
A society that does not accord women equal rights is a society still set in the stone age, just look at the kind of insults people are heaping on the likes of Onyeka Onwenu a respected artist and journalist  with a prolific career in both fields, i may not agree with her politics and the people she chooses to hob nob with but for christ's sake why are people making cheap shots about her personal life.  This is the problem independent and successful women will continue to have in a country like nigeria, many of the men who attack and condemn these type of women do so because they are extremely inadequate in themselves and in a bid to cover up there inferiority complex they resort to character assassination of women who would not give them a second glance. 

Does Onyeka not have the right to stand up and defend an innocent woman who has been wronged? 

In a civilised society 9ice would have found himself lumbered with a very heavy alimony bill and i can assure you he would be too busy running around to raise money to keep Toni and their son comfortable rather than mouthing off to newspapers about his failed marriage.  These people are so fortunate they are not in the west. 

What is Toni Payne's crime that she met, assisted and married an opportunist who later turned round to bite the fingers that fed him and now she is being blamed for the collapse of her marriage, what kind of warped reasoning would make people arrive at such a conclusion?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tosinaded(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2010
Another very myopic post! Ur last paragraph says a lot about how u reason!

First u complain that women gets unfair treatment,only to slander 9ice in the end!
So y complain?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2010
@Mysisi

Googles has given u a befitting response

If u were not born with a mettalic dunce cap permanently fitted to ur meddula, u'll know my responses were in order (the people I responded to refered to peoples mothers to make known their points and I gave perfect responses

As for you trading insults with me, no be me and u

I only responded to Kadman and the other guy cos I know they have somethn upstairs

I don't do omo alatas and waka queens

Go and read ur books or focus on ur wosiwosi

Ur mates dey oshodi dey grind pepper u dey form superted for here

Arindin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by abxnng: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2010
This is culled from Ynaija.com.

This Azuka lady needs therapy. My GOD!

"Watching the dregs of Azuka’s supporters trying to put up a defence for her on this forum and on facebook pages, Linda Ikeji’s blog, and Uduak’s Blog confirm the following:

1. Azuka has handed her people the short end of the stick on this one.
2. Onyeka Onwenu is way out of Azuka’s league. She’s a woman of class. Well educated and articulate.
3. She’s taken the battle to a level Azuka and her people can only dream of every reaching hence they are finding it hard to respond appropriately.
4. There is something sinister about Azuka’s attacks on Toni Payne.

There’s no substance to her allegations against Toni Payne and it is recommended that she should apologize and desist from attacking Toni or anyone at all unfairly.

I have some questions for Azuka and her supporters.
1. Is it true that when you had your baby, out of wedlock, you pinned it on a respectable married man who happened to have paid you for a one-night stand. You did everything you could to wretch his marriage and when he eventually asked for a DNA test, you ran and you were never seen by him or his family again?
2. Is it true that you have pinned this Chidera daughter of yours on over four men before you were able to find someone to accept her has his?
3. Is it true that your boss Nduka Ogbiagbena sleeps with you at will and pimps you out to Nigerian governors and that is why no matter what you do, he will never sack you from ThisDay?
4. Is it true that you are Mr. Ogbiagbena’s love-vendor – organising girls for him and his friends and associates on call?
5. Is it true you entered into a power play based on your escapades with Nduka with your Style Editor, Ruth Osime. You wanted to unseat her because you have bottom power with Nduka and Ruth ended up pushing you out of the style desk. You were an orphan till the Saturday Editor, Ijeoma took you on.
6. Is it true that you can’t write anything yourself. Started your career with colleagues doing stories for you and you always have a house boy on the side who writes and you claim ownership. Is it true that your closeness with the Lanre Alfred and his brother has to do with them loaning you their stories to make up your pages. Is it true to Odu Black was your most recent love-vendor in this regard and when he left via the scandal of collecting money from people on your behalf you were left with no abiliy to write hence paying penalties at thisday for always bringing in your content late? Is it true that you are a cut-and-paste journalist and that press releases you get end up verabatim published by you?
7. Is it true that you destroyed the relationship between Omo and Kemi? And want to pressurize Omo to marry you by all means? Though Omo is younger than you, even beats you up, and ill treats you in everyway. You would do anything to answer Mrs Omo Nobody just to spite Kemi?
8. Is it true that you owe millions to fashion retailers in Lagos? You go to their shops, use THisday to collect merchansdize running into hundreds of thousands of Naira and disappear into thin air. When they demand their money, you threaten them with nasty stories about them and their marriage in the press?
11. It is true that you were pimping some crazy stories about IBB’s daughter-in-law which were being sponsored by her rival till it landed the rival with a sack from the family by Mariam before she passed? You joined hands with Moriam Musa to get this done and destory a home?
10. Is it true that you ran a N12 extortion scam against Andy Uba and shared the money with your co-conspirators – Lanre Alfred and CHarles Nwagbara?
11. Is it true that three years ago, you were diagnosed with HIV/Aids and hence your intense weight loss, which you now cover up with a fake weight loss programme? Is it true that you know your days are numbered hence your reckless behaviour. You don’t care about tomorrow. You don’t care if you live or die? And you want to take as many people as you can to hell with you?"
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2010
^^^^
Ewo!!! Who is behind this? I feel a lot of it was fabricated in anger but chei. . . . .!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by googles: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2010
abxnng:

