Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) (45096 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / Van Dijk Finally Dribbled Past As Liverpool Star's Epic Record Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
kendrick93:
exactly...the Italian league was godlike defensively back then...I remembered a team was it Ac Milan won the league scoring less than 35 goals a season..... Top top defences but delima went there and toyed with them... You need to see the kind tackles this guy dey dribble pass, life threatening tackles....no wonder he went two yrs out because of injury...
How can someone compare Eto'o and Suarez to R9? Insult
Achievements!!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:
He ruined his best forms by too much showboating...

Still Eto'o achieved more as an Inter Milan player than him...

Suarez in 2016 achieved more than him in his best form with Barcelona

Bale has scored more goals and achieved more as a Madrid player...

Ronaldo9 is only an achiever when he plays with his Ballon d'or teammates in Brazil...

He never maximized his potential...

Capello said he could score 40 goals a season for Madrid, but Ronaldo9 said "Coach, 25 goals is okay by me"

A player that was not at the top for 10 straight years will never be as good as Messi...

Messi has been at the top for the last 12 years

And you can check the last Monday

Who won the best?? grin
Playing top form for 12years, no wc ... keep deceiving yourself,,,, messi also can only play in barca cus he is the best in their team , they all play to him, messi can only play well in barca shirt hmmm,,,, outside barca he won nothing for national team despite 12years top form.
I dont know how many ballon d'or players played with him in 98 and 2002... madrid should have won it last ucl since they have ballon d'or players there. Germany , italy, france has how many ballon players before winning wc.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:
Achievements!!!!
Al these players you talking about now has no wc medal.... bros we are talking the biggest tournaments in the game , wc , if you dont have record there you cant be called a goat, forget modern football hyping,,,, cr7 and messi aint goat until they win that trophy. Its the biggest tournament in the game ,,, ur messi never won it cus he can't. Pele, Maradona, r9,r10 are in this league not ur messi ,,,, media hyping club football, world cup is viewed worldwide, ask messi wc and ucl which did he prefare , its not easy winning wc ,,, messi only love winning easy trophies, wc is no boy tournament
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
m140:

Al these players you talking about now has no wc medal.... bros we are talking the biggest tournaments in the game , wc , if you dont have record there you cant be called a goat, forget modern football hyping,,,, cr7 and messi aint goat until they win that trophy. Its the biggest tournament in the game ,,, ur messi never won it cus he can't. Pele, Maradona, r9,r10 are in this league not ur messi ,,,, media hyping club football, world cup is viewed worldwide, ask messi wc and ucl which did he prefare , its not easy winning wc ,,, messi only love winning easy trophies, wc is no boy tournament
Messi won a World Cup golden ball..

World cup trophy is won by the team...no player has ever won the World cup singlehandedly..
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
m140:

Playing top form for 12years, no wc ... keep deceiving yourself,,,, messi also can only play in barca cus he is the best in their team , they all play to him, messi can only play well in barca shirt hmmm,,,, outside barca he won nothing for national team despite 12years top form.
I dont know how many ballon d'or players played with him in 98 and 2002... madrid should have won it last ucl since they have ballon d'or players there. Germany , italy, france has how many ballon players before winning wc.
He won the World cup golden ball..

Stop saying no world cup.. Nobody has ever won the World cup singlehandedly...
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:
He won the World cup golden ball..

Stop saying no world cup.. Nobody has ever won the World cup singlehandedly...
He had no wc medal anyhow you call it. But messi singlehandly won ucl and laligas for barca ba. Mr messi aint a goat neither cr7 ,,, but will still pick cr7 ahead cus he had major trophy which is more competitive than copa america that messi never had.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:
Messi won a World Cup golden ball..

World cup trophy is won by the team...no player has ever won the World cup singlehandedly..
Which one is golden ball, he didn't win WC , mr no be him caliber dey win, he wont be wearing barca shirt to play in the wc . Bros messi calibre no fit win. Argue am anywhere, WC is the greatest, the greatest of all, how active was Maradona in club side , but wc made him one of the goat. Bros , biggest players in the game shone in wc and win the wc
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
m140:

Which one is golden ball, he didn't win WC , mr no be him caliber dey win, he wont be wearing barca shirt to play in the wc . Bros messi calibre no fit win. Argue am anywhere, WC is the greatest, the greatest of all, how active was Maradona in club side , but wc made him one of the goat. Bros , biggest players in the game shone in wc and win the wc
Golden Ball: The best player of 2014 World Cup...

All football greatest players(except one) have won it...

World cup trophy is won by a team.. I repeat, no player has singlehandedly won the World cup!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
m140:

He had no wc medal anyhow you call it. But messi singlehandly won ucl and laligas for barca ba. Mr messi aint a goat neither cr7 ,,, but will still pick cr7 ahead cus he had major trophy which is more competitive than copa america that messi never had.
Silver Medal is not a medal, it is a medallion grin

CR7 won a trophy which is more competitive (Wales and Hungary), he didn't play against France na..

CR7 won Wales and Hungary

Eder won France... That is the difference!!!

