Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) (44940 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / Van Dijk Finally Dribbled Past As Liverpool Star's Epic Record Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:
So, because Eto'o gas more career goals than Weah, he is better right??

Ronaldo has no World cup legacy...

Gerd Muller is a World Cup golden boot winner and a World Cup winner

Cruyff was a World Cup golden ball winner..

Cristiano was not even present on the field when Eder scored in the final (injury) against the toughest opponent of the Euro 2016

He also played an Origi role in semi final of the UNL...

He has never be an outright champion.. He looks sometimes like someone that get carried when it matter most...

Unlike other Legends..

Cruyff and Gerd Muller are above him as European best players ever!!

Don't bring Lithuania, Estonia, Faroes Island, Cyprus, Armenia, Luxembourg, Andorra, Latvia, stats... I will not entertain them..
Even Ighalo will score 5 past Lithuania... cool

Which legacy did messi get in wc ,,,, a player of his caliber had no goal in 2010 wc ,,, too bad ,,,, to bad ,,, but forming goal machine in laliga.
So messi, cruyff, muller has been playing big teams all their career , they deceive yoursef. He scored 3 against Spain in the last wc , 3 e easy ....
You saying eder, if Portugal is out since group stage will eder play finals,,,, mr go sit down joor. And is eder messi? He is a player in Portuguese team na .
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:
So, because Eto'o gas more career goals than Weah, he is better right??

Ronaldo has no World cup legacy...

Gerd Muller is a World Cup golden boot winner and a World Cup winner

Cruyff was a World Cup golden ball winner..

Cristiano was not even present on the field when Eder scored in the final (injury) against the toughest opponent of the Euro 2016

He also played an Origi role in semi final of the UNL...

He has never be an outright champion.. He looks sometimes like someone that get carried when it matter most...

Unlike other Legends..

Cruyff and Gerd Muller are above him as European best players ever!!

Don't bring Lithuania, Estonia, Faroes Island, Cyprus, Armenia, Luxembourg, Andorra, Latvia, stats... I will not entertain them..
Even Ighalo will score 5 past Lithuania... cool

Eto is better than weah
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
m140:

Eto is better than weah
Nice joke!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
m140:

Which legacy did messi get in wc ,,,, a player of his caliber had no goal in 2010 wc ,,, too bad ,,,, to bad ,,, but forming goal machine in laliga.
So messi, cruyff, muller has been playing big teams all their career , they deceive yoursef. He scored 3 against Spain in the last wc , 3 e easy ....
You saying eder, if Portugal is out since group stage will eder play finals,,,, mr go sit down joor. And is eder messi? He is a player in Portuguese team na .
Stop mixing Eder's goal up with Ronaldo's achievements... He was injured when Portugal won the toughest game of the tournament!!!

World cup golden ball is Messi's World cup legacy?? What is Cristiano's legacy??

One match wonder against weak, coachless Spain??
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:
He scored 53 goals in that season..
That number of goals was very new that year..

He assisted Higuain like 3 occasions..

Maradona played him deeper, so I am not bothered about his goal tally in 2010 world cup..

The reason why he won 2010 Ballon d'or is that, he was able to get more votes... Spanish voters were divided between Iniesta and Xavi.. That gave Messi the upper hand!!
Alaiye , go sit down , no vote is divided its rigged forget shit. Sneider played than all those guys that year wc ucl , messi doesn't deserve it at all
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
m140:

Alaiye , go sit down , no vote is divided its rigged forget shit. Sneider played than all those guys that year wc ucl , messi doesn't deserve it at all
Schneider did not win the World cup like Xavi and Iniesta!!!

And Messi is definitely a better player than both of them...

Messi had 40+%, Xavi 25+%, iniesta25+%

Imagine if one Spanish player was nominated..

Even if the final nominees are Xavi, Messi and Schneider, Schneider will not win it..

Xavi would. Because he would get most of those Iniesta votes!!!

Messi won because those votes are divided, you feel me?? cool
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by EniforraeI: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:
Stop mixing Eder's goal up with Ronaldo's achievements... He was injured when Portugal won the toughest game of the tournament!!!

World cup golden ball is Messi's World cup legacy?? What is Cristiano's legacy??

Man you're commenting on Nairaland and e dey sweet you but you want others to stay banned for 10 years.

You wicked pass boko haram o
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by EniforraeI: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:

Even if the final nominees are Xavi, Messi and Schneider, Schneider will not win it..

