Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) (44928 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / Van Dijk Finally Dribbled Past As Liverpool Star's Epic Record Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2019

3 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by nuban07(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2019
Those guys no get respect for anybody, they will beat Liverpool in Austria.
Mark this comment they will qualify in that group

7 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by calculator123(m): 6:33am On Oct 03, 2019
Jestin:
He is only a human
Na now una know abi?
When the praises was coming last season, you guys didn't realize he was human after all.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by sylve11: 6:33am On Oct 03, 2019
Rilwayne001:
Saw the video, it was really funny. The guy is always doing like an undefeated robot, he got smoked this time. LMAO grin grin grin

the guy isn't tackling like the way other defenders are doing, otherwise they would dribbled shiit outta his yansh. over-hype piece of mollle!

watch your back buddy, livapool fans are coming for you.......... grin cool

2 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by sylve11: 6:33am On Oct 03, 2019
nuban07:
Those guys no get respect for anybody, they will beat Liverpool in Austria.
Mark this comment

i believe this...... cool

2 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Sanchez01: 6:36am On Oct 03, 2019
Rensolar:
He's fast declining. Liverpool conceding goals like no man's business.. I just feel for those comparing him to Ferdinand, vidic, JT, Sol Campbell and the rest greats
Fast declining bawo? How many seasons has he spent as a breakout star that he is declining?

2 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Back4bed: 6:36am On Oct 03, 2019
nobsalis:
Baba collect las las grin

Anyways if u interested in any Apple products ranging from iPhone, MacBook, Smartwatchs and Airpods

Kindly click on d link below or check my signature for details

Check your whatsapp pls
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Rensolar(m): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

Fast declining bawo? How many seasons has he spent as a breakout star that he is declining?

Last season na
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Sanchez01: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2019
Rensolar:

Last season na
Only one season and he's declining? My question was actually rhetorical. How many seasons have Ramos spent as a cerebral defender? Vidic was more consistent than this.

It is not a sin to refer to Van Dijk as a one hit wonder.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Rensolar(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

Only one season and he's declining? My question was actually rhetorical. How many seasons have Ramos spent as a cerebral defender? Vidic was more consistent than this.

It is not a sin to refer to Van Dijk as a one hit wonder.

Lols the way Liverpool faithfuls carried him last year though. Collosus! Collosus grin

1 Like

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by kendrick93(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2019
calculator123:
I happy die ehn. Baba is being exposed after running away from tackles last season, EPL fan boys were comparing him to Ramos, Vidic etc.
VVD is good but he isn't on same pedestal as Sergio wicked Ramos.
same ramos that regularly gets humiliated by Ronaldinho,messi, eto'o and average laliga attackers?
Or vidic who got regularly turned inside out by Fernando Torres?

1 Like

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Educonomist: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2019
can't forget when Di Maria dribbled Puyol, it's superb

3 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by crazygod(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2019
What's the big deal? Even Ramos has been dribbled times without number. If he didn't have to cover for gomez would this have happened? Anyway, the end result is what matters. Liverpool won. cool

2 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by YorubaNinja: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2019
ola33t:
Hee Chan been watching too much of messi's highlights and vids, same way messi does his thing. As much as I like ronaldo for his hardwork, Messi is simply a rare talent.

You can be peaceful for now at least... The Nuisance you saw yesterday is no more... cool
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by sinola(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2019
He is very lucky our broda, Jay Jay Okocha has retired... He for change am for him someday.

1 Like

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by cabilla(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
shocked

Oh my Tacha!!

It was in the year 2014.

I just got back from US. Cruising the city with my silver Mercedes Benz E350

I was driving through GRA phase 2 Port Harcourt all of a sudden this fair ballooned sized boobies babe waved at me. I had to pull over because her oranges; my food where almost trying to pop outta her chest.

She quickly asked for a lift.... I couldn't resist... Cos my boner was almost touching my break pedal.

To cut short this wonderful story..

I had a great time... With those wonderful oranges. Tho not perky but still juicy. I soked and soked and soked till I had dislocated jaws.

I dropped her afterwards only to ask for her name after her fruitless efforts to collect my number. she replied..."Tacha!!"

