Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday (23205 Views)

For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance / “Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword / Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by eliok(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
jasonclement:
Your number ends with 410 right?
wrong again. Just send an email Message first
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
eliok:
Now you have published your first book.
I know you have questions.
But I will try to answer them.
You need book cover image oo.

No be joke.
Seriously. If you can use coredraw. Great.
Me I have Photoshop template.
So after designing the cover, use it for kindle version and paperback version.

Now ask any questions. We are not yet through but questions are welcomed

Anyone that doesn't have a laptop can use their Android for their Book Design. It is the best Android application I know for graphics and if you master it well there is no design you can't make with it.
Business cards
Facebook banner
Letterhead etc.

And the name is ,

Is

Is

I have forgotten the name I post it tomorrow grin

Desyner on Google Store.
Desyner that's the name.

If you don't know how to use it mention me. What are friends for. grin
I will put you through especially ladies.

Enjoy
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by eliok(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Anyone that doesn't have a laptop can use their Android for their Book Design. It is the best Android application I know for graphics and if you master it well there is no design you can't make with it.
Business cards
Facebook banner
Letterhead etc.

And the name is ,

Is

Is

I have forgotten the name I post it tomorrow grin

Desyner on Google Store.
Desyner that's the name.

If you don't know how to use it mention me. What are friends for. grin
I will put you through especially ladies.

Enjoy
thanks. Wish I could post sample covers here. But I think Photoshop gave me more than I need.

Thanks anyway
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by jasonclement(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Thank you so much @Mr Eliok. God bless you
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by eliok(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
jasonclement:
Thank you so much @Mr Eliok. God bless you
you are welcome
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by thanksjosh005: 3:20am On Apr 20, 2021
eliok:
Hello dear, Amazon kdp has come to stay. I hope to enlighten anyone who can write short stories (onyinbo style)
And make money doing it over and over again. What you need to make money on Amazon kdp fiction stories
1. A strong desire to succeed 2. A good mobile phone 3. A small laptop or desktop
4 . good keywords to write on ( assuming you already can write well) 5 . a payoneer us bank account 6. My blessing as a tutor. (Laughs). That's all UPDATE .I will tutor you for this kdp income for 30k
I will write children book for you for 8k
I will give you paying topics so you write yourself
Non fiction for 15k. (12 topics)
I will do a book cover free if you buy any of the above. Email = metaboltjobs@gmail.com Thanks
Hi Eliok. How does one simply get a Payoneer US acct?
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by eliok(m): 3:51am On Apr 20, 2021
thanksjosh005:

Hi Eliok. How does one simply get a Payoneer US acct?
it a free account. And they will give you a free us bank account.
Click this link to register

Register Here

1 Like

Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by thanksjosh005: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2021
eliok:

Register Here

Thanks

but what about receiving payment from a US Payoneer account? how does that happen?

Do you transfer to a Nigerian account? if so, how does one do that?
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by eliok(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2021
thanksjosh005:

Thanks

but what about receiving payment from a US Payoneer account? how does that happen?

Do you transfer to a Nigerian account? if so, how does one do that?
you will attach your naija bank to payoneer so you can withdraw

1 Like

Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by thanksjosh005: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
eliok:
you will attach your naija bank to payoneer so you can withdraw

thank you!
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
eliok:

Register Here

Can I receive payment on kdp without the use of payoneer maybe like through wire transfer or so?
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by eliok(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
spendoon:

Can I receive payment on kdp without the use of payoneer maybe like through wire transfer or so?
kdp won't pay you in any account except USA bank.

So that's why we all use payoneer
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
eliok:
kdp won't pay you in any account except USA bank.

So that's why we all use payoneer

if someone was have an old payoneer which he or she hasn't verified but forgotten the details including the email, can he/she open another ?
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by eliok(m): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
spendoon:

if someone was have an old payoneer which he or she hasn't verified but forgotten the details including the email, can he/she open another ?
how can you forget email?
But you can try sha.

