Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Think I Now Understand Why Guys Sexually Assault Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Now Understand Why Guys Sexually Assault Girls (1255 Views)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Now Understand Why Guys Sexually Assault Girls by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
You see if you go through my thread you will realize that I talk alot about being stared at by girls. Like not the normal few seconds look people give each other...the type that you will see them staring at you and will refuse to turn away till you are far from them..yes that's what I experienced from girls since I was like 21. I'm 30 now..I think beards made me more attractive to girls or more ugly I cant say cuz I'm not in their mind. But here is why I created this thread..
For so long I have been so bitter because my life is particularly very difficult, I struggle alot with surviving cuz I have no helper. I was always in an angry mood and each times I notice girls staring I frown just so they can turn away but 90 percent will just keep staring still like they dont care. I recently started seeing life differently especially since I became 30 and now I am very calm , friendly and happy. I no longer allow my situation define my moods. The thing is now all girls look like my babies. I literally want to kiss all my pretty Angel's that stare and even those who dont stare. Now if u stare at me I will most likely touch your cute body and make u understand that you're a goddess to me...now I'm literally inlove with every queen that stare at me. I think this is how r.kelly felt when he molested those girls. When girls are drawn to you , if you have a positive energy you will most likely become a serial pig (you will fuckkk 10 girls daily) and cant stop winking, touching and loving your cute admiring female babies. So now I know how it feels to be inlove with every girl you see and have them staring at you, its poetic. I feel like going out to house to look for a queen to touch and rub body with as I type this.....I just pray I'm not under a spell cuz where this crazy love for women came from I cant tell grin
Re: I Think I Now Understand Why Guys Sexually Assault Girls by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
your drugs?
Re: I Think I Now Understand Why Guys Sexually Assault Girls by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lostz:
your drugs?

No drugs mehn, just facts
Re: I Think I Now Understand Why Guys Sexually Assault Girls by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
If you are just considering to be a Man who.re @30 then believe me, bigger problems await you in future. Jail being first on the list.

There is no justified reason to molest any being though, Male or Female. Don't hide your psychological disorder behind some excuses.
Re: I Think I Now Understand Why Guys Sexually Assault Girls by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
No reason or what so ever to justify that please we must at all time be civilized
Re: I Think I Now Understand Why Guys Sexually Assault Girls by Tonyfx: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kill that feeling before it becomes an obsession and lead to something else.
Re: I Think I Now Understand Why Guys Sexually Assault Girls by IceColdVeins(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
aww aww!!
Your madness is so cute grin

Re: I Think I Now Understand Why Guys Sexually Assault Girls by Originalsly: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
..... pedophile loading. Do you have young sisters?...daughters?

(1) (Reply)

Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge / Only A Man With A MAFIA Mindset Can Deal Successfully With Nigerian Women....... / Please, What Is Magun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.