There’s no substance to her allegations against Toni Payne and it is recommended that she should apologize and desist from attacking Toni or anyone at all unfairly.

1. Is it true that when you had your baby, out of wedlock, you pinned it on a respectable married man who happened to have paid you for a one-night stand. You did everything you could to wretch his marriage and when he eventually asked for a DNA test, you ran and you were never seen by him or his family again?
2. Is it true that you have pinned this Chidera daughter of yours on over four men before you were able to find someone to accept her has his?
3. Is it true that your boss Nduka Ogbiagbena sleeps with you at will and pimps you out to Nigerian governors and that is why no matter what you do, he will never sack you from ThisDay?
4. Is it true that you are Mr. Ogbiagbena’s love-vendor – organising girls for him and his friends and associates on call?
5. Is it true you entered into a power play based on your escapades with Nduka with your Style Editor, Ruth Osime. You wanted to unseat her because you have bottom power with Nduka and Ruth ended up pushing you out of the style desk. You were an orphan till the Saturday Editor, Ijeoma took you on.
6. Is it true that you can’t write anything yourself. Started your career with colleagues doing stories for you and you always have a house boy on the side who writes and you claim ownership. Is it true that your closeness with the Lanre Alfred and his brother has to do with them loaning you their stories to make up your pages. Is it true to Odu Black was your most recent love-vendor in this regard and when he left via the scandal of collecting money from people on your behalf you were left with no abiliy to write hence paying penalties at thisday for always bringing in your content late? Is it true that you are a cut-and-paste journalist and that press releases you get end up verabatim published by you?
7. Is it true that you destroyed the relationship between Omo and Kemi? And want to pressurize Omo to marry you by all means? Though Omo is younger than you, even beats you up, and ill treats you in everyway. You would do anything to answer Mrs Omo Nobody just to spite Kemi?
8. Is it true that you owe millions to fashion retailers in Lagos? You go to their shops, use THisday to collect merchansdize running into hundreds of thousands of Naira and disappear into thin air. When they demand their money, you threaten them with nasty stories about them and their marriage in the press?
11. It is true that you were pimping some crazy stories about IBB’s daughter-in-law which were being sponsored by her rival till it landed the rival with a sack from the family by Mariam before she passed? You joined hands with Moriam Musa to get this done and destory a home?
10. Is it true that you ran a N12 extortion scam against Andy Uba and shared the money with your co-conspirators – Lanre Alfred and CHarles Nwagbara?
11. Is it true that three years ago, you were diagnosed with HIV/Aids and hence your intense weight loss, which you now cover up with a fake weight loss programme? Is it true that you know your days are numbered hence your reckless behaviour. You don’t care about tomorrow. You don’t care if you live or die? And you want to take as many people as you can to hell with you?"

