Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station (57124 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Realhommie(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

You can't win all battles!
They lost the battle with the police to win the war with his child's health!
If u fight for every single tin u feel is right, you would never achieve ur ultimate purpose
At the bolded, very apt.. Well said
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
Awwwwwwww kiss kiss.

This is just so touching.

God bless this lady a million folds.

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss

This is what we are talking about...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Sunnymatey(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
Yes, she did a very nice job my helping the man.

She needs to also help us identify the police man that took 3k from a poor widower with 2kids.

Only then will this narration be complete.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Realhommie(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Seandisputed:
I don't know about you but there's this inner peace I get when i know i am able to help someone.
Same here. It's fulfilling, nothing beats it.

2 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Briller: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Only pussyyy niggarrrs cry.

Life is like women
When they notice you are weak and cry alot

Then they will continue to mess you up

Pray you don't meet situations that overwhelm you.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by franchasng: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pls who knows her, is she married cry cry

This kind of lady will attract too many blessings into the life of her husband, OMG!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Realhommie(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
damoobaba:

When some policemen start suffering in the future, they would have forgotten how they made an innocent man cry like a baby. There's reward for everything, good or bad.
People fail to realize this...

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Tonysmith4sure(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good woman with good ♥ when you cry, you will definitely see people that will console you and I will be among them. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by NkitaAla: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
post=82785500:
Awwwwwwww kiss kiss.

This is just so touching.

God bless this lady a million folds.

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss

This is what we are talking about...
[/s]
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by surgical: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mrexcell:

Buhari is really fighting kworuption.
I was tempted to believe that buhari will fight corruption because of the massive propaganda that brought him in , when I saw that our police have become worse than they were few months into his administration,i concluded there and then that , one should not expect any thing from him and I have not been disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by JonDon12: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nigeria has good people but bad leaders. But listening to APC stalwarts like Remi Tinubu and Buhari, you wont know that.

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by mercyviv(f): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Touching story. I believe we can always do better as humans by lending a helping hand of help to the needy.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Realhommie(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
franchasng:
Pls who knows her, is she married cry cry

This kind of lady will attract too many blessings into the life of her husband, OMG!! shocked shocked
Lol..

You can reach her on Fb, I just did. I only went to commend her good gesture and say a prayer.

Her name is on the story.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by franchasng: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Realhommie:
Lol..

You can reach her on Fb, I just did. I only went to commend her good gesture and say a prayer.

Her name is on the story.
Good one smiley
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Realhommie(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
franchasng:
Good one smiley
Yea. She responded almost immediately.

She seem to be a nice person, and she's chatty too. wink

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by eagleonearth(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
alexvic12:
The policemen actually collected the 3k?

God!!!!
that's why most of them operate under a curse. Check the cars and motorcycles they use for those of them that have

2 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by credibleVal(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
TissuePaper:
Husband catching strategy....if u know u know
you are a maggot

2 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by fela4live: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nonsense! You helped somebody pay bribe come internet dey talk am.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Gwagone: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
No dey talk like that bro
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Seandisputed(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Realhommie:
Same here. It's fulfilling, nothing beats it.
There's this sense of indescribable joy that comes with it bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Brethren0001(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thank you for being there.
God bless you & may His grace & mercies continue to shine on you.
It is well...
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by vineyardfarms: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=Emmalez post=82778966][img]https://1.bp..com/--jyJqi-mm-Y/XZTgeuxJzGI/AAAAAAAAyo4/NORkDbZtfjgO72RwIXbtuDqsEUVvA8WFACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/SC.jpg[/img]

This is the cutest story on the internet right now, as Iphie Alfred narates how she helped a man weeping because the policemen in his area took away his bike and how a good samaritan gave the man money to give the policemen inother to release his bike.

We still have good people in this country.

Read Iphie's story below,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2908321209393535&id=100006470529381

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2019/10/facebook-user-iphie-alfred-narates-how.html

GOD BLESS YOU. GOD BLESS YOU. YOUR HELPERS SHALL LOCATE YOU IN A HURRY. YOU HEAVEN HAS OPEN. 21 HELPERS SHALL SHOW UP IN PLACE OF 1. YOU ARE BLESSED. YOU WILL NEVER LACK IN LIFE. TIME WASTERS WILL NOT LOCATE.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by kinsnazzy: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Almighty God bless your good heart.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by solomonedavid(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
In Nigeria police station is like Bank o, d Idiot dem too dey expect cash ���, awon werey
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Maykanu: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
God BLESS U
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by BarrElChapo(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by boxypane(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Life is like women
When they notice you are weak and cry alot

If we check you now, you still dey chop your mama food. Come here dey say life na lady...
I pray life don't take you that far...

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by boxypane(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
As for those Police men, we wish 10 folds of what you put that man through. Corrupt things.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by backbone503(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
God is wonderful. His bike was seized, and its release was perfectly scripted to bring succour to his family, and also connect him with someone that can turn his life around for good.

When you know and trust in God, nothing happens to you. Rather, they happen for you.

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by backbone503(m): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Life is like women When they notice you are weak and cry alot
You dey form hard man, ba? No worry, inside life, the wheel dey turn.

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by King204(m): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ekakamba:
All this typed with phone?
Respect! grin tongue
No o, she write am for paper come snap am....Fuu!!! grin
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by VectorV25: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
some people sef. how u go see person WA DE cry, u no know watin de make am cry, u no even ask,
u come follow am the de cry.

u know whether Man U cut him ticket or onions enter him eye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) / Street Boys Steal SARS Official's Phone During Illegal Search (Video) / Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.