Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) (44933 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / Van Dijk Finally Dribbled Past As Liverpool Star's Epic Record Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
m140:

The aint like players of those days , they do well in club and country side well , especially wc and club side ,,,, both are nothing in the biggest tournaments of the game
They are far better than all of them...

R9 surrounded by Romario, Bebeto, Ronaldinho, Carlos, Cafu, Rivaldo, Lucio, Maicon, .. . He was lucky to play in a golden generation of Brazil.. Most of his teammates in Brazil are Ballon d'or winners and top 5 players in the world

He would flop if he had Jo and Dante has teammates like in 2014 World Cup team...

Zizou had Makalele, Viera, Thuram, Dessaily, Henry, Trezeguet, Govou, Pirez, Barthez and many other qualities in 2006 set...
It is like dream team...

If Weah had all these teams, he would win more than 2 World Cups...

Messi had no Ballon d'or players as teammates!!

Cristiano had only 1 Ballon d'or player as teammates..

Individually, Messi and Cristiano are better than those former players despite having lesser quality teammates in the national teams...

Messi and Cristiano have leveled the likes of Pele, Maradona, Cruyff and Gerd Muller...

Something that no other players in any generation have been able to get close to..
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
They are far better than all of them...

R9 surrounded by Romario, Bebeto, Ronaldinho, Carlos, Cafu, Rivaldo, Lucio, Maicon, .. . He was lucky to play in a golden generation of Brazil.. Most of his teammates in Brazil are Ballon d'or winners and top 5 players in the world

He would flop if he had Jo and Dante has teammates like in 2014 World Cup team...

Zizou had Makalele, Viera, Thuram, Dessaily, Henry, Trezeguet, Govou, Pirez, Barthez and many other qualities in 2006 set...
It is like dream team...

If Weah had all these teams, he would win more than 2 World Cups...

Messi had no Ballon d'or players as teammates!!

Cristiano had only 1 Ballon d'or player as teammates..

Individually, Messi and Cristiano are better than those former players despite having lesser quality teammates in the national teams...

Messi and Cristiano have leveled the likes of Pele, Maradona, Cruyff and Gerd Muller...

Something that no other players in any generation have been able to get close to..
Messi had the best midfielders with him during their time...
Leveling the likes of wat.... not pele maybe the rest .... e easy to win one WC not to talk of 2...
So .... messi never had good players with him in Argentine team ,,, liar ... ontop something you wont collect money
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
m140:

Messi had the best midfielders with him during their time...
Leveling the likes of wat.... not pele maybe the rest .... e easy to win one WC not to talk of 2...
So .... messi never had good players with him in Argentine team ,,, liar ... ontop something you wont collect money
World cup that Giroud has won too?? It is a team trophy..

Pele will not win it he played with Dante and Jo!!

How many Ballon d'or players did Messi played with in Argentina National team again??

If Eto'o has R9 and Zizou teammates, he would win 2 World cups cool
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
World cup that Giroud has won too?? It is a team trophy..

Pele will not win it he played with Dante and Jo!!
Did messi play with dante and jo?
Messi wasn't just good enough outside barca
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
m140:

Did messi play with dante and jo?
Messi wasn't just good enough outside barca
The only player in history to win the World cup golden ball, Copa America Golden ball and World Youth Golden ball!!!

That is excellence!!!

There is nothing Pele has won individually that Messi has not won...

Even Sunday Mba has a team trophy!!! Sunday Mba>>Drogba??
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
The only player in history to win the World cup golden ball, Copa America Golden ball and World Youth Golden ball!!!

That is excellence!!!

There is nothing Pele has won individually that Messi has not won...

Even Sunday Mba has a team trophy!!! Sunday Mba>>Drogba??
All this individual, is football an individual game , its not tennis where you defend, strike at the same time, is he the only one playing every role.... ... well to me he is just okay .... a lot of players are better than him to me... a lot ,,,, if you can't win world cup you are no goat to me
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
m140:

All this individual, is football an individual game , its not tennis where you defend, strike at the same time, is he the only one playing every role.... ... well to me he is just okay .... a lot of players are better than him to me... a lot ,,,, if you can't win world cup you are no goat to me
Tell that to FIFA best player award organizers and..
The Ballon d'or organizers too..

Others, Goal 50, IFHSS, UEFA also reward best players of each season...

I once told you that Ronaldinho did not win the UCL in 2004 and 2005 yet he won the FIFA World best player award..

Some players are too magical to ignore, team trophy failures will never reduce their worth as the best player...

That is the category that Messi fall!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
Tell that to FIFA best player award organizers and..
The Ballon d'or organizers too..

Others, Goal 50, IFHSS, UEFA also reward best players of each season...

I once told you that Ronaldo did not win the UCL in 2004 and 2005 yet he won the FIFA World best player award..

Some players are too magical to ignore, team trophy failures will never reduce their worth as the best player...

That is the category that Messi fall!!!

