Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) (44941 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / I Knew I’ll Score Against Chelsea, Says Ndidi / Van Dijk Finally Dribbled Past As Liverpool Star's Epic Record Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
m140:

Like he was not part of the spanish team
Watch the highlight again..
It was a corner...
It is an individual brilliance of header...

If Cristiano manage to do that at that stage, people will say: "Wow" "He hung himself in the air for 3 secs before he head the ball in" "Neuer could not do anything about it" Bla bla!!
Puyol delivered Spain , not necessarily by avoiding dribbling between a high defense line cool
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
m140:

He should have been scoring 74 every season with xavi and iniesta
No Xavi and Iniesta again yet, he was still involved in 74 out of 96 goals..

Let's check the last Monday together!!

Who won the best? Messi

Who came 2nd?? VVD

Who came 3rd?? Cristiano cool
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
m140:

Messi should have been winning ucl every season cus he played in the best team ....
Which club is fond of buying best players in the world every season?? Real Madrid...

No wonder their UCL domination coincide with Purchase of Bale, Casemiro and other guys...

Or how else would you explain the team inability to win the UCL from 2009-2013 despite having Cristiano??

Everyone needs a hand to hold, to have a reason not to break... grin
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
eni4real:

No Xavi and Iniesta again yet, he was still involved in 74 out of 96 goals..

Let's check the last Monday together!!

Who won the best? Messi

Who came 2nd?? VVD

Who came 3rd?? Cristiano cool

Last year where was he?
This year champions league awards where was he ?
Ballon d'or for this year i dont know where he will be , and making mouths like ....
He was no where last year , no where last two years, this won fifa best lost out in ucl awards , am sure if it was cr7 that won fifa best and messi won ballon d'or you will say ballon d'or bigger than fifa best, if not for that fifa is stupid and bias , he can win ballon d'or not fifa best. He can win best in ucl not fifa best , cus VVD should win fifa best cus he played well for club and country, he might be second in ballon d'or or win , he might be 2nd in ucl awards or win it , cr7 is good at third for all of them.
I have another question, which is bigger fifa best or ballon d'or? If you need Google to tell me this then i dont need argue with you again....
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
eni4real:
Which club is fond of buying best players in the world every season?? Real Madrid...

No wonder their UCL domination coincide with Purchase of Bale, Casemiro and other guys...

Or how else would you explain the team inability to win the UCL from 2009-2013 despite having Cristiano??

How many ucl did the galaticos won, how many laliga did they win
I can never say cr7 is the goat , never same with messi , even cr7 edges him with nations league and Europe, non is goat. If cr7 win the wc , he is , even if messi wins wc he still need a copa, after then i will say he his. Thank God fifa never gave him award of the goat, its you fans, but they have given players of the century and millennium,,,, if you're going to be a goat win every trophy then break all records. I bet messi cant do half ,,, case closed bra, he should win every trophy, listen a time will come a player will play in all major league win them, win wc , win continental. Its coming and i bliv it should be from brazil or an Argentine
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
eni4real:

I respects player that will destroy major leagues not one club man oh sorry one shirt man
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
eni4real:
Watch the highlight again..
It was a corner...
It is an individual brilliance of header...

If Cristiano manage to do that at that stage, people will say: "Wow" "He hung himself in the air for 3 secs before he head the ball in" "Neuer could not do anything about it" Bla bla!!
Puyol delivered Spain , not necessarily by avoiding dribbling between a high defense line cool
Leo's goal against Manchester ucl final, he scored a header, but barca fans started sugar coating like the header was so special they said this about staying in air for some seconds blah blah , I was like noding na noding ooo , abi. We are fans , but truth is am not the bias fan type. I dont over hype, anyday anytime i cant pick messi over ronaldo or ronaldo over messi. They are both good in anyteam. Messi had advantage of having small bodyframe to make it so easy to enter into defense, cr7 has big body including height to made heading easy for him. Game pattern messi can play from position 10 to 9,8, and 7 , its easier for him cause his legs is close to the ball and he got creative mind, he wont really do well in 11 cus he doesn't really like crossing the ball like cutting in most times, and that wont be easier for that side cus if he cuts in the ball won't stay on his strong foot, cr7 plays 7 8 ,9,11 . But can from middle field cus he doesn't really site players well like leo does, messi creativity is more here. But he used both foot well. If i contd this place will be filled up. I never hate laliga right from the day i started loving football, have always loved barca, am a madrid fan, i so much love ronaldinho,,,, Jesus i love him so much,,,, if you watch him closely he loves football, he smiles or wants to cry .... you will know he loves the game .... thats true passion,,,,, he is raw i love watching him , why wont i watch barca match.... fans made me hate the team till now and some players in the team,,,, racism lives inside them. Messi , have been watching him for a very longtime, he is crazy footballer , crazy i lost a friend some years ago b4 the boy came to limelight i told him this messi , will win a lot of ballon d'or. I told him his pattern of play is so .... different he rarely loose possession of the ball i told him players like that are always very dangerous ,,, players always being so close to the ball like robben, he manages time well, passes when needed , dribbles when needed , shots when needed, he understands the game well. I dont hate him at all he plays better football compared to cr7 . R9 was only more dangerous than he his infront of the ball cus of power pace and dribble skills. I will choose messi over cr7 somehow if am to choose. But mentally, i have never seen any player or read about them being strong mentally than cr7, that guy is mentally strong, chai
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
m140:

Leo's goal against Manchester ucl final, he scored a header, but barca fans started sugar coating like the header was so special they said this about staying in air for some seconds blah blah , I was like noding na noding ooo , abi. We are fans , but truth is am not the bias fan type. I dont over hype, anyday anytime i cant pick messi over ronaldo or ronaldo over messi. They are both good in anyteam. Messi had advantage of having small bodyframe to make it so easy to enter into defense, cr7 has big body including height to made heading easy for him. Game pattern messi can play from position 10 to 9,8, and 7 , its easier for him cause his legs is close to the ball and he got creative mind, he wont really do well in 11 cus he doesn't really like crossing the ball like cutting in most times, and that wont be easier for that side cus if he cuts in the ball won't stay on his strong foot, cr7 plays 7 8 ,9,11 . But can from middle field cus he doesn't really site players well like leo does, messi creativity is more here. But he used both foot well. If i contd this place will be filled up. I never hate laliga right from the day i started loving football, have always loved barca, am a madrid fan, i so much love ronaldinho,,,, Jesus i love him so much,,,, if you watch him closely he loves football, he smiles or wants to cry .... you will know he loves the game .... thats true passion,,,,, he is raw i love watching him , why wont i watch barca match.... fans made me hate the team till now and some players in the team,,,, racism lives inside them. Messi , have been watching him for a very longtime, he is crazy footballer , crazy i lost a friend some years ago b4 the boy came to limelight i told him this messi , will win a lot of ballon d'or. I told him his pattern of play is so .... different he rarely loose possession of the ball i told him players like that are always very dangerous ,,, players always being so close to the ball like robben, he manages time well, passes when needed , dribbles when needed , shots when needed, he understands the game well. I dont hate him at all he plays better football compared to cr7 . R9 was only more dangerous than he his infront of the ball cus of power pace and dribble skills. I will choose messi over cr7 somehow if am to choose. But mentally, i have never seen any player or read about them being strong mentally than cr7, that guy is mentally strong, chai
Wow!! I am digesting this paragraph by paragraph..

Eto'o: "Ronaldo9, Cristiano and Messi are the 3 players that define modern football"

Mourinho: " The only player that is unplayable to me is Ronaldo Fenomeno, his pace, agility and control of the ball is the best I've ever seen.. Even though Messi and Cristiano are at the top for many years as the best, what Ronaldo9 did with the ball at 19, 20 ; we will never see anyone to do it again considering the hardness of the defense in his era... "

Fair enough!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
m140:

I respects player that will destroy major leagues not one club man oh sorry one shirt man

Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Vidic, Ferdinand, Gary Neville, Van Der Saar, Tevez, Roy Keane, Evra were his teammates in Man united.... He did not play for Leicester!!!! C'mon!!
And the Greatest Coach of all time was his Coach, he never had the experience of Moyes and Van Gaal as his manager...
He played for a team that has won a treble and generally most EPL trophies before 2003 when he was signed!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
m140:

How many ucl did the galaticos won, how many laliga did they win
I can never say cr7 is the goat , never same with messi , even cr7 edges him with nations league and Europe, non is goat. If cr7 win the wc , he is , even if messi wins wc he still need a copa, after then i will say he his. Thank God fifa never gave him award of the goat, its you fans, but they have given players of the century and millennium,,,, if you're going to be a goat win every trophy then break all records. I bet messi cant do half ,,, case closed bra, he should win every trophy, listen a time will come a player will play in all major league win them, win wc , win continental. Its coming and i bliv it should be from brazil or an Argentine
Galaticos failed because of their indiscipline.. Private jet life, Party, celebrity football really ruined their era.. Ronaldo, Bechkham etc.. Could not win any UCL... Only Zizou won 1 with Madrid shortly after he got to the team..

That does not take anything away from Madrid... Madrid has already won 9 UCL before 2009.. That is still the 2nd highest now...