Payoneer don't like two accounts. Whether old or not.

Try to reopen the old.
If it fails, open a new account
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
eliok:
how can you forget email?
But you can try sha.

Payoneer don't like two accounts. Whether old or not.

Try to reopen the old.
If it fails, open a new account
I contacted the support, they said Its possible to open a new account with another email if that of the old account is forgotten and it happens often, but the person will have to explain the reason.
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by eliok(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
spendoon:

I contacted the support, they said Its possible to open a new account with another email if that of the old account is forgotten and it happens often, but the person will have to explain the reason.
ok follow what support Tell you
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by Meedon: 7:28am On May 28, 2021
Good morning sirs.

I want to ask and the question goes like this: will I be able to withdraw the 100$ I will use to open / create domiciary account, after the account has be created or will it go into thin air?

I need answers please.
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by Meedon: 10:15am On May 29, 2021
Meedon:
Good morning sirs.

I want to ask and the question goes like this: will I be able to withdraw the 100$ I will use to open / create domiciary account, after the account has be created or will it go into thin air?

I need answers please.
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by Meedon: 12:39pm On May 31, 2021
Make una answer my question na beg i deh beg oooo
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by jasonclement(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2021
Meedon:
Make una answer my question na beg i deh beg oooo
You will be able to withdraw
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by Meedon: 4:52pm On May 31, 2021
jasonclement:
You will be able to withdraw

Okay

Thanks sir.
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by Casemiro(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
eliok:
ok follow what support Tell you

please I want to go into colouring books. can you give me advice on keywords and related stuff to help me get ranked and make sales?

also, which sub-niche do you advice me to do.
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by eliok(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Casemiro:

please I want to go into colouring books. can you give me advice on keywords and related stuff to help me get ranked and make sales?

also, which sub-niche do you advice me to do.
sorry I'm so busy now. Use YouTube
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by superbjnr(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Hello! Are you looking for a proficient ebook writer?

Then look no more, i specialize in writing Non Fiction eBook for Kindle.

All my content are plagiarized-free, grammatically correct and absolutely unique content which you can't find any where else.

I'm currently running a promo at the moment i.e my rate per word is One Naira 50 kobo per word (#1.5/Word)

Bonus Offer:

- I'll also write a professionally written ebook description for your amazon kindle books for free per each book.

- I'll also format your kindle to KDP format for readability and also provide a clickable table of content that specifies major headings.

Please kindly message on Whatsapp (0.9.0.3.4.7.1.6.7.2.9) for more enquires.
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by Nicoswit(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2021
eliok:
sorry I'm so busy now. Use YouTube
Bro, what's your view about children short fiction books presently compared to when this thread was created
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by eliok(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nicoswit:

Bro, what's your view about children short fiction books presently compared to when this thread was created
sell like crazy. But it requires more effort oo.
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by SweetOnugbo: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
eliok:

Do you add pictures to your children fiction books?

Also what is the word count range? And Price?
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by Nicoswit(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
eliok:
Thanks for the feedback
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by eliok(m): 4:27am On Sep 21, 2021
SweetOnugbo:

Do you add pictures to your children fiction books?

Also what is the word count range? And Price?
my brother, it's not as easy as before.

I have done many. But the standard is what putting me off.

They keep raising the bar.

Onyinbo people they spend $1000 dollars to write a children's book.

And the bar keep going higher.

So I pause so I can restrategize.

I don't have $1k for a kid's book.

But the good thing is if they like the book, you will sell well.
Re: Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday by SweetOnugbo: 6:43am On Sep 21, 2021
eliok:
my brother, it's not as easy as before.

I have done many. But the standard is what putting me off.

They keep raising the bar.

Onyinbo people they spend $1000 dollars to write a children's book.

And the bar keep going higher.

So I pause so I can restrategize.

I don't have $1k for a kid's book.

But the good thing is if they like the book, you will sell well.

Did you add pictures to your books then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Which Book Changed Your Life? / My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / Damaged Butterfly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.