Bros ,,,, messi has been favored always in the award.... so .... am not surprised at all , even when he doesn't worth it he was given ,,,, football board is corrupt since platini and blatter thing then , he shouldn't have won some , some where just too obvious.... he shouldn't have won more than three
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
m140:

Bros ,,,, messi has been favored always in the award.... so .... am not surprised at all , even when he doesn't worth it he was given ,,,, football board is corrupt since platini and blatter thing then , he shouldn't have won some , some where just too obvious.... he shouldn't have won more than three
And now, infatino??

Just check the last Monday!!!

He is the best!!!

VVD: "Messi is the best player in the world and should win the Ballon d'or as long as he plays..."

Mane: "Everyone knows that Messi is the best player in the world.. If he will the Ballon d'or he deserves it but for us, we are happy to win the Ultimate trophy, that is what matters to us."

Messi is still the best without Xavi and Iniesta..

Are you not impressed??
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
And now, infatino??

Just check the last Monday!!!

He is the best!!!

VVD: "Messi is the best player in the world and should win the Ballon d'or as long as he plays..."

Mane: "Everyone knows that Messi is the best player in the world.. If he will the Ballon d'or he deserves it but for us, we are happy to win the Ultimate trophy, that is what matters to us."

Messi is still the best without Xavi and Iniesta..

Are you not impressed??
Bros those guys aint hater like you now .... they respect their fellow colleagues in the game .... am not hating at all VVD worked hard and won the biggest trophy in Europe, got to finals , where did messi get to with his stat last season, messi's stat didn't land UCL wat barca is craving for now
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
m140:

Bros those guys aint hater like you now .... they respect their fellow colleagues in the game .... am not hating at all VVD worked hard and won the biggest trophy in Europe, got to finals , where did messi get to with his stat last season, messi's stat didn't land UCL wat barca is craving for now
Barcelona should fix their defence if they want to achieve anything great..

Attack win you games, defense win you trophies..

If Messi is removed from the Barcelona, the team will smell how average they really are.. .

Messi is fixing the attack, occasionally with Suarez but the defence has been mediocre at its best...

That is not Messi's fault...

If they like, let them continue to face Neymar case only.. . Inability to secure a World class Centre back still spell doom...

Addition of Pele+Cruyff+Muller+Messi+Cristiano will not save them when they face an opponent that is ready to test their defence!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by virago(f): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
m140:
Which Ronaldo?
Ronaldo De Lima of course
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 5:09am On Oct 08, 2019
virago:

Ronaldo De Lima of course
Thank you,
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 5:13am On Oct 08, 2019
eni4real:
Barcelona should fix their defence if they want to achieve anything great..

Attack win you games, defense win you trophies..

If Messi is removed from the Barcelona, the team will smell how average they really are.. .

Messi is fixing the attack, occasionally with Suarez but the defence has been mediocre at its best...

That is not Messi's fault...

If they like, let them continue to face Neymar case only.. . Inability to secure a World class Centre back still spell doom...

Addition of Pele+Cruyff+Muller+Messi+Cristiano will not save them when they face an opponent that is ready to test their defence!!!
Okay,,,, messi did not do his job well,,, since he is so special he should have used his brilliancy to coverup....
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2019
m140:

Okay,,,, messi did not do his job well,,, since he is so special he should have used his brilliancy to coverup....
To cover up the defence..?? Well done!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
eni4real:

If barca wins you praise only messi na... even when the midfielders were playing like fire , messi got the praises,,,, now he couldn't produce a goal you blaming only defenders , if he has done his barca might have played in the finals .. those guys xavi and iniesta brilliancy brought them world cup ooo, remember messi wasn't in the team ,
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
eni4real:

Sigh,If barca wins you praise only messi na... even when the midfielders were playing like fire , messi got the praise ,now he couldn't produce a goal you blaming only defenders , if he has done his barca might have played in the finals .. those guys xavi and iniesta brilliancy brought them world cup ooo, remember messi wasn't in the team ,
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
m140:

Sigh,If barca wins you praise only messi na... even when the midfielders were playing like fire , messi got the praise ,now he couldn't produce a goal you blaming only defenders , if he has done his barca might have played in the finals .. those guys xavi and iniesta brilliancy brought them world cup ooo, remember messi wasn't in the team ,
He is praised not by us..

Even Puyol said.. "Messi is a gift to Barcelona"

Xavi said: "Messi is above everyone in football.. Anybody that do not see it is blind "

These are the defenders and midfielders that you claim are responsible for Messi greatness..

Present Barcelona defence is mediocre.. They have to fix themselves..

I am very happy that thier mediocrity did not reduce the chance of Messi as the FIFA World best player!!

I hope he wins the Ballon d'or too.. 74/96 goals involvement is surreal!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
eni4real:
He is praised not by us..

Even Puyol said.. "Messi is a gift to Barcelona"

Xavi said: "Messi is above everyone in football.. Anybody that do not see it is blind "

These are the defenders and midfielders that you claim are responsible for Messi greatness..

Present Barcelona defence is mediocre.. They have to fix themselves..

I am very happy that thier mediocrity did not reduce the chance of Messi as the FIFA World best player!!