I'm so glad she's popular now. At least the 5M I used to in discharging her off wasn't a waste.
is that all
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by gibzzhd: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2019
first real time we saw him go for a tackle alone against a rushing attacker.He is always avoiding tackles by playing as a cover up.Most times u see matip go for tackles while he is standing to clear the lose ball or make a block.There is nothing special abt him.whatbi rather like of him is his brilliant understanding of the game to avoid dribbles which has been working for him.He has just been playing safe like mikel obi of Chelsea who would always make back passes to avoid misplaced passes.VVD a product of the English media.Once those guys reason ur matter na b say u Don blow.TARIBO sef pass am.

5 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Minjim: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2019
Red bull things

Gives you wings
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2019
is van dijk not a player? why is it Dat anytime someone dribbles him, it becomes a world news?

3 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2019
calculator123:
I happy die ehn. Baba is being exposed after running away from tackles last season, EPL fan boys were comparing him to Ramos, Vidic etc.
VVD is good but he isn't on same pedestal as Sergio wicked Ramos.
Mr leave the guy alone na, he don get him recorded wey both guys you mentioned here no get , bros you can't change that.... the guy don try i beg ....
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Minjim: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2019
crazygod:
What's the big deal? Even Ramos has been dribbled times without number. If he didn't have to cover for gomez would this have happened? Anyway, the end result is what matters. Liverpool won. cool

At home. Do you expect them to lose?

Those Red bull guys were starstruck until their coach talked some sense into them.

Watch out for the 2nd leg
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Side effect of nt winning world best angry
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Olaikpu10: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
Hee Chan been watching too much of messi's highlights and vids, same way messi does his thing. As much as I like ronaldo for his hardwork, Messi is simply a rare talent.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Sanchez01:
The English media are pros at packaging mediocrity. Had the likes of Nesta, Maldini, Zanetti, Stam or even Ramos plied their trade in England, they would have gone ahead to become the standard in football defense.

His Stat isn't even anywhere close to Vidic's and the world would never stop claiming he is the next best thing to slice bread. It was even only this past week he managed to pull 8 points in the FPL.

It is one reason I regard most English hyped players, particularly the ones carefully packaged by the media.

Van Dijk is good o but he is only an average player in my opinion. How they smuggled him into the Ballon D'Or in FIFA BEST in the first place beats my imagination. I honestly don't understand what the fuss is about a media hype being busted.
Jaap stam played for man u ooo mr

3 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by hefelove(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Carsontyqa:
Wetin concern me?
Lmao I love this caption! grin
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Felikz: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Hee CHANge am for am..

Hee has devalved VVD worth o

1 Like

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2019
kendrick93:
same ramos that regularly gets humiliated by Ronaldinho,messi, eto'o and average laliga attackers?
Or vidic who got regularly turned inside out by Fernando Torres?
E go better for you ooo . He was even trying cover for gomez

1 Like

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by PapiFlin(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2019
Sanchez01:
The English media are pros at packaging mediocrity. Had the likes of Nesta, Maldini, Zanetti, Stam or even Ramos plied their trade in England, they would have gone ahead to become the standard in football defense.

His Stat isn't even anywhere close to Vidic's and the world would never stop claiming he is the next best thing to slice bread. It was even only this past week he managed to pull 8 points in the FPL.

It is one reason I regard most English hyped players, particularly the ones carefully packaged by the media.

Van Dijk is good o but he is only an average player in my opinion. How they smuggled him into the Ballon D'Or in FIFA BEST in the first place beats my imagination. I honestly don't understand what the fuss is about a media hype being busted.

What the heck did you just type?
You've allowed hate cloud your judgement?
Be 100% sincere with yourself
What is VVD's major weakness compared to all the top defenders in the last 5 years?
And I make bold to say with all the top EPL defenders since you started watching EPL?

2 Likes

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Progress62(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2019
he killed my son
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Elliot2(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
shocked

Oh my Tacha!!

It was in the year 2014.

I just got back from US. Cruising the city with my silver Mercedes Benz E350

I was driving through GRA phase 2 Port Harcourt all of a sudden this fair ballooned sized boobies babe waved at me. I had to pull over because her oranges; my food where almost trying to pop outta her chest.

She quickly asked for a lift.... I couldn't resist... Cos my boner was almost touching my break pedal.

To cut short this wonderful story..

I had a great time... With those wonderful oranges. Tho not perky but still juicy. I soked and soked and soked till I had dislocated jaws.

I dropped her afterwards only to ask for her name after her fruitless efforts to collect my number. she replied..."Tacha!!"

I'm so glad she's popular now. At least the 5M I used to in discharging her off wasn't a waste.
Did you perceive any od...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos) / Arsenal Star Bukayo Saka Is In Lagos [video, Photos] / Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.