Madrid always buy the best player... Ask anybody...
You perform well in the world cup, Madrid straight...
You perform well in your league, Madrid straight...
That is how Ronaldo, Kaka, Bale, Casemiro, Modric etc got there...
They buy you not because of your potential but because you are a star already.. Hence, instant performance..

Madrid had to keep buying from 2009-2013 until they got a formidable team and a suitable Coach that will lead them to the UCL...
2014: Bale came and BBC was born.. And UCL trophy was won courtesy Ramos last minute goal in the final..

But the rest is history anyway!! cool
3 consecutive UCL?? Di Stefano will smile!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
eni4real:
Wow!! I am digesting this paragraph by paragraph..

Eto'o: "Ronaldo9, Cristiano and Messi are the 3 players that define modern football"

Mourinho: " The only player that is unplayable to me is Ronaldo Fenomeno, his pace, agility and control of the ball is the best I've ever seen.. Even though Messi and Cristiano are at the top for many years as the best, what Ronaldo9 did with the ball at 19, 20 ; we will never see anyone to do it again considering the hardness of the defense in his era... "

Fair enough!
Thats it , i know if i took my time ,,,, you will understand what am saying. I dont compare any player with R9 , as arrogant as zlatan is he respected R9 so much , cus he was his idol, benzema only lost focus , he would have been better than cr7 but he lost focus so ... early cus he cane to madrid. I fear most times what would have happened if R9 doesn't have injuries , he will turn football useless, the guy too sabi , he will bully and dribble you ,,, he uselesses keepers anyhow , dont just lets talk about him.... he was able to be remembered cus he made marks at early age .... if not ... we would only remember that there would have been a boy. Every player are in the class of their own, he played when team coaches takes defense too serious, there was more focus on defense, people love solid defense then, very few focuses more on attacking football. They couldn't bully him like they do figo, raul .... you know then 9 are not so big , just flexible.... see my brother just watch his clips well that guy na werey.... am telling you, last season messi had one injury like that it was like he broke his arm , he fell on it somehow, if it were then he might go several months, advancement in medicine helped this modern players , its just that they dont really love the game , just money...
Then they love defenseso much that defenders are so popular then .... how many defenders are popular now.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
m140:

Thats it , i know if i took my time ,,,, you will understand what am saying. I dont compare any player with R9 , as arrogant as zlatan is he respected R9 so much , cus he was his idol, benzema only lost focus , he would have been better than cr7 but he lost focus so ... early cus he cane to madrid. I fear most times what would have happened if R9 doesn't have injuries , he will turn football useless, the guy too sabi , he will bully and dribble you ,,, he uselesses keepers anyhow , dont just lets talk about him.... he was able to be remembered cus he made marks at early age .... if not ... we would only remember that there would have been a boy. Every player are in the class of their own, he played when team coaches takes defense too serious, there was more focus on defense, people love solid defense then, very few focuses more on attacking football. They couldn't bully him like they do figo, raul .... you know then 9 are not so big , just flexible.... see my brother just watch his clips well that guy na werey.... am telling you, last season messi had one injury like that it was like he broke his arm , he fell on it somehow, if it were then he might go several months, advancement in medicine helped this modern players , its just that they dont really love the game , just money...
Then they love defenseso much that defenders are so popular then .... how many defenders are popular now.
I think he had health issues too!!
Gaining a lot of weight..

He played 2002 World cup with 190 pounds weight!! That is 86Kg + weight

They call it hypothyroidism!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
eni4real:

Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Vidic, Ferdinand, Gary Neville, Van Der Saar, Tevez, Roy Keane, Evra were his teammates in Man united.... He did not play for Leicester!!!! C'mon!!
And the Greatest Coach of all time was his Coach, he never had the experience of Moyes and Van Gaal as his manager...
He played for a team that has won a treble and generally most EPL trophies before 2003 when he was signed!!
Bros am sorry ,,, i dont take fergie as the best ooo, thats just me , English fa favoured him thats why he low trophies outside England. Thats me oooo. Cus i bliv he spent a lot of years at manu winning only 2 ucl... thats too small for me cus he had a team , team ! Those boys have been playing since childhood, madrid won three in three 6 years , 98,2000, 2002.... since morinho came he subdued his power breaking records with highest points...
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
eni4real:

Bros am sorry ,,, i dont take fergie as the best ooo, thats just me , English fa favoured him thats why he low trophies outside England. Thats me oooo. Cus i bliv he spent a lot of years at manu winning only 2 ucl... thats too small for me cus he had a team , team ! Those boys have been playing since childhood, madrid won three in three 6 years , 98,2000, 2002.... since morinho came he subdued his power breaking records with highest points...
He is a potential thats why they got him
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
eni4real:

Bros make we no talk about him after how many years of injury he still played well, but has lost his explosiveness cus of over weight.... the guy too much i beg.
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
eni4real:

Marital issues and all that ,
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
m140:

Bros make we no talk about him after how many years of injury he still played well, but has lost his explosiveness cus of over weight.... the guy too much i beg.
He was still great in 2002...
Injury is part of the sport tho..
Player emphasize on diet, fitness and luck a lot..