I hope he wins the Ballon d'or too.. 74/96 goals involvement is surreal!!!
Xavi said this and that ,,, bros messi is his team mate , what do you expect him to say ,,, thats nonsense he is saying , he can say wat ever .... no one is blind he is the blind one saying messi is above everyone, he should only say above him... nonsense they can't say when zlatan was in the team
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
m140:

Xavi said this and that ,,, bros messi is his team mate , what do you expect him to say ,,, thats nonsense he is saying , he can say wat ever .... no one is blind he is the blind one saying messi is above everyone, he should only say above him... nonsense they can't say when zlatan was in the team

Cruyff: "Messi is a gift to football.. He will end up as the player with most Ballon d'or, may be 5, 6 or 7"

Ronaldinho : "How can I be the best player in the world when I am not the best player in Barcelona?"

Mbappe: "Messi is the best player in the world, he should win the Ballon d'or. It does not matter if Barcelona did not make the UCL final. He is the best at everything"

Capello: "There are only three players that I can call geniuses of football: Pele, Messi and Maradona. Other players are only great"

Infantino: "The FIFA best player in the world... Officially, the FIFA men best player in the world is: Lionel Messi" cool cool
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 4:42am On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:

Cruyff: "Messi is a gift to football.. He will end up as the player with most Ballon d'or, may be 5, 6 or 7"

Ronaldinho : "How can I be the best player in the world when I am not the best player in Barcelona?"

Mbappe: "Messi is the best player in the world, he should win the Ballon d'or. It does not matter if Barcelona did not make the UCL final. He is the best at everything"

Capello: "There are only three players that I can call geniuses of football: Pele, Messi and Maradona. Other players are only great"

Infantino: "The FIFA best player in the world... Officially, the FIFA men best player in the world is: Lionel Messi" cool cool
Go check for R9 comments coaches and and defenders gave about him , he alone destroys the Italian defense tactics, go check what coaches and legendary defenders said about him, ....
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 4:56am On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:

I can say it anywhere the most dubious ballon d'or is 2010 ,,,, was too obvious ,,,, too obvious.... but messi was given ,,,, those ones saying 6to7 ballon d'or are just saying nonsense, even zizou collected one he doesn't worth, and lost one he worth, so ... thats it . This thing wasn't given with goals before ,,, now its all about goals ,,,, only messi wasn't robbed of ballon d'or, henry was robbed , zidane was robbed , R9 was robbed 1998 , cr7 was robbed, cant remember all their names
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by kleverley(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2019
over hyped defender vvd
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2019
m140:

I can say it anywhere the most dubious ballon d'or is 2010 ,,,, was too obvious ,,,, too obvious.... but messi was given ,,,, those ones saying 6to7 ballon d'or are just saying nonsense, even zizou collected one he doesn't worth, and lost one he worth, so ... thats it . This thing wasn't given with goals before ,,, now its all about goals ,,,, only messi wasn't robbed of ballon d'or, henry was robbed , zidane was robbed , R9 was robbed 1998 , cr7 was robbed, cant remember all their names
You know football more than Cruyff??
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2019
m140:

Go check for R9 comments coaches and and defenders gave about him , he alone destroys the Italian defense tactics, go check what coaches and legendary defenders said about him, ....
Eto'o has won more in Inter Milan than R9 tho! cheesy
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:
Eto'o has won more in Inter Milan than R9 tho! cheesy
Which did messi won at intermilan... this are players not afraid of leaving a team
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:
You know football more than Cruyff??
This one sabi play ni , he won nothing with the national team, birds of feathers with messi ,,,, am talking player who did well for club and country, you no get understanding ni
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:

So .... cr7 is nonsense to football, i draw more inspiration from cr7 than messi,,, product of hard work
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
m140:

So .... cr7 is nonsense to football, i draw more inspiration from cr7 than messi,,, product of hard work
You can draw inspiration from anyone depending on your talent..
You can even draw inspiration from Thomas Muller!!
You look for those that are similar to you!!

That does not make them the best in the world now or ever!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
m140:

This one sabi play ni , he won nothing with the national team, birds of feathers with messi ,,,, am talking player who did well for club and country, you no get understanding ni
That is the most disrespectful statement I have ever seen about "the Pythagoras of Football"

Drogba won nothing with the national team, I guess Victor Moses is a better player??

Marco Van Basten, Gullit, Rjikarrd all won the Euros in 88 but none of them come close to Cryuff as a player..

He is the best Dutch and European player ever!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:
That is the most disrespectful statement I have ever seen about "the Pythagoras of Football"

Drogba won nothing with the national team, I guess Victor Moses is a better player??

Marco Van Basten, Gullit, Rjikarrd all won the Euros in 88 but none of them come close to Cryuff as a player..

Cr7 is the best European ever stop saying things you dont know ....
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
eni4real:

He played in your team na , what should i expect from , the guy no sabi joor, he should have singled handedly win the wc for his team na.
After ronaldinho in barca , the rest na hyping joor

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him / Mikel Obi: How My Father Was Kidnapped Before Argentina Match / Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.