Let's talk about our local club, I'm a Chelsea fan, we did great last season and hope to do greater this season,

Let's get to our club, which local club you dey support?
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:

Its obvious you only obsessed with messi, he doesn't worth that year , no goal at all, he was one of the flop for that tournament, flop
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:

Naso you hate cr7 reach ,,,, e no play finals, team dey jump reach finals, e sha win European cup, which one messi win wey him play reach final pass barca.
Messi can't beat that
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:
Nice joke!
Tell me about weah... make i hear
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
m140:

Its obvious you only obsessed with messi, he doesn't worth that year , no goal at all, he was one of the flop for that tournament, flop
It is about votes votes votes..

Luka Modric beat Ronaldo by Votes too... It is all about votes!!!

Ronaldo beat Ribery by votes... It is all about votes!!

Once you make the final 3, you can only emerge as the winner by Votes!!!

CR7 in 2015: "Golden boot is better than Ballon d'or because you win by your stats and not by votes"

Guess who has most Golden boot now grin
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:

It is about votes votes votes..

Luka Modric beat Ronaldo by Votes too... It is all about votes!!!
Lolzzzzzz, i understand you now well well.
Messi doesn't worth2010 ,,,, that i know , no natter matter how you paint , he is always rigged in, ronaldo work so hard to get those five.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
m140:

Tell me about weah... make i hear
Ask Thierry Henry. ..

Weah is his Idol!!!

He call him Mr Weah!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
m140:

Lolzzzzzz, i understand you now well well.
Messi doesn't worth2010 ,,,, that i know , no natter matter how you paint , he is always rigged in, ronaldo work so hard to get those five.
2013??

Trophyless Ronaldo vs Ribery with Treble

C'mon!!!

But he won by Votes too!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:

Ask Thierry Henry. ..

Weah is his Idol!!!

He call him Mr Weah!!!
Lolzzzz , i dont know thierry personally. How do you want me to ask him. Anybody can be anyones idol, today's old footballers draws inspiration from R9. Bros go watch him clips, please do , you will know messi small boy , both foot, dribble, skills, pace, control, oga that guy too sabi ball, humiliating legendary defenders . Lengends at the heart of defence couldn't stop him. The most complete of them all. Coaches then till now says he was made in the lab. Explosiveness over much. Go watch him. Even at training ground thuram and desaily , lisarazu were talking how to pin him down in the finals ,,,,, 98 wc zizou ke, he only shone in the finals
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by kendrick93(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:

So where exactly did R9 had a great club career??

Suarez>> R9 in Barcelona (more trophies, more goals)

Eto'o >> R9 in Inter Milan, (More trophies, more important goals)

Bale>> R9 in Real Madrid (More trophies, more goals)!!!

What can R9 do without his Ballon d'or teammates in Brazil??

No UCL!!! Even Thomas Muller won for club and country!!
R9 is like Miroslav Klose... National team player!!
Guy tbh with you,you have no single clue....
For you to put eto'o up with de Lima shows that.... Don't dare say this in San Siro,u might be beaten up
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:
2013??

Trophyless Ronaldo vs Ribery with Treble

C'mon!!!

But he won by Votes too!!
Mr no be wc year now, and again wetin ribery play sef , madzukich sef play paaa, olic sef olay paaa wetin you dey talk sef, vote never puts cr7 in . Never cus uefa and fifa were friends and also friends with barca . Forget this thing, cr7 is just to hard working to be ignired . Thats just ut
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by kendrick93(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
m140:

Lolzzzz , which record did he break with does goals, R9 did with his , barca can never forget that guy, cus he scored one of the best goal in Spanish cup , go watch YouTube, R9 to m10, hiw e wan do he himself no fit talk am, any coach in the world no fit talk am ,,,,
Guy has no clue... Ronaldo de Lima has probably the best peak ever in football.... injuries ruined his career but what he did before that was out of this world.... He was like a lab specimen... Pace,dribbling,explosiveness,strong,finishing....he had it all
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
kendrick93:
Guy has no clue... Ronaldo de Lima has probably the best peak ever in football.... injuries ruined his career but what he did before that was out of this world.... He was like a lab specimen... Pace,dribbling,explosiveness,strong,finishing....he had it all
Anytime i watch his clips am always like e good as e get injury sef , the guy too bad , messi no fit open talk am sef cus how many legendary defenders he disgrace, bros those years Italian league bad , r9 destroy the league , funniest thing at wat age sef, the guy over sabi.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by kendrick93(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
m140:

