Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station (57133 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by pmc01(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mixed feelings
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by kenex4ever(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cool, better woman
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Klendine(f): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
It's nice to see there's still some kindness in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by tete7000(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
What a beautiful story
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by ode4short: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ugly girl with a good heart, God will bless you for that my sister. You don't have a choice than to be good...
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
hmmm, let me go and cry on her Facebook page on how konji dey kill me. at least she go fit help with 3 rounds

7 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Babzrockman: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nigerian Police... IG should investigate this particular incident. Common 59years old nation

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Asifiwe(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
As soon as I saw "Give the man money to give to the Police" I hated the story and there is nothing noble about giving money to a Policeman as a bribe. I am not interested in the story after seeing that caption. It is not kindness. It is being conquered. she should be arrested alongside the Police who took the bribe. Police should be ashamed of their bribery in modern society
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Tapout(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
if your reading this and your daddy Issa policeman, go and tell him that he won't make heaven.if he is sleeping, wake him up and tell him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by mariodko190(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wow, God don finally give u Husband, am happy for u o grin
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Adunbi3: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
God bless you, the man just need to curse those police
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
doctorkush:
hmmm, let me go and cry on her Facebook page on how konji dey kill me. at least she go fit help with 3 rounds

With this, tell me how u can go far?

[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img]
Just tell me! angry

5 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by ukaface(f): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Quite touching.....
But truly,men should do more with crying ,cry o,cry out,it doesn't make you less of a man,your penis will still be intact if you cry,you won't be seen as a weakling after all y'all are human.

4 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by enshi(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Are you single baby doll..
This Is the kind of thick lady that I love..
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by AgentNairaland(f): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, NIGERIA IS A ZOO NATION, FAILED NATION AND I PRAY IT SHOULD COLLAPSE SOONER OR LATER
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by doggedfighter(f): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thanks alot
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Femijohn198: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nigeria police no get respect because of their unchallant attitudes.God bless the good Samaritan.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by ukaface(f): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Poorboy:
Marry him na
naso dem dey marry abi
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by EJanni(f): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
It is ok to cry dear men! Crying is not a woman thing! It heals, it reduces stress!

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by betterpikinn: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Let love rule...
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wow!!! Good Samaritan
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Flier: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
I wouldn’t believe his son is truely sick if I was in her position,I am so tired of myself finding it difficult to believe Or trust people,maybe because I’ve been scammed many times by Nigerians and Chinese
That is how my Godson dropped out of school because I doubted him thinking he was lying that he couldn’t afford to pay the school fees
I can never forgive myself
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by ephraim18(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
u have a gold heart dear God bless u
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Poorboy: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
ukaface:
naso dem dey marry abi
may she boyfriend am na
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by jaszplus12(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Only pussyyy niggarrrs cry.

Life is like women
When they notice you are weak and cry alot

Then they will continue to mess you up

The world turns bro! So be careful what you say and how you say it!

6 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Asifiwe:
As soon as I saw "Give the man money to give to the Police" I hated the story and there is nothing that interests me about bribing the police. It is not kindness. It is being conquered. she should be arrested alongside the Police who took the bribe. Police should be ashamed of their bribery in modern society
You can't win all battles!
They lost the battle with the police to win the war with his child's health!
If u fight for every single tin u feel is right, you would never achieve ur ultimate purpose

22 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Conner44: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
if 70% of the men currently hustling, surviving and taking care of their families in Nigeria intimate you on what they are going through during this BUHARI era ehn ...

Ask single moms what they go through to raise kids these days, even when they receive more sympathy than men and have no man to feed at home themselves.

Go school, deprive yourself of many things, ration your time, study, write more than 100 different examinations under a span of 5 years and graduate happily...

Then apply for job, go for the exam, get called for an interview, pass and get employment letter only to find out you will be collecting 30k as salary per month.

Then you go out and vote person wey no get certificate as presido.

This life in this country with ourselves as ‘fellow Nigerians’ is just somehow when you sit back and check it well well.

4 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by TemmyT002(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wow
This is great
If everyone is so nice like this, the world, sorry, I mean Nigeria would be a better place.
Nowadays, it is like everyone is selfish.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by freemanq(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
God bless u dear
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by EJanni(f): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=Macsjebs post=82784473

Lol, reason, many men die of heart attack. Heart is designed to pump blood not stomach pain. Wail! If you must. It's a Therapy on its own

https://www.nairaland.com/5402172/dubai-france-designer-undiluted-perfume[/quote]
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by theowane: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
TissuePaper:
Husband catching strategy....if u know u know
bad sharp guy. You surgy joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) / 18-Year-Old Boy Lodges In Hotel With 2 Girls After Staging His Own Kidnap. Photo / Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.