Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Aliexpress Complaint!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Aliexpress Complaint!!! (4218 Views)

A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? / How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by IDeadshotz(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Well I've been shopping on AliExpress for a while with no issues today I wanted to order something worth 10k in total I tried paying with my card as usual, then it popped an error message but I was debited and the items were listed as unpaid and I don't know what to do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by IDeadshotz(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
IDeadshotz:
Well I've been shopping on AliExpress for a while with no issues today I wanted to order something worth 10k in total I tried paying with my card as usual, then it popped an error message but I was debited and the items were listed as unpaid and I don't know what to do?
I waited Patiently and got my refund from AliExpress after 24hrs plus
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2019
Tolu95:

Have your received your parcel?
No. I'm frustrated and tired of checking.
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2019
I don't know what to do again. It's over 4 weeks now.
Status hasn't changed.
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Tolu95(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2019
Playa01:

No. I'm frustrated and tired of checking.
Bros it will land. If it didn't get to you. You can ask for a refund.. My own is now a month plus
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tolu95:

Bros it will land. If it didn't get to you. You can ask for a refund.. My own is now a month plus
Wow!
And you haven't received it?
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Tolu95(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Playa01:

Wow!
And you haven't received it?

I still dey expect am.. But i know it will land sha order on sept 5, stuck at overseas Admin on sept 9 till date
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tolu95:

I still dey expect am.. But i know it will land sha order on sept 5, stuck at overseas Admin on sept 9 till date
Mine too. Since 26th of September. Stuck at Despatched to Overseas Postal Admin too. But why is it that way?
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tolu95:

Meanwhile, I've gone to buy another phone.
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Playa01:

Mine too. Since 26th of September. Stuck at Despatched to Overseas Postal Admin too. But why is it that way?
Is there assurance it would arrive?
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by olatunyemi(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
I order a phone since September 9 and not despatched yet
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Djdannyb4u: 1:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Anybody buying anything from AliExpress should 1st understand that there's a time frame for delivery of the items to your closest post office. The estimated delivery dates are always written there. So if you are buying from AliExpress, you must be patient and in most cases remove your mind and just expect a call from the post office at any time.
A registered mail usually comes within 10 to 14 days (keep in mind that these are usually "AliExpress Standard Shipping Methods").
Others can take from 30 to 60 days which in this case, if the buyer's protection time runs out, just open a dispute on the tracking page of dat particular order and request for a refund or replacement. It usually takes from 2 to 5 working days for AliExpress to refund. Me I no get time to check wen the money dey land back for my account but I know that AliExpress has never disappointed me in both delivery of the products or refunds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by edoman2016: 4:02am On Oct 11, 2019
AliExpress is rubbish. Since two weeks ago that my order was automatically cancelled because the seller didn't ship item, AliExpress is yet to refund my money till now. I am tired of them. When I checked order details, AliExpress wrote I will automatically be refunded since the seller didn't ship item before the processing time expired. How can AliExpress tied down my money since two weeks. I just hope I get refunded.
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Tolu95(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
edoman2016:
AliExpress is rubbish. Since two weeks ago that my order was automatically cancelled because the seller didn't ship item, AliExpress is yet to refund my money till now. I am tired of them. When I checked order details, AliExpress wrote I will automatically be refunded since the seller didn't ship item before the processing time expired. How can AliExpress tied down my money since two weeks. I just hope I get refunded.

Boss calm down you will surely get your refund 100% sure of that
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Tolu95(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Playa01:

Is there assurance it would arrive?

It will land.. And if it does not land aliexpress will surely refund you. This is my 3rd phone i will order on aliexpress. One arrived within 7days, the second one of the 4th weeks and this one stuck in overseas admin is now more than a month. But i am sure it will land. If not i will surely get my refund 100% sure of that
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by IDeadshotz(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
olatunyemi:
I order a phone since September 9 and not despatched yet
We are in the same booth I ordered for a phone on September 9th till date the last tracking info was 2 weeks ago the seller is saying I should be patient it's stuck at Dispatched to Country (NG/LG)
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by IDeadshotz(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Tolu95:

It will land.. And if it does not land aliexpress will surely refund you. This is my 3rd phone i will order on aliexpress. One arrived within 7days, the second one of the 4th weeks and this one stuck in overseas admin is now more than a month. But i am sure it will land. If not i will surely get my refund 100% sure of that
Yeah that's true I've never had issues that weren't resolved I even once bought a bag got poor quality I opened dispute and they gave me full refund and I didn't return shit
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Tolu95:

The person who ordered it for me just sent me this and said to check the post office.
What do you think?

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Tolu95(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Playa01:

The person who ordered it for me just sent me this and said to check the post office.
What do you think?

It has landed at the post office.. Go tomorrow or better still on monday. You know nigeria system and slowness Lmao
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by IDeadshotz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
Playa01:

What do you think?
Good cause it has reached your Post Office just go on Monday and claim your goods still waiting on mine
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by IDeadshotz(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Playa01:

What do you think?
Mine took of 27th I'd be expecting it by next week then
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by AmNuhRegular(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Please oo I heard NIPOST is having issues. I just want to know if this is affecting Aliexpress deliveries in any way
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by horlabisi93: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Tolu95:

what's the refund policy like,would they refund you all the money you used in ordering the product or would they remove the shipping fee when refunding you? and again when refunding you,it's going to be at what dollar rate 366/365 or what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by IDeadshotz(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
horlabisi93:
what's the refund policy like,would they refund you all the money you used in ordering the product or would they remove the shipping fee when refunding you? and again when refunding you,it's going to be at what dollar rate 366/365 or what
They'd Refund the money spent on the product but shipping is excluded and they would refund the exact amount just that your bank has different rate for when buying and selling dollars so there would be little difference in the price but they don't refund shipping
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Tolu95(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
horlabisi93:

The same amount deducted will be return unless there is a change in the exchange rate (little effect not that much sha) . About the shipping fee. I have not order and request for an item ship with shipping fee. All my paid shipping items use to land only free shipping dey get issue for my side.. I can't say if they will return shipping fee or not
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
IDeadshotz:

Good cause it has reached your Post Office just go on Monday and claim your goods still waiting on mine
Thanks.
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Tolu95:

It has landed at the post office.. Go tomorrow or better still on monday. You know nigeria system and slowness Lmao
Thanks Man. I appreciate it.
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Received my package.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Now Charging For Usage... Chaiii!!! / Please, How Much Is The Current Price Of Tecno P5 / Airtel's Small Money Big Data Offers (3GB For N1000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.