Anytime i watch his clips am always like e good as e get injury sef , the guy too bad , messi no fit open talk am sef cus how many legendary defenders he disgrace, bros those years Italian league bad , r9 destroy the league , funniest thing at wat age sef, the guy over sabi.
exactly...the Italian league was godlike defensively back then...I remembered a team was it Ac Milan won the league scoring less than 35 goals a season..... Top top defences but delima went there and toyed with them... You need to see the kind tackles this guy dey dribble pass, life threatening tackles....no wonder he went two yrs out because of injury...
How can someone compare Eto'o and Suarez to R9? Insult
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
kendrick93:
exactly...the Italian league was godlike defensively back then...I remembered a team was it Ac Milan won the league scoring less than 35 goals a season..... Top top defences but delima went there and toyed with them... You need to see the kind tackles this guy dey dribble pass, life threatening tackles....no wonder he went two yrs out because of injury...
He was actually saying messi
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
kendrick93:
He was actually saying messi , and i said no player to me is better than R9, the youngest fifa best ever. With wc and club trophies
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by kendrick93(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
m140:

He was actually saying messi , and i said no player to me is better than R9, the youngest fifa best ever. With wc and club trophies
R9 is the best 19/20yr old ever...I agree...
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
kendrick93:
R9 is the best 19/20yr old ever...I agree...
Messi should be comapred with cr7 oooo, we don argue this thing paaa for one YouTube channel with some white guyz, some reason later,,, i told them just watch his clips and see humiliation of solid defenders. Messi na baller , social media really help them this generation, then football fans aren't as much as this, today almost everyone love the game thats why this new guys are so popular. Messi for this era to me is the best but cr7 na hard worker i swear, the guy shows hardwork pays , he really tried despite all odds , he triumphed.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by EniforraeI: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:
2013??

[s]Trophyless Ronaldo vs Ribery with Treble

C'mon!!!

But he won by Votes too!![/s]
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
kendrick93:
Guy tbh with you,you have no single clue....
For you to put eto'o up with de Lima shows that.... Don't dare say this in San Siro,u might be beaten up
Eto'o won treble in Inter Milan..

What did Ronaldo9 win?? Just 1 Europa League!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
m140:

Lolzzzz , i dont know thierry personally. How do you want me to ask him. Anybody can be anyones idol, today's old footballers draws inspiration from R9. Bros go watch him clips, please do , you will know messi small boy , both foot, dribble, skills, pace, control, oga that guy too sabi ball, humiliating legendary defenders . Lengends at the heart of defence couldn't stop him. The most complete of them all. Coaches then till now says he was made in the lab. Explosiveness over much. Go watch him. Even at training ground thuram and desaily , lisarazu were talking how to pin him down in the finals ,,,,, 98 wc zizou ke, he only shone in the finals
But injury truncated his career now!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 5:26am On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:
But injury truncated his career now!!
Am only telling you he is better than messi thats all.
You can talk about the legends in the game without talking about him.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2019
m140:

Am only telling you he is better than messi thats all.
You can talk about the legends in the game without talking about him.
He was very talented but never maximize his talent...

That can't make him better than Messi..

In terms of talent, may be he is slightly better than Messi..

In terms of maximization of talent and staying at the top for many years, Messi is far better than him!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:
He was very talented but never maximize his talent...

That can't make him better than Messi..

In terms of talent, may be he is slightly better than Messi..

In terms of maximization of talent and staying at the top for many years, Messi is far better than him!!!
Which one is maximizing potential or talent , e sabi pass messi, ... those times you can't play that kind of football and be in top form for 10 straight seasons, you wan die ni... defenders now are very cool compared to then football was still very rough, Italian league was still very rough with hard tackles that only yellow is warning, not now so many rules protects attackers, even if you missed tackles now na redcard then if e no meet you na playon, football don soft.... even over paying mumu players sef this times
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
m140:

Which one is maximizing potential or talent , e sabi pass messi, ... those times you can't play that kind of football and be in top form for 10 straight seasons, you wan die ni... defenders now are very cool compared to then football was still very rough, Italian league was still very rough with hard tackles that only yellow is warning, not now so many rules protects attackers, even if you missed tackles now na redcard then if e no meet you na playon, football don soft.... even over paying mumu players sef this times
He ruined his best forms by too much showboating...

Still Eto'o achieved more as an Inter Milan player than him...

Suarez in 2016 achieved more than him in his best form with Barcelona

Bale has scored more goals and achieved more as a Madrid player...

Ronaldo9 is only an achiever when he plays with his Ballon d'or teammates in Brazil...

He never maximized his potential...

Capello said he could score 40 goals a season for Madrid, but Ronaldo9 said "Coach, 25 goals is okay by me"

A player that was not at the top for 10 straight years will never be as good as Messi...

Messi has been at the top for the last 12 years

And you can check the last Monday

Who won the best?? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him / Mikel Obi: How My Father Was Kidnapped Before Argentina Match / Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.