Ronaldo cannot get the singlehandedly credit when he didn't play against the toughest opponent of the tournament ..... The team played for 120 minutes while he was out injured..

Don't tell me he led them to the final, he was not even the best player of the tournament...

If leading a team to final is an art, then Messi should be a Picasso of it.. But unfortunately King Higuain always strike!!!

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:

CR7 won a trophy which is more competitive (Wales and Hungary), he didn't play against France na..

Ronaldo cannot get the singlehandedly credit when he didn't play against the toughest opponent of the tournament ..... The team played for 120 minutes while he was out injured..

Don't tell me he led them to the final, he was not even the best player of the tournament...

If leading a team to final is an art, then Messi should be a Picasso of it.. But unfortunately King Higuain always strike!!!
Messi didn't win wc and copa America deal with it , the guy no sabi pass playing for barca, at least cr7 won Europe with his team. You just shouting golden ball, if them put golden ball and wc down na golden messi go choose abi, if the guy hear this thing sef he go vex for you, golden ball he wanted to throw away sef,,,, golden ball ko black ball ni, mr messi no win wc or copa, even finals wey him play sef e still no win am ,,,, wat are we saying here.... he can't win anything for national team, copa , wc ooo, at cr7 won Europe. If cr7 no play final , when his team won them talk say e no dey team cus he no play ,, nawa for you oooo. Cr7 is better for club and country messi win pass laliga ,ucl and spanish cup for him life , cr7 epl,Spanish league, fa, spanish cup , seria A,,,, e easy ,, three major league,
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:

Did he play only wales and hungry through out, messi no play saudi for copa ? What are you even saying ,, , messi don enter ur brain finish
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:
Golden Ball: The best player of 2014 World Cup...

All football greatest players(except one) have won it...

World cup trophy is won by a team.. I repeat, no player has singlehandedly won the World cup!!!
2014 wc that dimaria played better than him in the team b4 his injuries for that wc, bros i dont watch football with sentiment. He doesn't worth that golden ball at all...
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
m140:

Did he play only wales and hungry through out, messi no play saudi for copa ? What are you even saying ,, , messi don enter ur brain finish
Renato Sanchez won against Croatia
The team flopped in group stage, got qualified as best loser..

We remember everything...

Eder finished the job... Not the injured Captain!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:
Renato Sanchez won against Croatia
The team flopped in group stage, got qualified as best loser..

We remember everything...

Eder finished the job... Not the injured Captain!!!
Lolzzzzz ,,, all i know is cr7 team which he captained won Europe, anyhow you paint it na you know , with messi in final or no final he wins nothing with national team. grin
Again eder and renato aint messi, or messi's team mates, they are Portuguese.... so no biggie, cr7 has been doing his job well b4 they came and he us still doing it, not all captains scores in final, mind you if he had played and finished the match he would have scored two goals at least.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
m140:

Lolzzzzz ,,, all i know is cr7 team which he captained won Europe, anyhow you paint it na you know , with messi in final or no final he wins nothing with national team. grin
Again eder and renato aint messi, or messi's team mates, they are Portuguese.... so no biggie, cr7 has been doing his job well b4 they came and he us still doing it
It is just like claiming to lead the team that defeat Thanos without participating (as a fighter) in the Endgame grin grin
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:
It is just like claiming to lead the team that defeat Thanos without participating (as a fighter) in the Endgame grin grin
Bros this is football, messi cant single handedly win any match, messi can never win anything being on pitch or not with Argentine Jersey he can never, but cr7 has won it and he will keep winning it, go check record again , he is Portuguese, he has won Europe. If you check wikipedia its there he won Europe captaining the team, alaiye you can't change that, you can't give messi what he doesn't have either by cheat or legally, its not in record , sorry bro messi is nothing outside barca
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
m140:

Bros this is football, messi cant single handedly win any match, messi can never win anything being on pitch or not with Argentine Jersey he can never, but cr7 has won it and he will keep winning it, go check record again , he is Portuguese, he has won Europe. If you check wikipedia its there he won Europe captaining the team, alaiye you can't change that, you can't give messi what he doesn't have either by cheat or legally, its not in record , sorry bro messi is nothing outside barca
No player has ever singlehandly won the World cup

Messi has won all individual awards at international level.. That is a credit to his own brilliance...

It takes a whole team to win the trophy

Guess who was the MOTM in Euro 2016 final?? Pepe!!!

That is to tell you that it takes the combination of the whole team to win a trophy.... My greatest joy is that Portugal won the final when Ronaldo was injured like Salah.. . It proves a lot of point that it was not all about Ronaldo..

If he was on the field or if he was the scorer instead of Eder, I am sure he will declare himself as the best ever like he did when he matched the Ballon d'or of his mentor!! grin

Let's check the last Monday together tho!!

Who won the best??

Leo Messi!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:
No player has ever singlehandly won the World cup

Messi has won all individual awards at international level.. That is a credit to his own brilliance...

It takes a whole team to win the trophy

Guess who was the MOTM in Euro 2016 final?? Pepe!!!

