Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. (13535 Views)

One Direction Member Liam Payne Buys 5.1mn Pounds Home / Onyeka Onwenu Song! / Hottest!9ice Is Engaged To Toni Payne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by sweetguy10(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2010
tkb417:

we gave it up bro

we dont do urchins. Imagine urself on d road seen with NURTW warlord in fisticuffs, your peeps would be sorry

i'll rather engage someone whom i know is polished, exposed and can debate at my level so let it slide hombre

in the posse of dimwits, u shd be a ring bearer hence the reason why u think peeps like me would give a hoot about the unadultrated baloney ure spewing.  In a bid to sound caustic, u have relegated common sense to the background and i pity those who didnt abort your pregnancy

if it were in the old testatements, the vultures would have been feeding on your carcass

Its also quite laffable you think ure gainfully employed. lmao

in my world, ull be a messenger for life

Go to the tomb where your dad was buried and ask him of his networth b4 he died, im sure he didnt make as much as ive made in 29 years in the miserable 96 years he spent in life

be that as it may, this is a parting shot

i am not gonna  give u the luxury of spewing more bunkum. i am not the reason for your ill fated life

and pls, u have one more comment to make (just to respond to this) cos i i wont accord u any recognition anymore; but puhlease, apply some finesse and dont be in haste to post

take a deep breath, think and post in english

Are you so drunk by the Urge to show urself that you mistakenly inserted my quote was I talking to you ? I was talking to the guvnar guy or are U so dumb that you can't read comments ?? what's ur problem ? what will all ur Lame E-bullying get you a useless satisfaction that you can abuse people or what Your mates are out there doing something worthwhile with their time u're here displaying how dumb you're . So all the praises don dey enter ur head u wan pick on anybody Na so ur popsy for house teach u ni
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tosinaded(m): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
@guvnar
Na wa o. . .whish kain tin be dis sef?
If u dey claim over sabi and 2 know, abeg go rewrite longman dictionary jare. . . .
Abi ewo loshi gan sef? U na encyclopedia abi. . . .

Guy the fact that some comments are posted in pidgin,dont mean the posters are uneducated!
Where is your sense of reasoning? U shldnt be this daft,wiv all the grammer u claim to know. . . . . .

Only a fool judges intellects based on language!

@ALL
abeg where we dey b4 jare. . .
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by sweetguy10(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2010
tosinaded@:

Na wa o. . .whish kain tin be dis sef?
If u dey claim over sabi and 2 know, abeg go rewrite longman dictionary jare. . . .
Abi ewo loshi gan sef? U na encyclopedia abi. . . .

Guy the fact that some comments are in posted in pidgin,dont mean the posters are uneducated!
Where is your sense of reasoning? U shldnt be this daft,wiv all the grammer u claim to know. . . . . .

Only a fool judges intellects based on language!

@ALL
abeg where we dey b4 jare. . .

First time wey tosin go talk well oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rain go fall today Allah !!!! wink wink wink wink where we dey before abi ?? Ehm , ehm , I dey come ,
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2010
Are you so drunk by the Urge to show urself that you mistakenly inserted my quote was I talking to you ? I was talking to the guvnar guy or are U so dumb that you can't read comments ?? what's your problem ? what will all your Lame E-bullying get you a useless satisfaction that you can abuse people or what Your mates are out there doing something worthwhile with their time u're here displaying how dumb you're . So all the praises don dey enter your head u wan pick on anybody Na so your popsy for house teach u ni

sweetguy

u missed my post grin grin grin

i said you should free them. i was u telling to fashi dem and lets concentrate on somethn else

hahahaha

read my post again
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by sweetguy10(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2010
tkb417:

sweetguy

u missed my post grin grin grin

i said you should free them. i was u telling to fashi dem and lets concentrate on somethn else

hahahaha

read my post again

Chai , I don Bleep up embarassed embarassed embarassed No mind me bro abeg no vex undecided undecided

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2010
nothn joh

make we free dem

abeg where we dey again grin grin grin grin

wetin we dey talk sef?

lol
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by waypavers: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2010
Toni payne helped 9ice and 9ice helped toni, abi who sabi toni-payne before if not that she got married to 9ice, shocked
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2010
For most people, they got to know about Toni Payne through 9ice.

So we can say 9ice brought Toni Payne to fame
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2010
dayokanu:

For most people, they got to know about Toni Payne through 9ice.

So we can say 9ice brought Toni Payne to fame
its both ways

Toni must have been instrumental to the 9ices progression in the music industry and im sure 9ices rise to fame has rubbed off on Toni too

my opinion b4 people attack me
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2010
tkb417:

its both ways

Toni must have been instrumental to the 9ices progression in the music industry and im sure 9ices rise to fame has rubbed off on Toni too

my opinion b4 people attack me

Truth be told, I knew Toni Payne as an internet celeb because of her blog before I knew 9ice.
Besides, she's a publicist, fame is not the measure of her success, it's about her client base which had 9ice on it.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by mysisi(f): 2:41am On Nov 13, 2010
@TKB
end time child my father was sure worth all your family inheritance plus that of your children to come for ages. Messenger you said? Because your people wash toilet and bathroom for one higher institution take dey feed you before you become gang banger / drug dealer/419er no mean say people wey pass you una no dey this world o. Leave your small world and you will find that people exist outside your ghetto. Like I said I will not eat from the gutter like you by calling your parents names open yours and spew out all the $hite you"ve got there. I think I tell you say I pass you. You condescending . People like you in the old testament who do not regard parents would have been sold into slavery. Your own family must be shaking heads now after reading your post your father would definitely say my son I did not bring you up this way. Ako ogba like you.

@Tosinaded and sweetguy

Una mama never still sell una carry money buy broom dey keep house clean?

@ sweet guy

I can see the ART is working well for you. Spend your time wisely AIDS strikes fast. Now that the ART is holding you why not go make amends with those you offended?

sweetguy10:

Are you so drunk by the Urge to show urself that you mistakenly inserted my quote was I talking to you ? I was talking to the guvnar guy or are U so dumb that you can't read comments ?? what's your problem ? what will all your Lame E-bullying get you a useless satisfaction that you can abuse people or what Your mates are out there doing something worthwhile with their time u're here displaying how dumb you're . So all the praises don dey enter your head u wan pick on anybody Na so your popsy for house teach u ni
Mad dogs shocked see how fast you guys bite? mr sweet guy just went rabid outa small misunderstanding with im closset partner tuberculosis kill boy (TKB) eiyaaa clean all the spit that poured out of your mouth while you were foaming and insulting grin. chei really mad dogs on the loose here grin.

Eyin okobo gbogbo alai ni tiju awom omo esu . E ma ku isokale ete o.

Like I said say una wear rags enter market no mean say all is lost cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award / Olamide - Confession Aiye [prod. By Samklef] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.