Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,902 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Paranoia Of Christianity - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Paranoia Of Christianity (5139 Views)

Desperation, foolishness and paranoia of the Hypocrites (vs the Humble) / The Traitors Of Christianity / Harmful Effect Of Christianity To Our Beloved Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by frank317: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Let those who fear any such speak for themselves
Speak? Bros we live in the same world as Christians. We have been to churches... Attend, deeper life, chosen, or TB tarbanacle, or even look at church banners... It's all about fighting demons or spiritual husband or prayers against enemies.

Heck, a simple journey with God is good transport will have u see fake preachers (beggers) who sell protection in the name of prayer, he will come in and help u bind demons on the way, or his prayer will suddenly make the become expert and his prayer will make God tell armed robbers to park well... Then he will collect money from gullible Christians and call it promoting the ministry (or fraud)... Fear fear Christians every where.

It's just sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by bluefilm: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
johnydon22:
Have you heard of the anti-christ?

It was George Bush. No. Obama.

Or is it Trump?

Uuuhm, It was Pope John Paul, naaah, Benedict fits much better. Hey, what about Francis? Eheeeh, you got it.

The life of an average Nigerian Christian is one filled with perpetual fear and suspicion.

1. Fear of marine kingdom
2. Fear of ogboni, ekanka and amok
3. Fear of Witches and wizards
4. Native doctors and traditionalist
5. Demons and vampires that walk the night
6. Evil manipulation that tied that lady's wombs
7. What about that uncle that destroyed your destiny spiritually.
8. Oh, your mother inlaw that quite possibly eats your children in the womb
9. What about those charms buried in the village? Ancestral curses? Padlocks without keys lying carelessly about? Or, that sacrifice lying on a crossroad?

A Christian sees a threat everywhere.
A life that constantly finds new fears to adopt that I'm forced to pity such a life.

A Christian believes he or she serves an all powerful God that can do anything, but doesn't hesitate to jump at the slightest sight of even the least convoluted sights.

A hilarious irony that beggers reason

An incessant paranoia utilized by the men of God to keep the people perpetually in their grasp.

If you lose the fear of demons or witches or mamiwater, of what use is that man of God that calls down fire and brimstone?

If your life is not ruled by fear of everything, of what use is that pastor that promises you divine protection once he lays his hands on you?

I have never seen a people so ruled by fear, suspicion and unhealthy paranoia like I have noticed in the lives of Nigerian Christians.

Bros, I taya for all these our christians, I no go lie you.

If you see as how one wey I just dey dey yarn wit rush go kill one small cockroach wey just crawl out from one corner of her room eh, you go fear.

She con dey tell me say na winch be the thing but me I con dey reason since wen she begin kolo.

Another one don yarn me say na wall gecko dey cause sleep paralysis and me till today I still dey try find the connection.

The life of the average naija Christian is full of fear of the enemy.

I pity them a lot, sometimes.

1 Like

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by budaatum: 3:53am On Nov 08, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Bolster your faith — even if you have none! Watch “The Atheist Delusion:” www.AtheistMovie.com
I am not surprised!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWiZ3iXWwM

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by seguno2: 8:01am On Nov 08, 2019
The paranoia of Christianity, which no doubt exists for some, pales into insignificance compared to the paranoia of Islam.

1 Like

Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by hayoholla(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Image123:

Wanting to die is different from killing yourself sir. An embarrassing situation, a bad result can make anyone "feel like dying". Not all those people will be foolish enough to end it cheaply.

Why did Paul wanted to die? It all stems out of want and long for something. It doesn't change the situation more punishable for a suicide victim of wanting to die too. They all wanted the same thing but one had more "willpower" to take his own life.
Re: The Paranoia Of Christianity by Image123(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
hayoholla:

Why did Paul wanted to die? It all stems out of want and long for something. It doesn't change the situation more punishable for a suicide victim of wanting to die too. They all wanted the same thing but one had more "willpower" to take his own life.

Stupidity not willpower. How many times are people tempted to beat up and annoying senior or even official in a higher institution. You might even feel like or want to kill him or her. Those people are much different from the real murderers, no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus Saves Us From Sin - HOW? / Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe / The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (it’s A Giant Reptilian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.