That is to tell you that it takes the combination of the whole team to win a trophy.... My greatest joy is that Portugal won the final when Ronaldo was injured like Salah.. . It proves a lot of point that it was not all about Ronaldo..

If he was on the field or if he was the scorer instead of Eder, I am sure he will declare himself as the best ever like he did when he matched the Ballon d'or of his mentor!! grin

Let's check the last Monday together tho!!

Who won the best??

Leo Messi!!!

Who is his mentor, even messi can never in his life say this nonsense..... fans like you won't let messi realize he has won nothing with his national team,,,, cr7 win trophy with ckub and country,,,,, if messi can do that ,,,, then compare him with cr7, cr7 aint no one team man, anywhere he is trophies comes,,,,, messi should just at least win just one spoon with Argentina. Bro ,,,, did messi win any trophy outside barca?
Did cr7 win anything outside Juve?
Bros you know wat i meeeeeaaaaan
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
m140:

Who is his mentor, even messi can never in his life say this nonsense..... fans like you won't let messi realize he has won nothing with his national team,,,, cr7 win trophy with ckub and country,,,,, if messi can do that ,,,, then compare him with cr7, cr7 aint no one team man, anywhere he is trophies comes,,,,, messi should just at least win just one spoon with Argentina. Bro ,,,, did messi win any trophy outside barca?
Did cr7 win anything outside Juve?
Bros you know wat i meeeeeaaaaan
"I want to be like Messi" Ronaldo in 2013 after winning his 2nd Ballon d'or!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:
"I want to be like Messi" Ronaldo in 2013 after winning his 2nd Ballon d'or!
Obsession with messi turned you to liar, nawa ooo
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
m140:

Obsession with messi turned you to liar, nawa ooo
He really looked up to Messi as an excellence figure..

Check this one out too:

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:
He really looked up to Messi as an excellence figure..

Check this one out too:
Just see how obsession for messi turned you too, even messi cant say this.... lolzzzz, i dont ass lick any football player , if you sabi you sabi.... tell what major trophy messi has won and he has not . He hasn't conquered his continent which cr7 has done. Shame, you are still arguing. Cr7 can never say that, cr7 won wb b4 cr7 , broken the laliga highest goal record b4 messi, indirectly he is a yard stick to messi, he leads messi follows
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 11, 2019
m140:

Just see how obsession for messi turned you too, even messi cant say this.... lolzzzz, i dont ass lick any football player , if you sabi you sabi.... tell what major trophy messi has won and he has not . He hasn't conquered his continent which cr7 has done. Shame, you are still arguing. Cr7 can never say that, cr7 won wb b4 cr7 , broken the laliga highest goal record b4 messi, indirectly he is a yard stick to messi, he leads messi follows
Check this confession out:

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 6:29am On Oct 11, 2019
eni4real:
Check this confession out:
See as media dey play with your emotions, telling you what you want to hear, ,,,, things i dont watch live most times i dont argue it. Send the video link where he said this i beg you ,,, i tot you said 2013 before ,,,,, media extravaganza,,,, lolzzzzz just look at you
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2019
m140:

See as media dey play with your emotions, telling you what you want to hear, ,,,, things i dont watch live most times i dont argue it. Send the video link where he said this i beg you ,,, i tot you said 2013 before ,,,,, media extravaganza,,,, lolzzzzz just look at you
So how do you get your information.. Through direct contact with Cristiano??

Dinner loading too grin
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2019
eni4real:
So how do you get your information.. Through direct contact with Cristiano??

Dinner loading too grin

Where is the video clip cr7 said he wants to be like messi ,,,, nawa ooo, where is it
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2019
m140:

Where is the video clip cr7 said he wants to be like messi ,,,, nawa ooo, where is it
You mean this??

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
eni4real:
You mean this??
Send the link, and the one he said and assumed messi is his mentor
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
m140:

Send the link, and the one he said and assumed messi is his mentor
"I want to be like Messi"??
That was after he won his 2nd Ballon d'or.. It's been a long time I read it... That should be 6years old already!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
eni4real:
"I want to be like Messi"??
That was after he won his 2nd Ballon d'or.. It's been a long time I read it... That should be 6years old already!!
Lolzzzzz , big lie , cr7 can never say that ,
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
m140:

Lolzzzzz , big lie , cr7 can never say that ,
You can never tell!!
That was 2013!!
The same year he cried after receiving the 2nd Ballon d'or..

I don't think CR7 will cry after winning any award again...

But 2013 was a shocking win for him and so if he said something unexpected, just accept it..

He was just catching up with Messi tongue
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
eni4real:
You can never tell!!
That was 2013!!
The same year he cried after receiving the 2nd Ballon d'or..

I don't think CR7 will cry after winning any award again...

But 2013 was a shocking win for him and so if he said something unexpected, just accept it..

He was just catching up with Messi tongue
Smiles, he never said that , stop the lies

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out / Ronaldo, Georgina Rodriguez, His 4 Kids Hang Out, Rides Bicycle With Them / Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.