Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Qur'an Teacher - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Qur'an Teacher (401 Views)

Can God Be Seen? Qur'an vs Bible / Why All Christians Must Think Deeply As Far As The Qur'an Is Concerned / What The Bible Says About The Qur'an (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qur'an Teacher by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2019
I need a Qur'an teacher around LASUTH(general hospital), ikeja.
Or anyone will to assist a brother out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'an Teacher by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2019
BalogunIdowu:
I need a Qur'an teacher around LASUTH(general hospital), ikeja.
Or anyone will to assist a brother out.

Knowledge is power! smiley
Re: Qur'an Teacher by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2019
Maximus69:

Knowledge is power! smiley
Sure
Re: Qur'an Teacher by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2019
BalogunIdowu:

Sure
Well as an intelligent student, would you like to adhere to the words of Muhammad?

He said "search for knowledge (about God) using whatever it will cost you, even if it means traveling to the most distant part of the earth"

Is it this knowledge that you want or you've chosen a particular kind of knowledge you prefer?
Re: Qur'an Teacher by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
Maximus69:

Well as an intelligent student, would you like to adhere to the words of Muhammad?

He said "search for knowledge (about God) using whatever it will cost you, even if it means traveling to the most distant part of the earth"

Is it this knowledge that you want or you've chosen a particular kind of knowledge you prefer?

cry cry cry
Why would I not stick to the prophet's word
Re: Qur'an Teacher by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
BalogunIdowu:

cry cry cry
Why would I not stick to the prophet's word

Hmmmmmmmmmm, that's intelligent!

So how can we evaluate a real prophet of God?
Re: Qur'an Teacher by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmmm, that's intelligent!

So how can we evaluate a real prophet of God?

What are you evaluating for.
When we already know the prophets that had existed.
All prophets today, I don't know from where
Re: Qur'an Teacher by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2019
BalogunIdowu:

What are you evaluating for.
When we already know the prophets that had existed.
All prophets today, I don't know from where

Evaluation is necessary before you can condemn a prophet for another!

You just said "All prophets today, I don't know from where"!

Yet you claim to believe in prophets!

That means you think some people are prophets of the same God while some are fake. So evaluation worth it, in order to distinguish between the originals and fakes!

Has God changed or die so that he can't send messengers again today to go and instruct people like he used to do in ancient times?

Or are you saying God loved the people of ancient times much more than those living today?

It's obvious from the scriptures that God destroyed people in ancient times when he spared some, and that means bad people have always been here as well as good ones!

So if God sent prophets in ancient times, certainly there should be prophets in our day! That's why we need to find a way to evaluate them to distinguish the original from the fake Sir!embarassed
Re: Qur'an Teacher by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Evaluation is necessary before you can condemn a prophet for another!

You just said "All prophets today, I don't know from where"!

Yet you claim to believe in prophets!

That means you think some people are prophets of the same God while some are fake. So evaluation worth it, in order to distinguish between the originals and fakes!

Has God changed or die so that he can't send messengers again today to go and instruct people like he used to do in ancient times?

Or are you saying God loved the people of ancient times much more than those living today?

It's obvious from the scriptures that God destroyed people in ancient times when he spared some, and that means bad people have always been here as well as good ones!

So if God sent prophets in ancient times, certainly there should be prophets in our day! That's why we need to find a way to evaluate them to distinguish the original from the fake Sir!embarassed

Apart from all prophets that have been revealed in books, no more prophets.
All we have now is pious men of God.
That's my believe bro
Re: Qur'an Teacher by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
BalogunIdowu:

Apart from all prophets that have been revealed in books, no more prophets.
All we have now is pious men of God.
That's my believe bro

That means you don't believe in God!

To illustrate, imagine a company where the owner is so generous to the point that all good staffs in his company are enjoying but bad worker are sacked. If someone now tells you that the same company still exist but there is no more benefit for being hardworking neither punishment for laziness and fraud, what must come to your mind?
Of course you will conclude saying "certainly that good CEO must have died" not so?

God sent prophets to people of ancient times so that we finds records of their activities, surely God will do the same for us now. There is nothing special about ancient people and there is no strange crime our generation is committing.
Good and Bad people have always been here!

Well perhaps if you want to know how to distinguish a true prophet from a fake one, i'll be obliged to assist you, that is if you care to know the logic! wink
Re: Qur'an Teacher by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Maximus69:

That means you don't believe in God!

To illustrate, imagine a company where the owner is so generous to the point that all good staffs in his company are enjoying but bad worker are sacked. If someone now tells you that the same company still exist but there is no more benefit for being hardworking neither punishment for laziness and fraud, what must come to your mind?
Of course you will conclude saying "certainly that good CEO must have died" not so?

God sent prophets to people of ancient times so that we finds records of their activities, surely God will do the same for us now. There is nothing special about ancient people and there is no strange crime our generation is committing.
Good and Bad people have always been here!

Well perhaps if you want to know how to distinguish a true prophet from a fake one, i'll be obliged to assist you, that is if you care to know the logic! wink

Thanks I appreciate
I could be interested in another matter but not this
wink
Re: Qur'an Teacher by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
BalogunIdowu:

Thanks I appreciate
I could be interested in another matter but not this
wink

You're welcome Sir! wink

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Modern Day Idols / I No Longer Understand My Life. / First Baptist Church Agbede Warned A Choir Member Of Her Dancing During Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.