Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station (57131 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by surgebitcoin(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Flier:
I wouldn’t believe his son is truely sick if I was in her position,I am so tired of myself finding it difficult to believe Or trust people,maybe because I’ve been scammed many times by Nigerians and Chinese
That is how my Godson dropped out of school because I doubted him thinking he was lying that he couldn’t afford to pay the school fees
I can never forgive myself
Am not sure you read the complete story
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by raphy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nigerian police are thief I wish that thunder tht kill 38 cows will just wipe them off the road as early as 5am they start to collect money In The name of protection.

they can even sieze a keke napep n say bring 100k for bail
thief kill them there..

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by johnrash(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wow!!! Thanks
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by JeffreyJames(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
The disdain I use to look at Nigerian policemen ehn. Very disgusting set of humans. Na the Police women even worse.

3 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Seandisputed(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
I don't know about you but there's this inner peace I get when i know i am able to help someone.

4 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by MedicH: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
God bless you. During my school days I was on a bus going home then one woman entered with a sick baby on her back. I could tell baby waa sick because of the running nose and crying and the mom waa crying too. One passenger asked the woman what's wrong she said she just got a prescription from a doc and no money to buy them. I checked the prescription they were OK I gave her 1k she screamed Jesus! and ran off the bus.

5 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Isoduwa(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
If she wan help the man na to marry am help take care of the kids and build a happy home with the man
Life goes on
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

With this, tell me how u can go far?

[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img]
Just tell me! angry
shut up, I put your mouth

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by StudentsNG: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
TDonald:
Evening Newspaper wey dey find Husband

Any Thing Lie to Trend

angry angry angry

Leave bitterness alone so good thing can come to you!

8 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
EJanni:
It is ok to cry dear men! Crying is not a woman thing! It heals, it reduces stress!
So do u now recommend that nollywood kind of wailing for men,
Many things cause heart attack, crying isn't even in top 50...
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by saajus: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Those Policemen are mean sha.

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by heendrix(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
MrMcJay:
They should have gotten the force number of the policeman responsible.

I would personally arrange for him to be transferred to Borno.

no be by mouth.....besides na you dey write roster?

jes Gerarahia
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by lollybizzu(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Flier:
I wouldn’t believe his son is truely sick if I was in her position,I am so tired of myself finding it difficult to believe Or trust people,maybe because I’ve been scammed many times by Nigerians and Chinese
That is how my Godson dropped out of school because I doubted him thinking he was lying that he couldn’t afford to pay the school fees
I can never forgive myself

I think you're just damaged and I don't blame you because
It can happen to anybody.
Having trust issues isn't something good at all.
You need to heal and learn to trust people again.

If you don't heal what hurt you, you'll bleed on those who didn't cut you.

4 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by damoobaba: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
Emmalez:
[img]https://1.bp..com/--jyJqi-mm-Y/XZTgeuxJzGI/AAAAAAAAyo4/NORkDbZtfjgO72RwIXbtuDqsEUVvA8WFACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/SC.jpg[/img]

This is the cutest story on the internet right now, as Iphie Alfred narates how she helped a man weeping because the policemen in his area took away his bike and how a good samaritan gave the man money to give the policemen inother to release his bike.

We still have good people in this country.

Read Iphie's story below,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2908321209393535&id=100006470529381

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2019/10/facebook-user-iphie-alfred-narates-how.html

When some policemen start suffering in the future, they would have forgotten how they made an innocent man cry like a baby. There's reward for everything, good or bad.

4 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Reeses: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
God Bless you
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Vince77(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
Emmerlee:
Nigerian police!! undecided

Such a shame.. spits

Spits too

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Mrexcell(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
Emmalez:
[img]https://1.bp..com/--jyJqi-mm-Y/XZTgeuxJzGI/AAAAAAAAyo4/NORkDbZtfjgO72RwIXbtuDqsEUVvA8WFACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/SC.jpg[/img]

This is the cutest story on the internet right now, as Iphie Alfred narates how she helped a man weeping because the policemen in his area took away his bike and how a good samaritan gave the man money to give the policemen inother to release his bike.

source

Buhari is really fighting kworuption.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Mrexcell(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Emmalez:

source

Buhari is really fighting kworuption welcome to the apc next level.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Kossym(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Who else here knows the man has found another wife... Na so home video dey be...
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Reeses: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
TDonald:
Evening Newspaper wey dey find Husband

Any Thing Lie to Trend

angry angry angry
I dont care whether you joking or tryna be funny but screw you real bad..That lady will never accept you even if you are the last slowpoke left on this earth..Bitch!

3 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by 88joshua99: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
May u never be stranded in life , God bless you

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by romenna: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
alexvic12:
The policemen actually collected the 3k?

God!!!!
the reason why i never pity them wen they r slaughtered like rams by men of the underworld

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Kenneth10110(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
If he had not got his bike seized he might not make up to half of that 7k. God works in ways may he continue to provide and protect us. He should bless our daily bread and put it where its not hard to find. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Realhommie(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
TissuePaper:
Husband catching strategy....if u know u know
Na wa for you ooooo... At least commend the gesture, forget the intent.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Realhommie(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Emmerlee:
Nigerian police!! undecided
Such a shame.. spits
Big shame my brother. It is well
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Emmatee1816(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Similar gestures to mine........i remember paying t.fare for someone that was ordered to get down from a loading bus for me,.only because his money want complete......fellow commuters had expected me to feel delighted by the situation. but i did the unusual,i had to pay his t.fare and wait for the next bus in turn despite having an urgent situation to attend to in the office......1 of the few things I ld actually do.i hate to publicise my good deeds but I think I am quite anonymous here hence d post.

5 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Realhommie(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
doctorkush:
hmmm, let me go and cry on her Facebook page on how konji dey kill me. at least she go fit help with 3 rounds
Werey..

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Offpoint: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
alexvic12:
The policemen actually collected the 3k?

God!!!!
Nigerian police na human being? nothing concern them.

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by zubino(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
God bless her. Sometimes I wonder the kind of humans that do police job in this country. I wonder if they still hv their conscience!!
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Realhommie(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
EJanni:
It is ok to cry dear men! Crying is not a woman thing! It heals, it reduces stress!
True that..
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by PennywysCares(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Only pussyyy niggarrrs cry.

Life is like women
When they notice you are weak and cry alot

Then they will continue to mess you up

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Street Boys Steal SARS Official's Phone During Illegal Search (Video) / Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) / Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.