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ok my eyes are popping literally. . . this is nasty !
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by sweetguy10(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2010
abxnng:

"Watching the dregs of Azuka’s supporters trying to put up a defence for her on this forum and on facebook pages, Linda Ikeji’s blog, and Uduak’s Blog confirm the following:

2. Onyeka Onwenu is way out of Azuka’s league. She’s a woman of class. Well educated and articulate.
3. She’s taken the battle to a level Azuka and her people can only dream of every reaching hence they are finding it hard to respond appropriately.

Lies ! Lies !! Liessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by mysisi(f): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2010
@Googles

I did not say I wont insult anyone.
I said I am better trained than you and TKB and to point that fact out I will not insult the mothers of those that proudly call other peoples mothers love-peddlers. No, I wouldnt do that its one on one. Me and MAD people like you. If you think say your rags and dada give you ticket to insult peoples mothers here I will show you that a clean and neatly dressed person like me fit win person like you wey don dey craze for donkey years when it comes to gra gra. Anyway I if your kolo let you, try send me your people phone number make I give them direction to one baba wey dey cure mad people. The fact say you enter market no mean say your case no get solution.

@TKB417

If I call you omo alata or asawo penny penny sef it will be too much levels(Igbega) for you. Like I said the spunk that carried you would have been better of spilt on the dusty floor that very night. But sha the mistake has been made and  we have an im.becile to deal with so, lets face that problem now.
I will repeat myself again its unafrican to go about insulting peoples mothers unless you are not African or well brought up but refused to take the home trainning that your GOOD mother has been trying so hard to instill in you.
No dey wear rudeness for head like helmet e no dey pay anybody. CHANGE oooooooooo.
TKB417, TKB417, TKB417, eh  howmany times did I call you? change for the better and stop disrespecting people ok. Now back to the que where you stand to call customer and dont forget to wear rubber when getting it from the A$SS.

@TOSINADED

I like you too. JUst as much as you like me. grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by kadman(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2010
abxnng:

This Azuka  lady needs therapy. My GOD!

Whoa, like Whoa !! The same person.  . #10 and #11 were finishing blows.
A taste of her own medicine I'm guessing.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2010
abxnng:

and to think she had the nerve to tag toni payne a groupie.

sweetguy10:

Lies ! Lies !! Liessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

99percent of what has been listed is the TRUTH.

Azuka is a confirmed runs girl.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by spikedcylinder: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2010
Na wa o. Which kain runs girl dey collect 12 milla? shocked
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Na wa o. Which kain runs girl dey collect 12 milla? shocked

ashawo get levels undecided
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2010
@Mysisi
Fck me

Were u born with ur legs twisted in a sack? Fck me

U didn't disappoint me with ur moronic response cos like I stated earlier, where i come from, its an eye for an eye. And I haven't said I'm african u diehard dumbo.

U can always marry from a lineage where intelligence is proliferated cos as it is, ure reeking acute dumbness typical of species like u. Since u weren't binned with the bust condom that brought u into being, then kindly ask ur progenitors if they still need ur dumbass alive cos It will only cost me 5k to propel my flipmode to put a trigger in ur skull

Do me a favour, tell me where u were raised and lemme do a scan of the most unfortunate place on earth, I can then decide what fate to befall ur ancestors after ur demise

Fck me, ill be here to respond as u want
Tkb is always on point to put u generations in their place

omo iran kiran
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2010
tkb417:

@Mysisi
Fck me

Were u born with your legs twisted in a sack? Fck me

U didn't disappoint me with your moronic response cos like I stated earlier, where i come from, its an eye for an eye. And I haven't said I'm african u diehard dumbo.

