Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station (57132 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by willyjacs(m): 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Only pussyyy niggarrrs cry.

Life is like women
When they notice you are weak and cry alot

Then they will continue to mess you up

he was crying because of his child's condition
He was crying because his only source of income to get medication for his child was taken away from him
....is that a bad reason to cry?

Don't be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by juman(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nice woman.

The police are like armed robbers.
They seized his bicycle because he could not give them money.
They collected the three thousand from him before they released the bicycle.

One nigeria is a mess.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by coolh3ad(m): 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Only pussyyy niggarrrs cry.

Life is like women
When they notice you are weak and cry alot

Then they will continue to mess you up

SMH. You never see!!.. "Strongest" men sef dey cry when the matter don pass their power. You wan lie say you never cry before. I hear ooo
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by executive12: 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
I shed tears reading this. May God bless you Iphie, and the generous and compassionate gentleman in the Toyota suv. We should care for each other.
When you are almost losing hope on our society, some wonderful people rekindle that hope.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by executive12: 12:01am On Oct 03, 2019
TissuePaper:
Husband catching strategy....if u know u know

That's ok.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by bluefilm: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2019
Nonsense!

All these tales by the moonlight just to prove that men do cry?

Absolute nonsense, I repeat. lipsrsealed
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by deltateam: 12:32am On Oct 03, 2019
TissuePaper:
Husband catching strategy....if u know u know

Olodo. angry

So even if she was looking for husband, you qualify to be a husband abi?

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by BigIyanga: 1:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Good story... then make an average man like that a village head or councilor... then he’ll oppress others. Average Naija is a born oppressor.. waiting to explode.. he/she is caged by financial circumstance
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by berrystunn(m): 1:58am On Oct 03, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
First she did the wrong thing by encouraging corruption, drain the swamp.

Police is a private business, approved by the government

This is the first corruption encourage

2 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by AreaFada2: 2:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
First she did the wrong thing by encouraging corruption, drain the swamp.
That was my first thought exactly.

But then 9ja is opposite of other serious countries. What else could she and the jeep man do?

But if they didn't help the man could have gone into crime out of desperation to treat his sick child.

When caught me and you here will lambast him as "shameless lazy old man committing crime at his age and this is someone's father".

2 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by kindkingsley: 2:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Only God knows wat could have been the old mans next line of action.
These are the kind of things that happens that makes some ppl take the foolish exit to life.. But God intervened. God bless Iphie
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by hope4nigeria(m): 3:17am On Oct 03, 2019
Collins9156:
God bless you.
God punish Nigerian police heavily..
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by segun18(m): 3:24am On Oct 03, 2019
May God bless this Lady.To all the Warped minds saying Negative things about this lady,I pray that you will not have problem with Police.

If your source of Income is under Attack you will cry more than this Man.

God bless the lady and the Man with a jeep again.

There are still good people here.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by solsticey2k3(m): 3:54am On Oct 03, 2019
“A man in a Toyota jeep saw us and stopped, packed by the side and came to meet us to find out what was wrong �“

I thought you wanted to say he too packed and without asking questions, he joined in the crying grin
Anyway, you have a good heart and God bless you for that.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by LabDNA: 4:36am On Oct 03, 2019
alexvic12:
The policemen actually collected the 3k?

God!!!!

Money wey no even fit fuel my car in a day. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Dshocker(m): 4:53am On Oct 03, 2019
alexvic12:

God!!!!

Police no send you

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by 01mcfadden(m): 4:59am On Oct 03, 2019
Klendine:
It's nice to see there's still some kindness in the world.
Scam!!!
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by mozona(m): 5:07am On Oct 03, 2019
police!!!!
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by crackhouse(m): 5:25am On Oct 03, 2019
alexvic12:

God!!!!
that's why they die prematurely.

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Innobee99(m): 5:37am On Oct 03, 2019
alexvic12:

God!!!!
If na ur preek be ur last hope, Nigeria Police fi collect am as bribe.

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by BBBmall25: 5:43am On Oct 03, 2019
There's This Student Of Mine In Ss2, When She Learnt That A Parent Of A Pupil In Nusery 2 Of Her School Died In Accident, Miracle My Student Wept Uncontrolably. She Became So Traumatised That She Lost Cosiderable Focus On Her Study Despite All The Warnning And Advise From The Teachers And Her Parents_ Miracle Is Preparing To Write Her Senior Waec, And She Has Been Seriously Tending For That Little Chap More Than The Disease Relative!... So, To Me, These Are The Kind Of Persons The World Should Be Crowning 'Miss World, Miss Universe' Etc. And Not All Those Drama Queen With Zero Empathy. Thank You A Beautiful Woman, May God Bless Ur Beautiful Spirit Woman_ Amen!

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Duggedised12(f): 6:01am On Oct 03, 2019
Flier:
I wouldn’t believe his son is truely sick if I was in her position,I am so tired of myself finding it difficult to believe Or trust people,maybe because I’ve been scammed many times by Nigerians and Chinese
That is how my Godson dropped out of school because I doubted him thinking he was lying that he couldn’t afford to pay the school fees
I can never forgive myself
I doubt you will not be moved seeing a grown man cry.

Its a sad situation that many good people have been turned to minding their business even in genuine cases of people who need help because few people decided to make fast money.

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Duggedised12(f): 6:05am On Oct 03, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Yes, she did a very nice job my helping the man.

She needs to also help us identify the police man that took 3k from a poor widower with 2kids.

Only then will this narration be complete.

she already named the police station, Aswani police station
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by 5opy: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2019
This is indeed a sincere heart of kindness little wonder if all will emulate this gesture wow theworld will be a better place to live in, thank u ma and God bless.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Jbleenk: 6:25am On Oct 03, 2019
What a beautiful film. But why did i read this story with tears almost streaming down my eyes. I’m becoming too soft to have balls btw my legs I think.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by CioAngels(f): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Emmalez:
[img]https://1.bp..com/--jyJqi-mm-Y/XZTgeuxJzGI/AAAAAAAAyo4/NORkDbZtfjgO72RwIXbtuDqsEUVvA8WFACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/SC.jpg[/img]

This is the cutest story on the internet right now, as Iphie Alfred narates how she helped a man weeping because the policemen in his area took away his bike and how a good samaritan gave the man money to give the policemen inother to release his bike.

We still have good people in this country.

Read Iphie's story below,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2908321209393535&id=100006470529381

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2019/10/facebook-user-iphie-alfred-narates-how.html

Amen, they are all great, even to those who disappointed us deadly and wished we died.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by agbonkamen(f): 6:31am On Oct 03, 2019
ode4short:
Ugly girl with a good heart, God will bless you for that my sister. You don't have a choice than to be good...
must you tag her ugly while trying to make a comment? Infact your comment is as stupid as your mindset...... Amend your ways

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by CioAngels(f): 6:33am On Oct 03, 2019
Thank you so very much my lady and man, may God bless you both abundantly.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by agbonkamen(f): 6:33am On Oct 03, 2019
jaszplus12:

The world turns bro! So be careful what you say and how you say it!
don't mind him probably he is still living under the roof of his parents. Who no go no know

1 Like

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Realhommie(m): 6:37am On Oct 03, 2019
Seandisputed:

There's this sense of indescribable joy that comes with it bro.
I concur
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Kingsibekwe(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2019
A woman with a golden heart
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by jaszplus12(m): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2019
agbonkamen:
don't mind him probably he is still living under the roof of his parents. Who no go no know
Oh yes! I know their kind! Never earned a dime yet!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) / 18-Year-Old Boy Lodges In Hotel With 2 Girls After Staging His Own Kidnap. Photo / Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.