Ronaldo could not get his weight controlled

190 pounds in 2002
250+ pounds in 2006, no pro footballer should be able to run with such a weight!!

If only he did not get those health issues or injuries, may be we will be more objective about his career especially his club careers!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
m140:

He is a potential thats why they got him
Madrid buys players every time.. They spend a lot..

Man united can never have the same buying culture of Madrid..

How many Ballon d'or finalist has Man united bought..

But Madrid will always look at the best goalkeeper in the world cup, the best playerin the world cup, the highest goal scorer in the world cup, the best player in the EPL etc..

They buy the best players all the time..

And they sack coach all the time.. You must perform quick!!!
No chilling at all

Man united believed so much in Fergie because of the transformation he has brought to Man United team when he resumed in late 80's but the truth is 2 UCL trophy and 2 Runner up(2009& 2011), not bad at all...

Post-Fergie era is showing us how big that shoe is!!!
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
eni4real:
He was still great in 2002...
Injury is part of the sport tho..
Player emphasize on diet, fitness and luck a lot..

Ronaldo could not get his weight controlled

190 pounds in 2002
250+ pounds in 2006, no pro footballer should be able to run with such a weight!!

If only he did not get those health issues or injuries, may be we will be more objective about his career especially his club careers!!

Okay
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by m140(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
eni4real:
Madrid buys players every time.. They spend a lot..

Man united can never have the same buying culture of Madrid..

How many Ballon d'or finalist has Man united bought..

But Madrid will always look at the best goalkeeper in the world cup, the best playerin the world cup, the highest goal scorer in the world cup, the best player in the EPL etc..

They buy the best players all the time..

And they sack coach all the time.. You must perform quick!!!
No chilling at all

Man united believed so much in Fergie because of the transformation he has brought to Man United team when he resumed in late 80's but the truth is 2 UCL trophy and 2 Runner up(2009& 2011), not bad at all...

Post-Fergie era is showing us how big that shoe is!!!
How many coaches did manu give chances up to 4 ke 3 years to build the team .... how many, fergie spent over four years before he could win any trophy for manu, if fergie starts coaching this era he would have been sacked after a season, barca are still even gentle ,,,, madrid werey team that valverde they would have sacked immediately after Anfield saga.... now teams dont chill, Madrid were able to play together when they were becoming a team, then cr7 , kaka, when some of them started playing for a longtime together they started getting to know ones play well thats when madrid was able to come victorious on ucl in recent times. Galacticos era they didn't play together for long , figo fell out owen fell out, r9 out so ...becks too ,, and those guys aint hungry for success again , they don't even go for training, rc3 said he has more time with r9 than his wifey, bros thats wat ,, flexing
Re: How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
m140:

How many coaches did manu give chances up to 4 ke 3 years to build the team .... how many, fergie spent over four years before he could win any trophy for manu, if fergie starts coaching this era he would have been sacked after a season, barca are still even gentle ,,,, madrid werey team that valverde they would have sacked immediately after Anfield saga.... now teams dont chill, Madrid were able to play together when they were becoming a team, then cr7 , kaka, when some of them started playing for a longtime together they started getting to know ones play well thats when madrid was able to come victorious on ucl in recent times. Galacticos era they didn't play together for long , figo fell out owen fell out, r9 out so ...becks too ,, and those guys aint hungry for success again , they don't even go for training, rc3 said he has more time with r9 than his wifey, bros thats wat ,, flexing
Exactly.. Those Galaticos were even greater than the coach... Coach must not be too strict else Perez will fire him..
And whether Ronaldo9 was fit or not, he must play.. Perez is the symbol of Madrid lack of patience with coaches and players..

Ferguson is a genius tho..

He achieved success with Aberdeen at Scotland, winning the League and Europa(UEFA Cup)... There is no way he would not achieve that kind of success in Man united since he came for rebuild and he was handed a long term contract at that time..

It depends on which team he coaches now tho...

Barcelona, Ajax, Liverpool, Man city, will still be patient with him... If he coaches now..

Fergie has good tactical ability, no reasonable club will throw away such a gold!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mikel Obi: How My Father Was Kidnapped Before Argentina Match / Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta / Dream Big: Lingard Shares Ronaldo's Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.