U can always marry from a lineage where intelligence is proliferated cos as it is, ure reeking acute dumbness typical of species like u. Since u weren't binned with the bust condom that brought u into being, then kindly ask your progenitors if they still need your dumbass alive cos It will only cost me 5k to propel my flipmode to put a trigger in your skull

Do me a favour, tell me where u were raised and lemme do a scan of the most unfortunate place on earth, I can then decide what fate to befall your ancestors after your demise

Fck me, ill be here to respond as u want
Tkb is always on point to put u generations in their place

omo iran kiran

Is someone a bit Hot today? Or is this some kinda new trend that I havent heard of? shocked
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by Igonih(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2010
Na wa.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by googles: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2010
Igonih:

TKB417

God punish that leaky brain you use to think up what you type.  without respect. Yea yea and I am to believe that your foolish head is not African? better for Africa anyway we dont breed dogs like you. I was actually thinking the same thing too that this  cannot be an African cos no true African will be like you Abeg go and take a dose from the A$S and leave this place for people with correct head o jare. Lets see your flip mode propelled naw. Only 5k you charge for the assassination jobs you take? You must be a junkie who needs fast money to shoot some up his vein. Mashar just give me 5k and I will let you do my behind or kill anyone you want just pay me small make I buy small dope. May God punish you and send people that will kill you for just a bottle of fanta your way. You will die before[b] me[/b] you hear as soon as you thought of death for[b] me[/b] nature has planned yours and just before you buy that gun a bum will kill you on the streets.
Like I said before go and change your bad character, e no fit you.

FYI[b] my [/b]ancestors pass you far far and you can go meet them in the grave(thats why they are ancestors) to do what ever you plan to do to them then try coming back to meet me here. I know your trade mark now, when you are not insulting mothers then you definitely are insulting ancestors.
Oniranu abirun omo gutter.

Mysisi {f}. . .Igonih{m}  undecided

MPD na bad thing  sad lol i see you edited already. . .but yuh cldn't beat me cheesy
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tosinaded(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2010
Googles ure a darling! The poster actually beat me to it. . . .

So igohni and mysisi are the same!

Bipolar disorder. . Smh
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by mysisi(f): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2010
@ googles

I dont do MPD igonih is a friend and doesnt have time for nut cases like you I was using his account to check naira land as a matter of fact we are sitting together right now. I no dey fear face you hear.Igoni dey do let there be peace dey try to talk and see reason with monkey them if Igoni no wan to put people like TKB417 in their place I am more than ready to. So anything you gat to say say it to me MYSISI woman of substance wey no fear wowo faces like TKB417.

Still asking why igoni would modify the post self  una no fit flog am naw.  

I don talk am oooo make that serial killer/ assassin change his ways
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tosinaded(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2010
abxnng:

This Azuka  lady needs therapy. My GOD!

so wuts the biggie? 4rm wut av seen on this thread,onyeka's moral life is nothn better than this!

So wut makes her diff 4rm azuka?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2010
Hahahahahahahahah
Googles ure a darling

Lmao

What more do I have to say?

I don't do twerps
Lmao

@ileki idi
That post was meant for someone not u

Kindly carry ur megedefegede to another place. Not in d mood for any ten ten here
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tosinaded(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2010
mysisi:

@ googles

I dont do MPD igonih is a friend and doesnt have time for nut cases like you I was using his account to check naira land as a matter of fact we are sitting together right now. I no dey fear face you hear.Igoni dey do let there be peace dey try to talk and see reason with monkey them if Igoni no wan to put people like TKB417 in their place I am more than ready to. So anything you gat to say say it to me MYSISI woman of substance wey no fear wowo faces like TKB417.

i see its sexually transmitted!
That xplains how u both think alike
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by googles: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2010
mysisi:

@ googles

You dont have to do MPD, its doing you already woman errr man  undecided which one yuh be sef ?  grin

Igonih is a friend. . . blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda

like it changes the fact dat you are a she-male . . .life must be hard for you  sad  

pele
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by mysisi(f): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2010
Better to contract good manners through sex than to contact rudeness through a$$ sex you guys are doing now. FYI not every man and woman that are friends eff each other I am not like you that effs everything that has a hole in front or behind. Like I said I no dey fear face and I no dey give mumu them peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award / Olamide - Confession Aiye [prod. By Samklef] / Where's Shabba Ranks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.